Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump tests positive for Coronavirus (Mod warning in the op)

Options

Comments

biko wrote: »
    There is no one both sides equally respect.
    Hence whatever exam/interview is conducted the other side will find something to complain about.

Yes there is, all he has to do is do a pcr test that shows he's now testing negative for covid. Not saying that indicates he's still a carrier and should remain in quarantine.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

There is no one both sides equally respect.
    Yes there is
    Who?

Btw, it can take days to over a week to get the results of a PCR test. Trump doesn't have that kind of time.
    I assume they have been using antigen tests until now as they are faster.

Who?

Btw, it can take days to over a week to get the results of a PCR test. Trump doesn't have that kind of time.
    I assume they have been using antigen tests until now as they are faster.

Why did you omit the rest of the post? That is all he he has to do is confirm he isn't still a carrier and a danger to the public. It's something they have not been clear on at all.

A pcr test takes 6 hours to complete, I get one every two months and the results are known by the end of the day. He's not gonna be put on a waiting list. Don't believe they've confirmed he's tested negative on any form of a test btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭stockshares

I don't think this was posted earlier. His Dr says he is no longer shedding the Virus.

One reply sums it up
    https://twitter.com/ScieNad/status/1315096725133041664?s=19

Waits for the relief of the left here, or maybe, just maybe, the critical and doubting posts...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭km991148

Waits for the relief of the left here, or maybe, just maybe, the critical and doubting posts...

Lol, imagine- people doubting a known liar!

You claimed it could take up to a week for Trump to get the results of a pcr test. This is not true.... So there's a reason they're not saying he's tested negative.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,706 ✭✭✭maebee

froog wrote: »
    pic from his "rally" or whatever just a few hours ago showing plasters on his hand. looks like they're still pumping him full of drugs.

Nah, that's where the bleach went in:)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,793 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

https://twitter.com/kaitlancollins/status/1315278398768504832?s=19

Excuse my language, but this is ****ing outrageous.

The suppressing of information is criminal.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭stockshares

• Advertisement

Ye, it's bs isn't it?

• Registered Users Posts: 83,464 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

km991148 wrote: »
    Ye, it's bs isn't it?

Entirely

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭s1ippy

Twitter appears to be on the ball.

528995.jpg

Lol, imagine- people doubting a known liar!
    Who are you referring to, the White House doctor or Jim Acosta?

The White House doctors are Military. They are in a unique position to lie and/or to do nothing that contradicts statements by the commander in Chief. A military doctor does not have the authority to override him. If he ordered them to lie, they would.

You claimed it could take up to a week for Trump to get the results of a pcr test. This is not true....
    Yeah, I got that info from Harvard, playing it safe saying a week.
    However, it can take days to over a week to get the results of a PCR test.
    https://www.health.harvard.edu/diseases-and-conditions/if-youve-been-exposed-to-the-coronavirus

• Registered Users Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭Pa ElGrande

Net Zero means we are paying for the destruction of our economy and society in pursuit of an unachievable and pointless policy.

Overheal wrote: »
    If he ordered them to lie, they would.
    I suppose nothing can contradict your belief of that.

We'll see soon I hope.

We'll see soon I hope.

Because it’s true. If any of these doctors even prescribed Trump something he didn’t want to take he could have them for insubordination. At Walter Reed he is technically still in Command of the entire facility even when he is a patient.

I am referring exclusively to Trump. He is a known liar and there seems to be surprise that he will be doubted.

Adding doctors to show credibility doesn't scrub his record as someone completely untrustworthy.

• Advertisement

We'll see soon I hope.

Wouldn't him divulging the results of his pcr test clear it all up? Strange that they won't say he's tested negative.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 39 Tredstone

It wasn't too hard to see this coming

Trump using patient confidentiality and the covid infection to boost his chances

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

Did he get rid of the raccoons yet.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 39 Tredstone

To be honest. It doesn't really matter if he had COVID and lied about when or never had it and lied that he did or somehow managed to coerce medical staff or have someone doctor the results or any of it.

When it comes down to it the public narrative is he got COVID and got better. Fine, let's stick with that.

His actions during and after have been nothing short of a disgrace. The gloating, the insensitivity to those who got a bad case (or dead), the misinformation, the inability to share basic information that might just help others (but won't because it might look weak). All of it shows someone completely disgusting and if anyone who supports him and tries to look objectively at this period of time and his general attitude during it can stand up and say they are applause this behaviour then I really don't think you have much in the way if any sort of moral fibre.

This isn't some political wrangle to do with policy, or emails or playing the smart ass to an audience. This is literally about life, death and responsibilities.

A real 'man's man' (or whatever way you want to frame it) would call this bs for what it is.

They mostly all crooked at that level

To be honest. It doesn't really matter if he had COVID and lied about when or never had it and lied that he did or somehow managed to coerce medical staff or have someone doctor the results or any of it.

When it comes down to it the public narrative is he got COVID and got better. Fine, let's stick with that.

His actions during and after have been nothing short of a disgrace. The gloating, the insensitivity to those who got a bad case (or dead), the misinformation, the inability to share basic information that might just help others (but won't because it might look weak). All of it shows someone completely disgusting and if anyone who supports him and tries to look objectively at this period of time and his general attitude during it can stand up and say they are applause this behaviour then I really don't think you have much in the way if any sort of moral fibre.

This isn't some political wrangle to do with policy, or emails or playing the smart ass to an audience. This is literally about life, death and responsibilities.

A real 'man's man' (or whatever way you want to frame it) would call this bs for what it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭one armed dwarf

Looking through that guy's channel, this aged pretty well

Tredstone wrote: »
    They mostly all crooked at that level

But that's my point, regardless, they are going with the story and timeline of events that we know if now.

And he still lied, and goaded and mocked all the way through the illness and after. Who can look at that and just say 'ah well it's just trump being trump'.

Forget the test results and all the rest. His behaviour alone should be enough for any decent person to say what an ars3hole.

But a lot who support him cannot do that. Although if it were anyone else they knew, no way would they stand for it (or maybe they would have no backbone there either, who knows, doesn't really apply because trump has a higher expectation of responsibility).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

s1ippy wrote: »
    Twitter appears to be on the ball.

528995.jpg

:D well done twitter.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,706 ✭✭✭maebee

His first priority is that he can't get it! His second priority is that he can't spread it. Him first. His fellow Americans second. Not a word about his wife and how she is doing. He's a joke of a president/person.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,971 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

maebee wrote: »
    His first priority is that he can't get it! His second priority is that he can't spread it. Him first. His fellow Americans second. Not a word about his wife and how she is doing. He's a joke of a president/person.

It has gone beyond all logic now. As if we didn't already know this.

Wonder who will vote for him. Probably those who fear for their jobs or something like that. They should stay away from gatherings and rallies so.

Advertisement