Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump tests positive for Coronavirus (Mod warning in the op)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Biden is nowhere near as physically robust as Trump... so he better hope he doesn't get it

Yeah the obese guy whose only exercise is driving around a golf course in a cart is the more robust than the fit guy that can jog and ride a bike. Your posts are painful to read.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,186 ✭✭✭✭jmayo

TRANQUILLO wrote: »
    Isn't he up for two nobel peace prizes? Didnt he extend an olive branch to North Korea? His tenure has been the most peaceful American presidency of my lifetime (im 37).

I mean...he's a gee bag but surely the truth counts for something.

Yeah he replaced wars overseas with just tearing the US apart, which normally I wouldn't mind so much.
    But he has allowed the likes of Putin, Erodogan do anything they want, he can't be relied upon to provide a balance against these as the US normally would.
    He has helped make the world a more unstable place.
    Just read a headline:

White House offices resemble a ghost town as many employees stay home amid the outbreak

and thought, can you imagine if this was an episode of The West Wing.....

There can never really be a Trump type West Wing as you would have to have a conveyor belt of actors as very few people last long in the administration.
    There would definitely be no time for character development.
    threeball wrote: »
    I think people have figured out that attacking the US using force is a waste of time and likely going to end up in your downfall. Putin has shown the way. Use their stupidity and vanity against them and install a puppet to dance to your tune. The US is collapsing without a bullet being fired and for less than the price of one ICBM.

Exactly why bother attacking a nation that is tearing itself apart.
    You will only galvanise opinion behind someone.

Putin has probably been the top world leader over the last quarter century.
    BTW top does not mean good or bad.

He has run rings around everyone.
    He took what he wanted in Ukraine, wiped out opponents even when in other states.
    Stoked dissent and division in opposing power blocks i.e. EU and US.
    And just sat back and watched.

I am not allowed discuss …

• Registered Users Posts: 13,588 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

Biden is nowhere near as physically robust as Trump... so he better hope he doesn't get it.

Nonsense. Biden rides a bike. Keeps up with Obama when running. Trump was *wheezing* when he walked up the steps to the balcony at the WH and struggled to put a mask in his pocket, my guess the suit was a tight fit to not look as obese as he is.

FWIW, one data point: Herself's cousin in NYC, same age as Trump but fit as a fiddle, had a Covid test some weeks back. Turns out she'd had it and hadn't noticed, realized that one day a couple months prior she'd had a mild headache that passed, that might've been it.
    Trump gets it, it's unapproved treatments administered on a compassionate basis. Guy was probably at death's door.

Fitness is what matters for this disease. It's why debiliating conditions like diabetes make it worse, as does obesity, which is the one condition Trump has that he shares with Bojo, who at the farcical Tory conference the other day described his being overweight as his own preexisting condition.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭Lillyfae

jmayo wrote: »
    There can never really be a Trump type West Wing as you would have to have a conveyor belt of actors as very few people last long in the administration.
    There would definitely be no time for character development.

But sure that's perfect, because nobody in Trump's White House seems to have developed character either!!

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Biden is nowhere near as physically robust as Trump... so he better hope he doesn't get it.

ok then....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭threeball

Boggles wrote: »
    Really?

Saudi Arabia seem to be doing fine.

Well the other option is to own loads of American debt. They tend not to bother you if they owe you alot of money and buy weapons off them. The point still stands.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,476 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

That would be a a very stupid thing to do for two reasons

1. You'd pay a very heavy price

2. It would get Trump re-elected. We love a war time president.

So Russia should poke the bear then shouldn’t they.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭threeball

jmayo wrote: »
    Exactly why bother attacking a nation that is tearing itself apart.
    You will only galvanise opinion behind someone.

Putin has probably been the top world leader over the last quarter century.
    BTW top does not mean good or bad.

He has run rings around everyone.
    He took what he wanted in Ukraine, wiped out opponents even when in other states.
    Stoked dissent and division in opposing power blocks i.e. EU and US.
    And just sat back and watched.

Not to mention the schooling he gave the US in Syria. He's run rings around the US and never even bothered criticising them.
    Killed people on UK soil with impunity. Hes running the most covert cheapest war ever yet its effect is global.
    Hes also treats Trump as his inferior when they meet as trump is in awe of him. He's everything Trump wishes he could be.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,857 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

Besides, I want to see Trump beat Biden fair and square in the elections. None of that classless wishing death on your political adversary BS that the left were guilty of. That's no way to win! And no way to behave!

Yeah the obese guy whose only exercise is driving around a golf course in a cart is the more robust than the fit guy that can jog and ride a bike. Your posts are painful to read.

