Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump tests positive for Coronavirus (Mod warning in the op)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

I struggle to see how he turns this into a positive

• Registered Users Posts: 29,559 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

He is a strong masculine Alpha male. He will dominate this ladyboy virus and tweet Sleepy Joe into oblivion over the next week or so.

Didn't realise he was into the ladyboys, you learn something new....

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

He is a strong masculine Alpha male. He will dominate this ladyboy virus and tweet Sleepy Joe into oblivion over the next week or so.

I'll fix that for you.

He is fat old man that wears make up and fake tan and doesn't want to go out in the rain in case his hair gets wet. He is the antithesis of masculinity. He will probably beat the virus due to having the best medical care and will continue to tweet complete horseshít as he has done throughout his term so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,682 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

I struggle to see how he turns this into a positive

Lot of ppl prefer presidents who don’t catch the virus so he’s fcuked it up royally

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

My view is there is a certain poetic justice to this given his general behaviour and downplaying/ mismanagement of the Covid crisis.

I'm just amazed it took so long for him to get it.

If he recovers, can he become a better person? Doubt it. He's a nasty, selfish piece of work. Terrible person, and worst president of all time.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

At least now he has some free time for Twitter.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

has to be a publicity stunt after Tuesdays sh1t show

• Registered Users Posts: 29,559 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

copeyhagen wrote:
    has to be a publicity stunt after Tuesdays sh1t show

Possible

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭Lewis_Benson

Ohhh, thats just...... Aweful......

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭paw patrol

He was shown playing golf a few days ago. He looked like a comedy sketch - a huge beached whale wearing a golfing outfit.

So that’s an issue. He’s an obese unfit 74 year old to start with

whose health is regularly checked and shown to be fine with no underlying conditions as per his June 2020 check up - remember he is a teetotaller and non smoker.

incidently his BMI was 30.1 - that 0.1 puts him into the official obese category.
    he could lose that obese tag with a good dose of the sh1ts,.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,682 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

paw patrol wrote: »
    whose health is regularly checked and shown to be fine with no underlying conditions as per his June 2020 check up - remember he is a teetotaller and non smoker.

incidently his BMI was 30.1 - that 0.1 puts him into the official obese category.

long term user of various narcotics and prescription drugs - all that has an effect over the years.

I would place him in a significantly higher BMI category that your stat - can you explain your calculation of 30.1?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Duke of Url

IF it was Biden who tested positive, Trump would be demanding a copy of Bidens Test results.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

If you believe he is in fact 6.3, which many of course don't. He is firmly in obese territory imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

The unhinged among the blue checked left are off and running anyway.

https://twitter.com/mbonfiglio2000/status/1311899561682755587

First part of the statement is bang on and absolutely warranted. Second part just shows absolute hatred.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,250 ✭✭✭Seamai

I wouldn't bracket Melania with Donald, she's just a prisoner to be honest.

Prisoner? She only has herself to blame, the queen of gold diggers got what she wanted and now has to wake up to him every morning, I have zero sympathy for her.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,364 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

with the 99.99% survival rate, somehow I think citizen don trump from Hicksville Tennessee will do just fine.

Think the mortality rate of people who have Covid is more like 3or 4%

• Registered Users Posts: 33,093 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Wanderer78 wrote: »
    We ve no conclusive evidence to support that this would work, our health care system probably doesn't have the capacity

Embrace satanism, it's actually a bit of craic
    I watched that doc hail Satan...they are for the most part a really nice and decent bunch tbh

salmocab wrote: »
    Think the mortality rate of people who have Covid is more like 3or 4%
    I would say it's a lot less that that tbh.
    However...given his age, weight and general health, it would be higher than an awful lot of people

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

Is trumps personal doctor still that guy that looks like The Dude.
    Man.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,922 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

J Mysterio wrote: »
    My view is there is a certain poetic justice to this given his general behaviour and downplaying/ mismanagement of the Covid crisis.

I'm just amazed it took so long for him to get it.

If he recovers, can he become a better person? Doubt it. He's a nasty, selfish piece of work. Terrible person, and worst president of all time.

He's a notorious germaphobe. I'd agree that there does seem to be a sense of poetic justice about this given his abysmal handling of the situation. It's also noteworthy that there's more outrage about a purported joy on the part of the left than there is from his acolytes on the projected 250,000 dead Americans.

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

• Advertisement

Gods Gift wrote: »
    Is trumps personal doctor still that guy that looks like The Dude.
    Man.
    Will you shut up man!!

Ha ha I don't think so anymore..shame

Are you kidding with the BMI figure...look...at...him...

I'd say his blood group is fecking ragu

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭greenfield21

next we will be holding trump personally response for the inevitable vaccine delays.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,857 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

Seamai wrote: »
    Prisoner? She only has herself to blame, the queen of gold diggers got what she wanted and now has to wake up to him every morning, I have zero sympathy for her.

She happy because she just loves the sexytime and doesn't care about the money

The Chinavirus is coming for you all!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Junkyard Tom

Trump's Irish fanboys are really fucking weird. Hopefully the fact that Trump now has C19 will save some of his supporters in the US who might take it more seriously.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,066 ✭✭✭HerrKuehn

next we will be holding trump personally response for the inevitable vaccine delays.

Trump tries to take personal credit for everything positive. It is perfectly reasonable to hold him to that standard with the negatives.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,364 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

gmisk wrote: »
    I would say it's a lot less that that tbh.
    However...given his age, weight and general health, it would be higher than an awful lot of people

I think the stats bare it out but could be wrong, now it obviously doesn’t include the many people who don’t know they had it which could be sizeable enough to shift that number down.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,236 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

with the 99.99% survival rate, somehow I think citizen don trump from Hicksville Tennessee will do just fine.

That's skewed and variable.

Depending on age and underlining conditions.

http%3A%2F%2Fo.aolcdn.com%2Fhss%2Fstorage%2Fmidas%2F5fc3691146511edcbb4df00755146b94%2F205517383%2FScreen%2BShot%2B2017-07-27%2Bat%2B1.24.18%2BPM.png

It is what it is.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,922 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Trump's Irish fanboys are really fucking weird. Hopefully the fact that Trump now has C19 will save some of his supporters in the US who might take it more seriously.

Why?

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,557 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

Another non sequitur? Don't see many fanboys here...

Plenty of outright hate on display though, which is a little weird

Advertisement