Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump tests positive for Coronavirus (Mod warning in the op)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭Kilboor

Boggles wrote: »
    No. It would still be pretty hilarious Karma if they acted the way that artificially tanned man did.

So only if they didn't massively lockdown like european countries?

Not Karma for the hundreds of thousands of people they're responsible for killing in the middle east and africa no? ****ing hypocritical brainwashed people. Makes me sad for the future

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Scotty #

Kilboor wrote: »
    I'm sick of the hypocrisy from anti trump brigage. If this was Clinton or Obama you bet there wouldn't be hatred in this thread, it would be best wishes and what not.

There would be complete ignorance of them invading and destroying countries in the middle east for no reason and causing the deaths of hundreds of thousands of young Men, Women, and Children. But no, orange man bad, orange man say words I don't like! I must watch news see orange man say stupid.

Trumps a ****ing idiot but he's no worse than any other president, possibly has less blood and wars on his hands then all the previous since before ww2
    200,000 dead and counting on his watch.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,557 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

_Godot_ wrote: »
    That's offensive to neanderthals.

If he is Neanderthal, it could be bad news.

Specific Neanderthal DNA has been linked to worse outcomes from Covid infection

Where did Obama invade?

Boots on the ground in Syria and Libya as well as drones and airstrikes. Funded rebel groups with US Weapons and armour in Syria and Libya.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭OMM 0000

sweetie wrote: »
    Heard the news this morning on radio on way into school. The 9 yr old goes, 'maybe he should drink some bleach.' My work here is done.

That didn't happen.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

Surely pence will test positive now to when he emerges from trumps ass.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭Gregor Samsa

Righty wrote: »
    You do see the date Right? 2016...

Why, was it ok to mock a political opponent for illness in 2016, but its not now?

Personally I wish him a full and speedy recovery. I don’t think wishing ill on anyone is right or useful. But it cannot be denied that he has not afforded his opponents the same level of basic courtesy.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,236 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

Come on man!

Your swimming against a rapid current of shít here.

Give it up.

He is not someone to be admired, he is a fúcking idiot.

What more evidence do you need? You just had 4 glaring years of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭OMM 0000

Boots on the ground in Syria and Libya as well as drones and airstrikes. Funded rebel groups with US Weapons and armour in Syria and Libya.

People are more bothered by Trump's boorish communication style than they are about Obama invading multiple countries and destroying the lives of millions of people.

Really tells you a lot about humans.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,682 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

So far on my whatsapp group of over 110 family friends and collleagues 59 of them think this is contrived by trump

Lots havnt replied either way. I’ll update later

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭StinkyMunkey

Supporting rebels isn't invading a country!?!? Obama resisted calls to put "boots" on the ground in Syria because he knew it would only end in a cluster fcuk.

The Middle East wasn't Obama's legacy, he was handed that pile of ****e.

Come on man!

Your swimming against a rapid current of shít here.

Give it up.

He is not someone to be admired, he is a fúcking idiot.

What more evidence do you need? You just had 4 glaring years of it.

What are you on about? Where did I give any admiration? The outrage over the man is ****ing insane. Up until Covid19 economically Trump was no worse or better than any other US presidents. He says a bunch of retarded stuff but the majority of things that happened under him were no worse than the previous presidents.

In fact foreign policy wise, he's far superior in my opinion to any of the previous presidents. I place myself along the same lines as Tulsi Gabbard or even Andrew Yang, but I want to point out how insane people are lmao. The anger people have to Trump is actually baffling. People think they're smart because they watch CNN and read politics on reddit, big anti trump circlejerks constantly.

I'm excited for him to lose because I realised people like being brainwashed. Good old sleepy Joe is the perfect man for the job, a career politician who will no doubt disrupt another country at the other side of the world.

Hope everyone can find a new clique to follow once Trump is gone, the hobby of Trump bashing will be ending soon.