Leave poor Greta alone. Don't you know that love is blind?

And if (s)he loves looking at my fine fit large round arse, then who are you to judge (her)him?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭stockshares

He's in great form but I feel sorry for China if he wins.

He said he should take Regeneron btw, not his doctors.

After watching this everyone's gonna want Regeneron.

https://twitter.com/KarlBrophy/status/1313973698425245696?s=19

• Advertisement

"bla bla bla, I suggested I get treated with this, nobody else, I'm such a genius, person woman man camera TV, I feel so great, god blessed me with the Chinavirus, but I discovered the cure, vote for me bla bla bla"

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1313959702104023047?s=20

• Registered Users Posts: 8,426 ✭✭✭wirelessdude01

He's in great form but I feel sorry for China if he wins.

He said he should take Regeneron btw, not his doctors.

After watching this everyone's gonna want Regeneron.

https://twitter.com/KarlBrophy/status/1313973698425245696?s=19

Anyone else notice how white his hands are in that video?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭km991148

Lol he is claiming a vaccine is available and would be available before the election if it wasn't for pesky politics.

Hahahaha haha and good luck to anyone that buys that sh!t.

Thus is brilliant, he it running the Mexico strategy with the Chinese. People be throwing cash at the states once Trump is finished.

What's that you say? Those pesky Mexicans haven't paid for the wall yet? Wait a minute... Why I otta..

Anyone else notice how white his hands are in that video?

Nothing noteworthy in how he looks, same as usual/mixed light.

He's just so full if bs is fkn hilarious.

I'm sorry America, but looks like 4 years more if this.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭stockshares

km991148 wrote: »
    Nothing noteworthy in how he looks, same as usual/mixed light.

He's just so full if bs is fkn hilarious.

I'm sorry America, but looks like 4 years more if this.

He's box office.

He's just boosted Regenerons stock 14pts which I presume was the point.
    https://twitter.com/nycsouthpaw/status/1313978558046445568?s=19

Trump's ties to Regeneron
    https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/10/05/investing/trump-regeneron/index.html?__twitter_impression=true

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭s1ippy

The camera crew and editing team are pulling out all the stops here. They stop short of putting a banner along the bottom of the video saying "pause for still-contagious covid coughing".

I wonder how many he's further infected since infecting the people he's with here.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,916 ✭✭✭✭iguana

Overheal wrote: »

Well he's clearly not recovered. He still has the little gasp for breath nearly every few words. He's also very clearly caked in make-up. He really should be resting.

He's box office.

He's just boosted Regenerons stock 14pts which I presume was the point.
    https://twitter.com/nycsouthpaw/status/1313978558046445568?s=19

Trump's ties to Regeneron
    https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/10/05/investing/trump-regeneron/index.html?__twitter_impression=true

Oh yay another Kodak Bubble/Scam.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,761 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,078 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

dr mike, that i can, is the only impartial person i've seen so far

he's a doctor from NY who doesn't care about anything but care.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

dr mike, that i can, is the only impartial person i've seen so far

he's a doctor from NY who doesn't care about anything but care.

He's an excellent source of advice. Brilliant channel.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 192 ✭✭Deshawn

Overheal wrote: »
    "bla bla bla, I suggested I get treated with this, nobody else, I'm such a genius, person woman man camera TV, I feel so great, god blessed me with the Chinavirus, but I discovered the cure, vote for me bla bla bla"

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1313959702104023047?s=20

Very informative

• Registered Users Posts: 17,461 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

iguana wrote: »
    Well he's clearly not recovered. He still has the little gasp for breath nearly every few words. He's also very clearly caked in make-up. He really should be resting.

Agreed. There’s definitely a shortness of breath there.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,246 ✭✭✭Azatadine

Surely someone in his team must look at that speech and recognise that its embarrassing and just pure baloney and showmanship? Is it even ethical to be name dropping those companies like that? The Chinese are hardly over the moon about calling them out like that either.

Is he going a bit loopy in the head (more so than he normally is I mean) or drugged up?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,236 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

Jesus, he sounds whacked out of his head, well, more than usual.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,795 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

There's a..... projectile at 3:13?

The video is also edited.

Again, if he was "fine", he would be on Fox for over an hour spewing his usual bs instead of doing it in an edited video for 5 mins

• Registered Users Posts: 12,222 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

I wonder when will he pull out of the debate?

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭Wildlife Actor

I'm surprised that regeneron shares spiked when he basically said that he was nationalising it Venezuela style. The military all set to distribute the drug free to everyone!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

So if Pence turns out to have indeed been infected, is he going to admit it in the next day or do we just have to hope some journos find out about it too?

Advertisement