Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump tests positive for Coronavirus (Mod warning in the op)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,237 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

paw patrol wrote: »
    he is spot on about the fear and not letting covid control you.
    He'll be lashed for it by his enemies but they would attack him if he cured cancer.

But he is 100% , he is a leader we could do with here.
    Enjoy your night mate

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭km991148

OMM 0000 wrote: »
    Currently the reality you've created doesn't reflect the real world.

Ironic, considering Trump's narcissism also supports a reality that doesn't reflect the real world.

He's a complete balloon. Simple.

And that's how he gets suckers to follow him.. a little bit of something bordering on truthful that appeals to how some people feel, followed up with a lot of selfish horsesh!t.

So in this example, yes, don't be afraid of the virus.. but do take basic precautions (distance, mask and regular hand washing is enough). If you happen to be in charge of a country, don't make out that is safe not to do some basics. It's irresponsible to do otherwise.

But the trick is, he does not give a damn about any of you people. He isn't able to (other than if there are enough people supporting him, because then it becomes all about the numbers and the validation of his broken self)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭nthclare

Going around not wearing a mask like last night, SUV spins just for sh!ts and giggles, recording videos. All these things go cohld lead to peoples deaths.

Also people are indirectly dying as a result of him not wearing a mask in public. His disciples inherently take his word and actions as gospel and place others at risk by their actions.

I hear what you're saying, you're right his people see no wrong in him.
    There's a lot of ways of looking at it, depending on how people think etc

But what we're dealing with here is an absolute **** storm of monumental proportions.
    The psyche of people is different everywhere.
    And this corona is dividing a lot of people.

It depends on how people think and common sense has a lot to do with it.
    My heads melted with it all.
    There's all kinds of information coming out, I suppose I don't read into foreign politics that much and I tend to vere myself away from it.

It's shocking if it is his fault people are dying and thanks for the information about the fact he was suggesting that people take dangerous chemicals amongst other things.

I stand corrected, my bad

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Just heard him on the radio

"Maybe I'm immune?, I dunno!"

:rolleyes:

He's something else alright :p
    He is the type of bloke that would swear it's lovely, beautiful and sunny outside then you open the door and see a downpour. Haha.

Still tho, pretty bad for most to wish death on him I have to say. Can understand people saying f-him especially after his BS about Corona.

Then again I have met people in life who will wish badness (even death) on you should you disagree in opinion with them. Eg, "with that attitude I hope it happens to you!" people.

Maybe most people are like that in this world.... but that it's more socially acceptable to say it about trump.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭MeMen2_MoRi_

km991148 wrote: »
    Ironic, considering Trump's narcissism also supports a reality that doesn't reflect the real world.

He's a complete balloon. Simple.

He wishes he was a balloon, a balloon has air inside it.

He's something else alright :p
    He is the type of bloke that would swear it's lovely, beautiful and sunny outside then you open the door and see a downpour. Haha.

Still tho, pretty bad for most to wish death on him I have to say. Can understand people saying f-him especially after his BS about Corona.

Then again I have met people in life who will wish badness (even death) on you should you disagree in opinion with them. Eg, "with that attitude I hope it happens to you!" people.

Maybe most people are like that in this world.... but that it's more socially acceptable to say it about trump.

I don't think people use words that strong because they are hateful people (some of course are, and some get hysterical easily) but I think a lot of people say f-him etc because they are simply at the end of their tether with him. The guy has acted completely irresponsibly, I can't see how any reasonable person of sound mind could say otherwise- and that's only recently, without getting into other blunders he has waded through.

It's an interesting period of history, that's for sure.. I'm glad I don't live under his gov.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

Do you ever consider your opinions of Trump may be incredibly biased?

I've noticed you spin everything he does into a negative.

I think you (and many people here) need to take a step back and try to "reset", so you can start viewing things as they really are rather than from such a dark place. Currently the reality you've created doesn't reflect the real world.

It is not biased. He is a ****ing idiot. Taking all quantitative and qualitative facts into account that is the conclusion I have made.

I really pity anyone that cannot see what is staring you them in the face.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Going around not wearing a mask like last night, SUV spins just for sh!ts and giggles, recording videos. All these things go cohld lead to peoples deaths.

Also people are indirectly dying as a result of him not wearing a mask in public. His disciples inherently take his word and actions as gospel and place others at risk by their actions.

Is there any chance that everyone in that car were all Covid positive? Like he selected Covid positive people so there would then be no risk?

Do you ever consider your opinions of Trump may be incredibly biased?

I've noticed you spin everything he does into a negative.

I think you (and many people here) need to take a step back and try to "reset", so you can start viewing things as they really are rather than from such a dark place. Currently the reality you've created doesn't reflect the real world.