Supporting rebels isn't invading a country!?!? Obama resisted calls to put "boots" on the ground in Syria because he knew it would only end in a cluster fcuk.

The Middle East wasn't Obama's legacy, he was handed that pile of ****e.

lmao, now this is delusion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

So far on my whatsapp group of over 110 family friends and collleagues 59 of them think this is contrived by trump

Lots havnt replied either way. I’ll update later

We're all right wing conspiracy theorists now! Well half of us anyway. It shows how this way of thinking has infected the wider world.

Trump has Covid 19 and I know this because the thought of Trump faking it to avoid a debate with "Sleepy Joe" is ludicrous. Imagine how Trump would feel if he thought the American public regarded him as a coward.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,236 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

In fact foreign policy wise, he's far superior in my opinion to any of the previous presidents.

Every single leader in the world thinks he is a complete buffoon.

His foreign policy is largely dictated by Putin.

For someone who claims not be a fan, that sentence sounds like one of his Tweets.

Give it up man!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,222 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

I don’t think he’s trying to weasel out of the debates. Only a few weeks ago he was looking for more debates.

Every single leader in the world thinks he is a complete buffoon.

His foreign policy is largely dictated by Putin.

For someone who claims not be a fan, that sentence sounds like one of his Tweets.

Give it up man!

You speak a lot like Trump for someone who dislikes him too, constant use of the same phrase. It really shows how brainwashed you are that you think Putin dictates his foreign policy, so no invading foreign countries is somehow brainwashing from Putin? Do you not see how hypocritical you are, delusion.

It was under Obama that Putin annexed Crimea, invaded Syria (along with the US), we were threatened with Nukes from Kim Jong Un, ISIS rose up and carried out many terrorist attacks due to US involvement in Syria and again in Iraq further.

Under Trump, Iran stood down after attacking a us tanker in fear. Kim Jong Un held peace talks with the US president, the starting of communications. 0 new countries disrupted by the US using their military

Suppose it doesn't matter because CNN and your circlejerk tell you orange man bad. How many people even took notice of US politics before trump? If you did you might realise how bad it's always been.

lmao, now this is delusion.

So according to you, Obama invaded countries and slaughtered innocents!? Lol you must have been drinking bleach, you haven't a clue.

Try backing up anything you say with a fact before dismissing it. Oh wait, you luv Trump, enough said.

So according to you, Obama invaded countries and slaughtered innocents!? Lol you must have been drinking bleach, you haven't a clue.

Try backing up anything you say with a fact before dismissing it. Oh wait, you luv Trump, enough said.

Hit a nerve did I? Back up the historical fact that Obama put boots on the ground in Syria and that he along with Hillary are partially responsible for the disruption in Libya and Syria? These are facts my friend. Maybe start taking an interest in news outside of Trump for once and learn to follow politics outside of being entertained by your obsession with your Daddy Trump.

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭bocaman

It's not lucky to wish ill on anyone, but this is ironic. Trump laid low by the "fake disease". Four years ago he mocked Hillary now he's the one suffering. How the wheel turns.

I hope it isn't a stunt to get the sympathy vote. After two weeks Trump can turn around and say it was no big deal. Trump and yer wan are quite a match.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,066 ✭✭✭HerrKuehn

You speak a lot like Trump for someone who dislikes him too, constant use of the same phrase. It really shows how brainwashed you are that you think Putin dictates his foreign policy, so no invading foreign countries is somehow brainwashing from Putin? Do you not see how hypocritical you are, delusion.

It was under Obama that Putin annexed Crimea, invaded Syria (along with the US), we were threatened with Nukes from Kim Jong Un, ISIS rose up and carried out many terrorist attacks due to US involvement in Syria and again in Iraq further.

Under Trump, Iran stood down after attacking a us tanker in fear. Kim Jong Un held peace talks with the US president, the starting of communications. 0 new countries disrupted by the US using their military

Suppose it doesn't matter because CNN and your circlejerk tell you orange man bad. How many people even took notice of US politics before trump? If you did you might realise how bad it's always been.

