Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump tests positive for Coronavirus (Mod warning in the op)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭Real Donald Trump

Strong leader, unlike that idiot Johnson

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

Aidric wrote: »
    What self respecting doctor speaks like this?

A chiropractor, apparently.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 285 ✭✭TexasTornado

He is deranged.

It's that simple.

And yet he still has a realistic shot at being elected again. Bizarre

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Going by all the latest polls, it certainly would be bizarre...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,483 ✭✭✭weisses

Just shows how ****ed up the place is

Need to finish that bloody wall to keep people from leaving

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭omega man

Oh dear. I thought just maybe he’ll see the light and change his tune after been hospitalised but this is worst case scenario stuff now assuming he has indeed recovered.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭froog

sounds like trump is manic on the steroids. definitely not out of the woods.

also did anyone notice the main doctor not bothering to put his mask back on going back into the building, surrounded by people?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

omega man wrote: »
    Oh dear. I thought just maybe he’ll see the light and change his tune after been hospitalised but this is worst case scenario stuff now assuming he has indeed recovered.

https://twitter.com/4everNeverTrump/status/1313188246059319297

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭stockshares

Guest Dr Yasmin on CNN now saying cleaning staff of 3rd floor of WH are now infected and Pence will continue travelling and will not quarantine.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,246 ✭✭✭Azatadine

The White House is an epicentre!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Vast majority of comments about Trump are about him as a person rather than anything he has done wrong.

Trump's right, we have to stop this virus from controlling us to this degree. Washing hands, social distancing, masking up when the latter's not possible, protect our most vulnerable etc, sure, but life goes on and the cure can often be worse than the disease and with Covid I think we crossed that line long ago.

Glad to see the POTUS back on the mend. We need him more than ever. Fingers crossed he's victorious Nov 3rd!

https://twitter.com/dcexaminer/status/1313205257485332485

• Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭AmberGold

"Don't be afraid of Covid, don't let it dominate your life"

So that's the line he's decided to take? Over 208,000 of his citizens dead, another 332 of them yesterday, and that's the line he's gonna take? After receiving the best, most luxurious healthcare his $750 in taxes could buy, he's going to lecture others about not being afraid of dying?

Dear God, I hope he's voted into oblivion next month. :mad:

Post sums it up perfectly you need to get that onto Twitter and tag them all, Trump, Sky, CNBC etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,237 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

White House is riddled ffs

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭km991148

'If I didn’t do it, Media would say RUDE!!!'

Sentences like that are always a giveaway with the diseased Narcissistic mind.

It's all about him, always. *Always*. And he is just simply not capable of seeing life any other way.

I don't hate him (I hate some of the things that have been caused by his words and actions). He is sick and needs help. It's probably more cruel to mock him as it's some kinds of disability.

I don't know who I feel worse for tho- those that blindly follow him or the man himself. It cannot be pleasant to be inside that mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭froog

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/10/don-jr-thinks-trump-is-acting-crazy-presidents-covid-joyride-has-family-divided

Donald Trump’s erratic and reckless behavior in the last 24 hours has opened a rift in the Trump family over how to rein in the out-of-control president, according to two Republicans briefed on the family conversations. Sources said Donald Trump Jr. is deeply upset by his father’s decision to drive around Walter Reed National Military Medical Center last night with members of the Secret Service while he was infected with COVID-19. “Don Jr. thinks Trump is acting crazy,” one of the sources told me. The stunt outraged medical experts, including an attending physician at Walter Reed.

According to sources, Don Jr. has told friends that he tried lobbying Ivanka Trump, Eric Trump, and Jared Kushner to convince the president that he needs to stop acting unstable. “Don Jr. has said he wants to stage an intervention, but Jared and Ivanka keep telling Trump how great he’s doing,” a source said. Don Jr. is said to be reluctant to confront his father alone. “Don said, ‘I’m not going to be the only one to tell him he’s acting crazy,’” the source added.