Have you guys forgotten about that time where Boris Johnson looked awful and was attending press conferences via web link? Then days later he was in hospital. Trump is visibly far worse than he was then.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭r439z5ifwt8soq

It's really lame how people are so invested in trump and take everything he does so personally, on both sides

But what a circus this is

Just saw the video of Donski on the balcony

F*cking hell, the state of him. Looks like he's coming up on a couple of pills :pac:

It's really lame how people are so invested in trump and take everything he does so personally, on both sides

But what a circus this is

I find the whole thing absolutely fascinating. From how the US system can be so broken, to how someone of Trumps I'll can exploit it for his own ego, how people blindly follow him and how his opposition is unable to find a viable alternative. Madness!

fin12 wrote: »
    Is there any chance that everyone in that car were all Covid positive? Like he selected Covid positive people so there would then be no risk?

None at all. Narcissistic types are unable to think about other people at all. In any context. Their brains do not work that way.

The only slight chance would be that if he had the foresight to realise how badly it might play out and he would have an excuse up his sleeve- but even that would force him to consider other peoples views and he isn't really capable.

It's not his fault, it's closer to a disability, but unfortunately one that fcucks over a lot if American people every day.

km991148 wrote: »
    None at all. Narcissistic types are unable to think about other people at all. In any context. Their brains do not work that way.

The only slight chance would be that if he had the foresight to realise how badly it might play out and he would have an excuse up his sleeve- but even that would force him to consider other peoples views and he isn't really capable.

It's not his fault, it's closer to a disability, but unfortunately one that fcucks over a lot if American people every day.

I have very close personal experience with a narcissistic so know exactly what ur talking about.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

ChikiChiki wrote: »
    The biggest threat to US national security is the president himself.

Him passing would likely save lives terrible as it may be.

I presume you mean American lives. Those brown disposable people Hilary would have bombed don’t count.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭Cody montana

He'll be lashed for it by his enemies but they would attack him if he cured cancer.

But he is 100% , he is a leader we could do with here.

There would be a rebellion if he was in charge of this country.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭nthclare

I have very close personal experience with a narcissistic so know exactly what ur talking about.

They're something else aren't they, hoovering around, turn a weak person's reality into hell on earth, destroy all before them and turn up the next day as if nothing happened.

And Empaths are susceptible to these people and are drawn to the narcissist like a moth to a flickering flame, like petrol to a match join them together and absolute chaos.

I feel sorry for Empaths because they love too much and narcissists because they're poison..
    Although I'd prefer to be a friend of an empath any day.

Narcissists are like evil magicians, they can change vulnerable people's perceptions of reality at the flick of a switch...

I presume you mean American lives. Those brown disposable people Hilary would have bombed don’t count.
    You think Trump isn't bombing brown people?

Bless

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭bocaman

Mussolini on his balcony, a dangerous clown.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭hetuzozaho

Hilary did what? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,839 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

There would be a rebellion if he was in charge of this country.

From Sandymount to Dun Laoghaire there would be weekly protests.

bocaman wrote: »
    Mussolini on his balcony, a dangerous clown.

Another low point in American history.
    An absolute reckless disgrace.

nthclare wrote: »
    They're something else aren't they, hoovering around, turn a weak person's reality into hell on earth, destroy all before them and turn up the next day as if nothing happened.

And Empaths are susceptible to these people and are drawn to the narcissist like a moth to a flickering flame, like petrol to a match join them together and absolute chaos.

I feel sorry for Empaths because they love too much and narcissists because they're poison..
    Although I'd prefer to be a friend of an empath any day.

Narcissists are like evil magicians, they can change vulnerable people's perceptions of reality at the flick of a switch...

Well I always knew there was something wrong with the narcissist and that they weren’t normal.

What I mostly take from it is how they make u feel and treat others around them. It’s absolutely pointless trying to get a narcissist to admit to their wrong doing. Once u know what they are it’s a lot easier to walk away from their bullsh*t.

Danzy wrote: »
    From Sandymount to Dun Laoghaire there would be weekly protests.

In fairness, I don’t think he’d get elected in the first place.
    And we’ve had our fair share of bad politicians.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,434 ✭✭✭✭breezy1985

In fairness, I don’t think he’d get elected in the first place.
    And we’ve had our fair share of bad politicians.

Trump's father was never a politician and the only way get a seat in most parts of this country is off your dad.

breezy1985 wrote: »
    Trump's father was never a politician and the only way get a seat in most parts of this country is off your dad.

Apart from the at least consistent 95% + of elected reps that is true but there is no self pity in knowing that.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,364 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

You think the SS would have Covid positive staff in work and near government officials?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,105 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

That video of him struggling to breathe and in some pain after leaving Walter Reed - what is he playing at?!
    I know it is for show and he will have good medical care at the Whitehouse but still madness.

• Advertisement

salmocab wrote: »
    You think the SS would have Covid positive staff in work and near government officials?

They meant antibodies

Advertisement