Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump tests positive for Coronavirus (Mod warning in the op)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭Kilboor

They're dispensable brown people from poor countries, they don't count to the looney left.

It's really sad man, apparently invading and disrupting poor countries leading to deaths of thousands if not millions is a good thing that means you aren't controlled by Putin? Even though Putin invaded half of Ukraine under Obama's reign and hasn't advanced further since Trump came into power?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭begbysback

I have no interest in politics, and when you take away the fact that The Donald is actually running a very powerful country then you have to admire the neck of the man and his entertainment value is gold, get well soon sir.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,236 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

Kilboor wrote: »
    You speak a lot like Trump for someone who dislikes him too, constant use of the same phrase. It really shows how brainwashed you are that you think Putin dictates his foreign policy, so no invading foreign countries is somehow brainwashing from Putin? Do you not see how hypocritical you are, delusion.

Give it up man!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭StinkyMunkey

Source for thousands of people. Thanks mate

It's common knowledge that trump has killed more people than the last 5 American presidents put together.

It's common knowledge that trump has killed more people than the last 5 American presidents put together.

I'm waiting on a source for thousands killed by bleach? Also it may be worth looking at the structure of the United States and you might learn it's made up of federal states.

And also if you actually read you might realise that's not my point, my point is hypocrisy from anti Trump brigade who will cheer Biden and who championed Obama/Bush/Hillary because they spoke well despite all being war mongers.

Politics is a **** show nowadays anyway, everyone is so polarised. Glad we have Proportional Representation here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,839 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

What about all those thousands of people who died drinking bleach because trump said it cured Covid?

They are, like the many thousands of unarmed black men shot by police over the last few years, near non existent.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,731 ✭✭✭jam_mac_jam

MadYaker wrote: »
    To be honest if anyone deserves it Trump does. His inability to come up with any meaningful response to coronavirus has resulted in a lot more deaths.

Nobody deserves it. It's not a punishment

I hate Trump but wouldn't wish a disease like that on anyone.

ðŸ˜

• Registered Users Posts: 7,762 ✭✭✭Pinch Flat

Sad! Let me leave you with something to jerk your Trump anger off to:

trump2_nt1217.gif

Ironic given that his obesity is something that puts his body under pressure when dealing with covid19

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭paw patrol

long term user of various narcotics and prescription drugs - all that has an effect over the years.

I would place him in a significantly higher BMI category that your stat - can you explain your calculation of 30.1?

dunno about the drugs , he has definitely denied narcotics in the past.

As for the BMI i read it in an article on abcnews during a quick google for my reply to you.

some other places said he was 29.4 but dates differ as i'm sure weight/BMI differs but he seem around the 30

anyway he seems about 17stone for a taller man it's chunky for sure but not worthy of a call from jerry springer ( sadly as that would be epic)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,105 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

paw patrol wrote: »

As for the BMI i read it in an article on abcnews during a quick google for my reply to you.

some other places said he was 29.4 but dates differ as i'm sure weight/BMI differs but he seem around the 30

anyway he seems about 17stone for a taller man it's chunky for sure but not worthy of a call from jerry springer ( sadly as that would be epic)
    You believe his BMI is around 30?
    I would say....just look at him!

I'm waiting on a source for thousands killed by bleach? Also it may be worth looking at the structure of the United States and you might learn it's made up of federal states.

And also if you actually read you might realise that's not my point, my point is hypocrisy from anti Trump brigade who will cheer Biden and who championed Obama/Bush/Hillary because they spoke well despite all being war mongers.

Politics is a **** show nowadays anyway, everyone is so polarised. Glad we have Proportional Representation here.

I notice you made no mention of the thousands of Mexicans trump has killed with his border wall or the fact he tried to invade North Korea but then chickened out like a little Bitch and Kim sent him back to the US with his tail between his legs.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,682 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

paw patrol wrote: »

The drugs are verified by multiple sources. Of course he will deny it in public. In private he has been candid with ppl he felt he could trust.

There’s more recent articles that have his BMI significantly higher

• Registered Users Posts: 21,999 ✭✭✭✭ELM327

I'm as much a trump fanboy as they get but there's no way he's just 17 stone. He's tall and heavyset.

I notice you made no mention of the thousands of Mexicans trump has killed with his border wall or the fact he tried to invade North Korea but then chickened out like a little Bitch and Kim sent him back to the US with his tail between his legs.

Still drunk from the night before, great to be in your 20s..

Good times.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 285 ✭✭TexasTornado

MadYaker wrote: »
    To be honest if anyone deserves it Trump does. His inability to come up with any meaningful response to coronavirus has resulted in a lot more deaths.

The US has the 9th highest death rate per million in the world. I'm guessing all the other leaders of the countries ahead of him deserve it also?

A wall has killed thousands of Mexicans? Can I have a source on that too please.

Mexico is a very tricky subject to bring up considering the northern part of the country is run by cartels who skin people alive while feeding people a drug that keeps them awake during it all.

