Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump tests positive for Coronavirus (Mod warning in the op)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭Lillyfae

I'm glad they didn't mention it earlier, the child has enough problems without being made a laughing stock - children are off limits IMO

TBH, I wish they hadn't said anything at all. You just know there are going to be those stupid Comedy Central "news" segments doing stupid talkey- comedy all over the place now. I dislike those far more than Trump.

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭lapua20grain

I'm glad they didn't mention it earlier, the child has enough problems without being made a laughing stock - children are off limits IMO

Agree 100% it's not acceptable to go after the kids, I despise his parents but leave him alone.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭joseywhales

So I did actually Google this, apparently they do a complete medical degree so you could be a top notch doctor effectively and also be trained in pseudo science.

DO and MD are equivalent, they both enter and compete for the same residency positions, they should be merged.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,686 ✭✭✭✭Zubeneschamali

DO and MD are equivalent, they both enter and compete for the same residency positions, they should be merged.

To be fair, the MDs would have to learn the bone magic stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

biko wrote: »
    Being mean to children isn't cool

Unless their name's Greta. Then it's super cool.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,587 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

Or Malia, when she was 17: https://www.factcheck.org/2017/08/invented-malia-obama-stories/

(and there were others even earlier.)

But, leave Barron alone. He'll have a hard row to hoe all his life due to that last name. If there's any money left in the family after the WH era and all the upcoming lawsuits and convictions, he'll get by, but I expect a very low profile from him

• Registered Users Posts: 3,237 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

Or if they were brought across the border while having brown skin

• Registered Users Posts: 15,663 ✭✭✭✭Leroy42

I do wonder what the story with Melania is? Previously Trump said she was doing "statistically fine". But given his recovery it seems odd that she has not joined him at any point.

To me, it would seem especially if the news about Bannon is right, that she is probably pretty pee'd off with Donald and the risks he put the entire family at. We will see her at all over the next couple of weeks?

It would be pretty strange, in US political terms anyway, for her to stay away for the last few weeks of a campaign.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,327 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Check out bikos history on Greta.
    Hypocrite.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,587 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

Leroy42 wrote: »
    I do wonder what the story with Melania is? Previously Trump said she was doing "statistically fine". But given his recovery it seems odd that she has not joined him at any point.

To me, it would seem especially if the news about Bannon is right, that she is probably pretty pee'd off with Donald and the risks he put the entire family at. We will see her at all over the next couple of weeks?

It would be pretty strange, in US political terms anyway, for her to stay away for the last few weeks of a campaign.

There was a communication from the WH from her (ahem) discussing her status. She states she has tested negative. https://www.whitehouse.gov/articles/first-lady-melania-trump-personal-experience-covid-19/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Mod

Re: Greta - go to a relevant thread if you want to discuss it. Its off topic here.

Re: attacking posters rather than posts - stop that.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

In the Greta thread, feel free to bring up or report any attacks I have made on her.
    If she got covid I would not make light of it.

Edit - I see the mod note and will get back to Trump

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭km991148

Leroy42 wrote: »

Not if you were thinking about your own future.. more likely than being annoyed at him for COVID. She knows what he is like, it's no surprise. Unless she us also a Narcissistic type and us annoyed at loosing.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,460 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

I assume this was in my youtube algorithm bc Trump took regeneron - a stem cell procured treatment

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭stockshares

Melania is apparently still not recovered from Covid.

Seems strange that she didn't get the same care as Donald.

https://twitter.com/CNN/status/1318600377542021122?s=19

• Registered Users Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭stefanovich

Some people seem genetically predisposed to suffer more from this disease. I'm sure she got very good care.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,426 ✭✭✭wirelessdude01

Some people seem genetically predisposed to suffer more from this disease. I'm sure she got very good care.

The Don took her drugs as well.

The Don took her drugs as well.

Yes he wants his wife to die horribly because he is so evil.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,426 ✭✭✭wirelessdude01

Yes he wants his wife to die horribly because he is so evil.

If the cap fits. He is an egotistical man.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭stockshares

So considering that she is suffering more why isn't she getting the same top-level care as opposed to very good care?

• Advertisement

So considering that she is suffering more why isn't she getting the same top-level care as opposed to very good care?

I'm not going to help you explain your fantasies.

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭Donegalforever

Did he have the actual Virus ??
    He probably did have some ailment but with 9 Doctors and any amount of drugs at his disposal it might have helped to hurry thing up.

Did he have the actual Virus ??
    He probably did have some ailment but with 9 Doctors and any amount of drugs at his disposal it might have helped to hurry thing up.

Yes, there is a cure for Covid that Trump is keeping for himself.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,792 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Yes, there is a cure for Covid that Trump is keeping for himself.

There is no cure.

There is no vaccine.

Trump is not immune to it.

That is all bullsh1t that Trump himself spouted.

What Trump did have however was a helicopter to take him to the hospital and the best surgeons and doctors in the world.

Far better than "decent" healthcare, which incidentally he and the GOP are trying to take away from the average Joe Bloggs.

everlast75 wrote: »
    There is no cure.

There is no vaccine.

What Trump did have however was a helicopter to take him to the hospital and the best surgeons and doctors in the world.

Far better than "decent" healthcare, which incidentally he and the GOP are trying to take away from the average Joe Bloggs.

...and his own wife right?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭Lillyfae

Compared to the Donald, she's just a puny woman, with a brain a third the size of a mans.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,792 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

I frankly can't understand the point that you are making here. Could you perhaps stretch past a 5 word response?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,462 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

There is no cure.

There is no vaccine.

Plus access to drugs that the general public dont have access to .

I frankly can't understand the point that you are making here. Could you perhaps stretch past a 5 word response?

People were suggesting earlier that Trump's wife is still sick because she was denied the same level of treatment as he was given.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,327 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Vice President Pence’s chief of staff and his senior political adviser test positive for coronavirus; Pence tests negative

Humm

Advertisement