One area where the family seems united is over the president’s manic tweeting early Monday morning. After Trump sent out more than a dozen all-caps tweets, the Trump children told people they want Trump to stop. “They’re all worried. They’ve tried to get him to stop tweeting,” a source close to the family told me.

km991148 wrote: »
    It's all about him, always. *Always*. And he is just simply not capable of seeing life any other way.

The media make it about him, that's what Trump haters don't get.

We had four months of BLM "protests" and there wasn't a peep about social distancing and the dangers that posed re spreading and then being unable to track and trace due to the nature of undocumented gatherings, but Trump gets in a car with one secret service agent and the same folk (and media) are pearl clutching. Give me a break. This is all political and people are being brainwashed left and right, all over the globe, to hate one of the greatest presidents in living memory.

Lowest unemployment rate in 50 years pre-covid. Nasdaq and Dow records weekly. Female unemployment records broken. Minority unemployment records broken. World far more stable when it comes to acts of terrorism. US tensions with North Korea at an all time low and peace in the Middle East has never looked closer. Trump deserves four more years after that, especially given what he had to endure at the hands of the left and the mainstream media whilst he accomplished all of it, with their constant lies about him being an agent of the Kremlin, being guilty of Treason, bribing World leaders etc etc. Hopefully the next four years will see him being able to run America free from that level of harassment and see him collecting a couple of Nobels along the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,588 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

The media make about him, that's what Trump haters don't get.

We had four months of BLM "protests" and there wasn't a peep about social distancing and the dangers that posed re spreading and then being unable to track and trace due to the nature of undocumented gatherings, but Trump gets in a car with one secret service agent and the same folk (and media) and pearl clutching. Give me a break. This is all political and people are being brainwashed left and right, all over the globe, to hate one of the greatest presidents in living memory.

Lowest unemployment rate in 50 years pre-covid. Nasdaq and Dow records weekly. Female unemployment records broken. Minority unemployment records broken. World far more stable when it comes to acts of terrorism. US tensions with North Korea at an all time low and peace in the Middle East has never looked closer. Trump deserves four more years after what he has had to endure at the hands of the left and the mainstream with the constant lies about him being an agent of the Kremlin, being guilty of Treason, bribing World leaders etc etc etc. Hopefully the next four years will see him being able to run America free from that level of harassment and see him collecting a couple of Nobels along the way.

The only things trump will be collecting are convictions and a divorce.

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

Jesus. Imagine out of all of them Don Jr is the one showing some sense.

The media have their role to play, for sure. The way modern media are funded and the way election are won are definitely contributing factors to the mess we are in

But Trump shows classic narcissistic behaviour. As self centred as they come.

The rest of your post is unquoted as it's more of the usual whataboutary..

Btw- are you American Outlaw Pete?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,802 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

Faugheen wrote: »
    Jesus. Imagine out of all of them Don Jr is the one showing some sense.

It truly is the end of days.

froog wrote: »
    https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/10/don-jr-thinks-trump-is-acting-crazy-presidents-covid-joyride-has-family-divided

Donald Trump’s erratic and reckless behavior in the last 24 hours has opened a rift in the Trump family over how to rein in the out-of-control president, according to two Republicans briefed on the family conversations. Sources said Donald Trump Jr. is deeply upset by his father’s decision to drive around Walter Reed National Military Medical Center last night with members of the Secret Service while he was infected with COVID-19. “Don Jr. thinks Trump is acting crazy,” one of the sources told me. The stunt outraged medical experts, including an attending physician at Walter Reed.

According to sources, Don Jr. has told friends that he tried lobbying Ivanka Trump, Eric Trump, and Jared Kushner to convince the president that he needs to stop acting unstable. “Don Jr. has said he wants to stage an intervention, but Jared and Ivanka keep telling Trump how great he’s doing,” a source said. Don Jr. is said to be reluctant to confront his father alone. “Don said, ‘I’m not going to be the only one to tell him he’s acting crazy,’” the source added.

