Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump tests positive for Coronavirus (Mod warning in the op)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭brooke 2

Trumps rage tweets are hilarious!

Trumps derangement syndrome at it best :pac:

Dr. Sanjay says it's probably due to the steroids. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭Obvious Desperate Breakfasts

Vast majority of comments about Trump are about him as a person rather than anything he has done wrong.

Trump's right, we have to stop this virus from controlling us to this degree. Washing hands, social distancing, masking up when the latter's not possible, protect our most vulnerable etc, sure, but life goes on and the cure can often be worse than the disease and with Covid I think we crossed that line long ago.

Glad to see the POTUS back on the mend. We need him more than ever. Fingers crossed he's victorious Nov 3rd!

Wha’? Like, I know lots of people are interested in US politics but WE here in Ireland don’t need him at all. Or any American president. If you’re actually being serious here, I trust you took the Irish general election earlier this year very seriously?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,682 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

That wan struck me as an absolute air head

what goes on behind the scenes with her and don the con

hetuzozaho wrote: »
    Claptrap!

Mask, social distance and wash hands. It's all we asked them to do. Then they give us the Rose Garden video :pac:

It was absolutely galling to watch that Rose Garden video during a pandemic! :mad:

'Don't be afraid of Covid'........as US deaths top 210,000. :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,682 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

brooke 2 wrote: »
    'Don't be afraid of Covid'........as US deaths top 210,000. :mad:

Trump has a team of doctors and a dedicated hospital to nurse him.

God help the rest of America

ChikiChiki wrote: »
    Oh dear, what an absolute pratt.

North Korea stuff to say the least. Keeping his businesses afloat and out of jail is all he cares about. At all costs.

OMG! I've never wished death on anyone, but, in Trump's case, I'm sorely tempted!! :mad:

How many more people will die as a result of that disgraceful comment:
    'Don't be afraid of Covid'?

Says he feels "better than he did 20 years ago"

If he ends up back in hospital then the dems need to hammer him with that line.

The drugs talking! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,237 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

It was absolutely galling to watch that Rose Garden video during a pandemic! :mad:
    Still haven't seen any comment on that event from Donnie's disciples for some reason

You'd think the likely cause of the outbreak at the White House would be a pretty big deal to them

"Don't be afraid of Covid, don't let it dominate your life"

So that's the line he's decided to take? Over 208,000 of his citizens dead, another 332 of them yesterday, and that's the line he's gonna take? After receiving the best, most luxurious healthcare his $750 in taxes could buy, he's going to lecture others about not being afraid of dying?

Dear God, I hope he's voted into oblivion next month. :mad:

'We may be in the grips of a madman,' said David Gergen, former White House Staff Assistant to Richard Nixon, Gerald Ford, Ronald Reagan and Bill Clinton.

Bob Woodward said he has known David Gergen for over fifty years when he worked in the Nixon WH and has never heard DG say something that extreme.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

OMG! I've never wished death on anyone, but, in Trump's case, I'm sorely tempted!! :mad:

How many more people will die as a result of that disgraceful comment:
    'Don't be afraid of Covid'?

The biggest threat to US national security is the president himself.

Him passing would likely save lives terrible as it may be.

Wasn't there some posters on here talking about the high that the steroids they give you can cause.

That tweet sounds very ominous to me tbh given what we know about the behaviour of this virus.

And how much did those steroids cost? Thousands of dollars, I believe.

How many of those poor fools who will believe him would ever be able to afford those?

Trump is an absolutely deplorable human being. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,706 ✭✭✭maebee

And yet he still has a realistic shot at being elected again. Bizarre

Americans - bizarre.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

'We may be in the grips of a madman,' said David Gergen, former White House Staff Assistant to Richard Nixon, Gerald Ford, Ronald Reagan and Bill Clinton.

Bob Woodward said he has known David Gergen for over fifty years when he worked in the Nixon WH and has never heard DG say something that extreme.

Politics aside, any person displaying the complete lack of empathy that Trump embodies is best avoided. He is an amoral cretin.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Wha’? Like, I know lots of people are interested in US politics but WE here in Ireland don’t need him at all. Or any American president. If you’re actually being serious here, I trust you took the Irish general election earlier this year very seriously?

Right now we are impacted most by the actions of the Chinese Government.