Are you aware that Bush invaded Iraq in 2003 looking for non existent weapons of mass destruction? It led directly to the deaths of between 500k an 1m people depending on the estimates. It destabilised the entire middle east, created a vacuum that allowed ISIS to develop in the prision camps. But yes, Obama and "Killary" are the ones who caused the whole thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

ChikiChiki wrote: »
    There's a big difference between Donald Trump and Una Mullaly to be fair.

Based on the tax revelations this week, Trumps whole approach has likely been driven by selfishness over the performance of his own businesses. He has constantly undermined advice and top medical officials guidance.

A selfish prick.

So its ok to wish corona virus on somebody depending on who they are ?

Ill agree with you though, theyre very different, a country run by una mullally would just be dreadful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

sweetie wrote: »
    Heard the news this morning on radio on way into school. The 9 yr old goes, 'maybe he should drink some bleach.' My work here is done.

Does Boards need a "Didn't happen of the year" thread?? Where we can put nonsense like this?

Hit a nerve did I? Back up the historical fact that Obama put boots on the ground in Syria and that he along with Hillary are partially responsible for the disruption in Libya and Syria? These are facts my friend. Maybe start taking an interest in news outside of Trump for once and learn to follow politics outside of being entertained by your obsession with your Daddy Trump.

What about all those thousands of people who died drinking bleach because trump said it cured Covid?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,364 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

I remember being carded by mods and pages of people saying it was in poor taste to hope that the person who had gotten the corona virus in the irish times office was una mullally, I accepted that was too far and apologised.

Most of the same people who told me that was too far and awful are now celebrating trump having it in this thread, no mod cards, its a free for all on sick insults and hand wringing because they hate trump.

I wish Donald and his wife a speedy recovery to continue 4 more great years as US president

Are they the same people though? Maybe one or two but I doubt it’s most of the same people, I’m regular enough here and don’t recognise a lot of the posters who are saying they are happy about this.

HerrKuehn wrote: »
    Are you aware that Bush invaded Iraq in 2003 looking for non existent weapons of mass destruction? It led directly to the deaths of between 500k an 1m people depending on the estimates. It destabilised the entire middle east, created a vacuum that allowed ISIS to develop in the prision camps. But yes, Obama and "Killary" are the ones who caused the whole thing.

Yes I'm completely aware of that, and? I'm only using Hillary and Obama as examples because they were well loved despite also being responsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths. I'm not trying to say democrats bad or republicans good. I'm saying that people on here are hyprocrits, they will celebrate when Biden is elected and would have celebrated HIllary being elected but at the end of the day they're all going to kill hundreds of thousands of people.It's only because they "speak well" and aren't constantly being attacked by the media that people won't be outraged. I find it sad how brainwashed people are and the anger they have in their lives for Trump. It's really really sad in my opinion, no one gave a **** before he was elected about anything political but now everyone is somehow an expert?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,642 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

bocaman wrote: »
    I hope it isn't a stunt to get the sympathy vote. After two weeks Trump can turn around and say it was no big deal.

I don't think he can push this angle too far at all.

Saying it's no big deal won't go down well with people who had family members die of it.

What about all those thousands of people who died drinking bleach because trump said it cured Covid?

Source for thousands of people. Thanks mate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

Not Karma for the hundreds of thousands of people they're responsible for killing in the middle east and africa no? ****ing hypocritical brainwashed people. Makes me sad for the future

They're dispensable brown people from poor countries, they don't count to the looney left.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,234 ✭✭✭✭Hurrache

OMM 0000 wrote: »
    That didn't happen.
    Does Boards need a "Didn't happen of the year" thread?? Where we can put nonsense like this?

Kids are much more clued in than many posters. I've no doubt the posters kids said that, mine said it wouldn't be too bad if he died, and they're certainly no outliers.

Advertisement