Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump tests positive for Coronavirus (Mod warning in the op)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,682 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

I’d say trump is bulling he’s caught this damn virus

• Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Junkyard Tom

Why?

Why are his fanboys weird?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭hetuzozaho

Another non sequitur? Don't see many fanboys here...

Plenty of outright hate on display though, which is a little weird

I wish him all the best.

https://twitter.com/Telegraph/status/782673397952094208

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,922 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Why are his fanboys weird?

Why do you think they're going to become any more reasonable simply because their idol has caught it? They'd rather question the idea of objective facts than the IMPOTUS.

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭Kilboor

Really excited to go back to boring US Presidents who invade and destroy other countries across the other side of the world!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,642 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

Physically, as an overweight and unfit old man, he'll have to be careful, but he has access to the best care in the world I expect. With all that travelling together on planes, I wonder how many of his team will be affected.

2 weeks out of his campaign won't help him much I suppose - he loves the energy of the big crowds right in front of him and hasn't done a whole lot of remote stuff. Expect him to be even more active on twitter I suppose. Maybe more pre-recorded videos in which he comes across as calmer and more composed, and mentions actual policy, might help him project that image.

Mostly though, there are pretty much no undecideds left on Trump by this stage, so I don't see it making much difference really.

What happens to the debates? Is there a provision in place for an online debate?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

Some amount of impotent rage from the looney left on here. That can't be good for you. Get out, get a girlfriend, have some fun, forget about being outraged for five minutes. That impotent rage will give you a heart attack or stroke.

osarusan wrote: »

What happens to the debates? Is there a provision in place for an online debate?

Hard to see him being able to use Zoom or something similar?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,557 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

hetuzozaho wrote: »
    And another?

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Righty

hetuzozaho wrote: »

You do see the date Right? 2016...

• Advertisement

Pat Kenny saying 80/90% of the texts in to his show are saying they are suspicious and that trump doesn’t have the virus - all a con job

trump should prove he has the virus by submitting to an independent virus test live on tv

Righty wrote: »
    You do see the date Right? 2016...

Yes I can see dates :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 26,986 ✭✭✭✭Dempo1

The Irony of it is breathtaking, the most ardent conspiracy backing buffoon caught out.

Is maith an scáthán súil charad.

Why do you think they're going to become any more reasonable simply because their idol has caught it?

I suppose it's like someone saying 'the water is safe' getting typhoid after drinking it - people who trust him might begin to see he's the utter fraud he is and save themselves from getting ill. I suppose I'm hoping some good comes out of it. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

He needs a dose of it. This clown has mismanaged the crisis from the off and undermined key health recommendations. The result is hundreds of thousands dead and a very divided population in the fight against.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,236 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

Trump's Irish fanboys are really fucking weird. Hopefully the fact that Trump now has C19 will save some of his supporters in the US who might take it more seriously.

Depends on how he does with it.

If he gets a very mild dose, you know he will just make things worse.

As Herman Cain would say

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭_Godot_

Rjd2 wrote: »
    Best post of the thread.

Wish he an the wife recovers soon and then is hammered in November and we don't hear from him again.

The man is a neanderthal, but doesn't sit well with me cheering him getting this knowing I have older relatives around same age would be vulnerable if they got it.

That's offensive to neanderthals.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,557 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

Kilboor wrote: »
    Really excited to go back to boring US Presidents who invade and destroy other countries across the other side of the world!

The other side of the world? That's OUR side...

Hopefully he gets a really bad dose of it, maybe then he will take it seriously.

People like that dimwit probably consider their recovery as proof of their superiority.

Pat Kenny saying 80/90% of the texts in to his show are saying they are suspicious and that trump doesn’t have the virus - all a con job

Personally I wouldn’t believe he has it until I see verifiable independent proof

trump should prove he has the virus by submitting to an independent virus test live on tv

• Advertisement

I'm sick of the hypocrisy from anti trump brigage. If this was Clinton or Obama you bet there wouldn't be hatred in this thread, it would be best wishes and what not.

There would be complete ignorance of them invading and destroying countries in the middle east for no reason and causing the deaths of hundreds of thousands of young Men, Women, and Children. But no, orange man bad, orange man say words I don't like! I must watch news see orange man say stupid.

Trumps a ****ing idiot but he's no worse than any other president, possibly has less blood and wars on his hands then all the previous since before ww2

The other side of the world? That's OUR side...

From the US ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

Heard the news this morning on radio on way into school. The 9 yr old goes, 'maybe he should drink some bleach.' My work here is done.

sweetie wrote: »
    Heard the news this morning on radio on way into school. The 9 yr old goes, 'maybe he should drink some bleach.' My work here is done.

Epic! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 40,236 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

If this was Clinton or Obama you bet there wouldn't be hatred in this thread, it would be best wishes and what not.

No. It would still be pretty hilarious Karma if they acted the way that artificially tanned man did.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭StinkyMunkey

I'm sick of the hypocrisy from anti trump brigage. If this was Clinton or Obama you bet there wouldn't be hatred in this thread, it would be best wishes and what not.

There would be complete ignorance of them invading and destroying countries in the middle east for no reason and causing the deaths of hundreds of thousands of young Men, Women, and Children. But no, orange man bad, orange man say words I don't like! I must watch news see orange man say stupid.

Trumps a ****ing idiot but he's no worse than any other president, possibly has less blood and wars on his hands then all the previous since before ww2

Where did Obama invade?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭greenfield21

Because trump supports nationalism, close thread.

Hmmm - let’s say it It’s contrived

He’s had a dog of an election campaign so far

This is a desperate plea for sympathy and attention

Let him do a test live on tv and confirmed by republican, neutral and Democrat medics

Then ppl will make their own mind up if he genuinely has it

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

200000 dead in the us from the cold. On his watch. It is what it is.

Advertisement