One area where the family seems united is over the president’s manic tweeting early Monday morning. After Trump sent out more than a dozen all-caps tweets, the Trump children told people they want Trump to stop. “They’re all worried. They’ve tried to get him to stop tweeting,” a source close to the family told me.

Would these be the same "sources" that have saw the media face plant numerous since Trump's took office?

Cause, they ain't that reliable if so.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭MeMen2_MoRi_

Would these be the same "sources" that have saw the media face plant numerous since Trump's took office?

Cause, they ain't that reliable if so.

Face planting?

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/517805743056359424

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/525635174877630464?s=20

The Donnie knows how to do it really well.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 837 ✭✭✭John O.Groats

We had four months of BLM "protests" and there wasn't a peep about social distancing and the dangers that posed re spreading and then being unable to track and trace due to the nature of undocumented gatherings, but Trump gets in a car with one secret service agent and the same folk (and media) are pearl clutching. Give me a break. This is all political and people are being brainwashed left and right, all over the globe, to hate one of the greatest presidents in living memory.

Lowest unemployment rate in 50 years pre-covid. Nasdaq and Dow records weekly. Female unemployment records broken. Minority unemployment records broken. World far more stable when it comes to acts of terrorism. US tensions with North Korea at an all time low and peace in the Middle East has never looked closer. Trump deserves four more years after that, especially given what he had to endure at the hands of the left and the mainstream media whilst he accomplished all of it, with their constant lies about him being an agent of the Kremlin, being guilty of Treason, bribing World leaders etc etc. Hopefully the next four years will see him being able to run America free from that level of harassment and see him collecting a couple of Nobels along the way.
    This has to be a wind up right?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Sorolla

While it is clear to everyone that the American people have a very genuine affection for the POTUS.
    However, there is a sense of despair that this much loved leader is being manipulated by the government for political purposes.

The joy and happiness we saw on our TV screens last night al he was proudly driven past his adoring fans is an uplifting feeling I have never experienced since I saw the pope driving past me in 2018.

Simple people who still eat their dinner in the middle of the day can see the parallels with de Valera (a amn who loved his country more than anything in the world and sacrificed his health to stay on as President into his old age).

The simple country people like me have never forgotten this altruistic deed and like deValera the American people have a great grá for Donald

• Registered Users Posts: 16,642 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

Sorolla wrote: »
    While it is clear to everyone that the American people have a very genuine affection for the POTUS.
    However, there is a sense of despair that this much loved leader is being manipulated by the government for political purposes.

The joy and happiness we saw on our TV screens last night al he was proudly driven past his adoring fans is an uplifting feeling I have never experienced since I saw the pope driving past me in 2018.

Simple people who still eat their dinner in the middle of the day can see the parallels with de Valera (a amn who loved his country more than anything in the world and sacrificed his health to stay on as President into his old age).

The simple country people like me have never forgotten this altruistic deed and like deValera the American people have a great grá for Donald
    We are all republicans tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,824 ✭✭✭irishproduce

People here posting - this person now has it and that person now has it - so what? They're not going to die. Same as we knew last week Trump wouldn't die either.
    How he has overcome it is a resounding result. I'd be surprised if he doesn't use the situation to reinforce his position on it now.

The virus is deadly for a certain number of people and we know who they are and we know how to protect them. Every other Tom dick and Harry getting it will get on with their life once they get past it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Sorolla

A good friend of my brother in laws wifes brother was telling me recently that apparently the president said his big goal was to be standing on the platform on O Connel street for the St Patricks day parade in March 2021

• Registered Users Posts: 3,237 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

Billy Mays wrote: »
    Wonder who they'll wheel out now to lie to the nation on a daily basis

bnlEArG.jpg

Frauds, charlatans and liars the lot of them.

Advertisement