Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Free Bose QC35ii with a Pixel 5 / 4a (5g)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭JohnnyChimpo

The headphones are more like 250 on Amazon, but either way it's a cracking deal. The 4a non-5G will probably get a nice reduction during that timeframe too, if my crystal ball isnt malfunctioning

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 851 ✭✭✭vintagecosmos

The headphones are more like 250 on Amazon, but either way it's a cracking deal. The 4a non-5G will probably get a nice reduction during that timeframe too, if my crystal ball isnt malfunctioning

You are right about Amazon. They have Alexa built in it seems while these Google ones say Google assistant. Not sure if that can be switched off/swapped.

Edit. Just checked apparently it's an option you can toggle in the Bose app.

Did anyone get their free headphones yet? I was approved in December but no joy yet. They say it can be up to 60 days...

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭ligind

Did anyone get their free headphones yet? I was approved in December but no joy yet. They say it can be up to 60 days...

I have not received mine either.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭peejay1986

Yeah I got mine for my Pixel 5. My claim was approved immediately at start of Nov but my headphones only arrived a couple of days before Christmas. My partner's claim was approved in mid Dec and haven't received anything yet.

For my claim, I ended up calling them on the number listed on Pixel Offers website. Pretty sure I received a shipment noticed the same week, after that call.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭AndyOHart

Damn I thought this was a new deal clicking into here haha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Yeah I got mine day before Xmas Eve, ordered about 3 week's after the phone came out...

Thanks folks. Might give them a bell.

Advertisement