Do you think a Biden or Harris government will do anything to try and prevent this happening again?

Of course not. They are far too influenced by leftists now. Western Society needs Trump in the Oval or another leader that will fight against the things Trump fights against. Liberal politicians are all talk. Obama didn't even give lethal weapons to Ukraine. People are tired of liberal politicians lying to them.

Drs out now.

Met all discharge criteria.

Another dose of Remdesevir today. (His 3rd dose of Remdesevir so far). No mention of how high the doses were after the the 1st max dose.

Not entirely out of woods yet.( Days 7-10 are the most crucial)

And all those people Trump is advising not to be 'afraid of Covid 19' will have access to those same 'wonderful' drugs, no doubt! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

Aidric wrote: »
    What self respecting doctor speaks like this?

Didn't they give Trump some markers and blank sheets of paper to keep him occupied? And I could swear they took him on a little trip around the block to tire him out when he was throwing a tantrum.

I guarantee that Trump went home with not one but two lollipops and a paw patrol plaster on his arm.

omega man wrote: »
    Oh dear. I thought just maybe he’ll see the light and change his tune after been hospitalised but this is worst case scenario stuff now assuming he has indeed recovered.

Heard one of his blond bimbo supporters say today that he is now better qualified to speak about Covid 19 as he has had it and Biden hasn't!! :D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭stockshares

Do you think a Biden or Harris government will do anything to try and prevent this happening again?

Of course not. They are far too influenced by leftists now. Western Society needs Trump in the Oval or another leader that will fight against the things Trump fights against. Liberal politicians are all talk. Obama didn't even give lethal weapons to Ukraine. People are tired of liberal politicians lying to them.

You mean like Trump, the president in office during the COVID crisis, didn’t prevent it from happening? :D

I think I’d plump for untested over demonstrated failure, personally.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭km991148

Where do I buy one if those random Trump love generators?

Is it an app or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

Wasn't there some posters on here talking about the high that the steroids they give you can cause.

That tweet sounds very ominous to me tbh given what we know about the behaviour of this virus.

One of the drugs he's on, dexamethasone, has a long list of known side effects including aggression, anxiety, irritability, confusion and mood swings, so... Well, it will be impossible to know if he has those.

A particularly signature side effect of that steroid family though is euphoria. It's one usually highlighted in treatment because it's actually a significant risk - it can make a patient feel far better than they actually are, giving an illusion of near instant recovery while the patient is physically getting worse.

So I suppose the question we have to ask is... Has Trump actually recovered, or is his circle so weak they let him decide he could leave before it's medically advised to do so?

The fact his primary physician is, for some reason, an osteopath rather than a medical doctor, and the fact that they let him do his weird little driveabout while he's a walking contaminant, suggests to me it could actually conceivably be the second.

(Btw it's also associated with cases of psychosis during withdrawal from it)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭PhiloCypher

Trump "I feel better then I have in 20 years"

Thats because you're on Steroids you absolute moron.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

So true. I think Covid is not even affecting China anymore. Normal life has resumed while the rest of us are still suffering.

Trump "I feel better then I have in 20 years"

Thats because you're on Steroids you absolute moron.

Yup. Steroids are incredibly potent drugs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭ProfessorPlum

So I suppose the question we have to ask is... Has Trump actually recovered, or is his circle so weak they let him decide he could leave before it's medically advised to do so?

The fact his primary physician is, for some reason, an osteopath rather than a medical doctor, and the fact that they let him do his weird little driveabout while he's a walking contaminant, suggests to me it could actually conceivably be the second.

(Btw it's also associated with cases of psychosis during withdrawal from it)

His doc is not an osteopath as we understand that term here - he’s an osteopathic doctor - fully licenced and considered the same as an MD in the US.

But yeah, the rest of it is a bit mad.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I think Trump is going to keep posting very positive messages re his Covid journey as a two fingers up to China. Even he is unwell he’s not going to let China know that.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,162 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

He's still in the hall way, taking photos/ He's surrounded by multiple people.Crazy stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 28,487 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

His return to White House looked more like a dictator than a democratically elected president.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭stockshares

He's still in the hall way, taking photos/ He's surrounded by multiple people.Crazy stuff

Took off his mask and walked around the WH meeting people.

Total disregard for anyone else

Advertisement