Wait so now you're saying he should have invaded North Korea and killed millions of people and started a world war with China? Over North Korea having a few missiles that go as far as Japan? Man you need to start reading more.

So according to you, Obama invaded countries and slaughtered innocents!? Lol you must have been drinking bleach, you haven't a clue.

Try backing up anything you say with a fact before dismissing it. Oh wait, you luv Trump, enough said.

Obama led the way for NATO to invade Libya, and that turned into an almighty clusterfck, considering how many countries were affected, and how badly Libya itself was managed after Gaddafi was removed. Obama wanted to bring about Regime change/Nation building.. so there's your invasion, and there's also a wide range of conflicts that would have killed innocents. Remove a cornerstone of the Arab world and cause the whole region to degenerate into chaos. Oops. My bad. We did it in the best of intentions, but didn't foresee what would happen after. Gosh. Sorry about messing up the whole middle east, in addition to what was happening in Iraq.

I really don't understand this desire by posters here to give Obama a free pass. Sure, he was better than Bush, but he wasn't a great US President bringing peace and security to the world.

A wall has killed thousands of Mexicans? Can I have a source on that too please.

Mexico is a very tricky subject to bring up considering the northern part of the country is run by cartels who skin people alive while feeding people a drug that keeps them awake during it all.

Wait so now you're saying he should have invaded North Korea and killed millions of people and started a world war with China? Over North Korea having a few missiles that go as far as Japan? Man you need to start reading more.

I also see your not mentioning anything about the thousands of Americans who die everyday because of trump doing away with Obama care. Your also not mentioning the billions owed in taxes by trump.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,236 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

The US has the 9th highest death rate per million in the world. I'm guessing all the other leaders of the countries ahead of him deserve it also?

Brazil are 7th, he all ready got it though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,434 ✭✭✭✭breezy1985

Well Jair and Boris already got it. Coincidentally also both huge downplayers of the virus

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

So its ok to wish corona virus on somebody depending on who they are ?

Ill agree with you though, they're very different, a country run by Una Mullally would just be dreadful.

If it is someone dictating policy that has resulted in the suffering and deaths of hundreds of thousands against best advice then I would say yes it is if its a wake up call.

It might* (highly unlikely) make him empathize that this is a serious situation and stop playing with peoples lives.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭Gregor Samsa

We're all right wing conspiracy theorists now! Well half of us anyway. It shows how this way of thinking has infected the wider world.

Trump has Covid 19 and I know this because the thought of Trump faking it to avoid a debate with "Sleepy Joe" is ludicrous. Imagine how Trump would feel if he thought the American public regarded him as a coward.

I wish I could thank this 100 times. The idea that he's faking it to get out of debates with Biden is absurd, and I think it's such a sad indictment on modern discourse that so many people's first reaction to so many things is to call "fake".

While many people might look on Trump's performance in the last debate as a clusterfúck in terms of traditional debate, neither he, his advisors or his supporters see it that way. To them, he hands down won. The very fact that he didn't follow the normal rules means (to them) that he's a maverick. The fact that they're talking about changing the rules for the next ones means (to them) that he's too much for Biden to handle. There's no way in hell that anyone on Trump's team are in any way afraid of debating Biden. Fact is, most voters have already made up their mind. The debates are a show, and of the two candidates, the one to benefit most from a show is Trump, because it, and the subsequent debate around it, only emboldens and strengthens his supporters.

I also see your not mentioning anything about the thousands of Americans who die everyday because of trump doing away with Obama care. Your also not mentioning the billions owed in taxes by trump.

Orange man bad! Orange man bad! Listen to yourself man, now you're bringing up taxes when we are talking about foreign policy? You're not even answering anything I say because you know you're wrong and you're being brainwashed by your circlejerk. Honestly learn to be more open minded, it will help you in the long run

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭hetuzozaho

Am I reading the stats correctly? The US worse than Italy? That's madness

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

You'd wonder how many people are now being tracked and traced across a swathe of the political establishment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭Gretas Gonna Get Ya!

Hopefully he recovers fully.

Nobody deserves covid, anyone who says otherwise is obviously of a rotten disposition themselves.

Could be a great story, if he recovers and manages to win the election. They could probably roll him out on his hospital gurney and he'd still have more spark in him than old creepy joe and every other limp wristed leftie! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,327 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Trump says he wears masks "when needed" and mocks Biden's masks.

*Awkward*

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 285 ✭✭TexasTornado

I've nothing more to say on the subject only that i hope the same people wishing ill on Trump take a long hard look at themselves in the mirror this morning. You give out about Trump and everything he's done (with justification) but by making the horrible comments you have he has dragged you down to his level and actually beyond it.

You are now no better than him.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭amadangomor

He's a gobsheen but hopefully he doesn't get too ill with this.

We all have to remember the real victim in this - Melania- she has to quarantine with him!!!!

Advertisement