Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to retrieve final statements on a closed account?

Options
  • 02-10-2020 11:01am
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

Have just closed a few accounts using the online form in b365. I saved PDF versions of past statements and I've received automated emails to see the latest (presumably closing?) statements are now in banking 365.

Only problem is as the accounts are closed they are no longer visible....how do I get a copy of the closing statements?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi There,

Thanks for checking I with us.

You can order statements for any closed accounts you have by sending a written instruction to your account holding Branch. Please include account details, dates required and a contact number please. There is no charge for this service.

We hope the above helps,

Many thanks
    Alison

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭stevenup7002

Same thing happened to me today. Sending out an email saying "a new statement is available online" when it's not actually available online doesn't make much sense to me, but I'm not a banker, so I don't know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard F

Same thing happened to me today. Sending out an email saying "a new statement is available online" when it's not actually available online doesn't make much sense to me, but I'm not a banker, so I don't know.
    Hi Stevenup7002,

Thanks for sharing this with us today. You can certainly request this statement using the method above, or by calling 0818365365. One of our colleagues will be happy to help.

Thanks, 
    Richard

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

Hi BOI, a paper copy of my closing statement arrived by post today, I hadn't got around to writing a letter for it.

Closed a savings account too hopefully one for that is on its way - not as important though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi BOI, a paper copy of my closing statement arrived by post today, I hadn't got around to writing a letter for it.

Closed a savings account too hopefully one for that is on its way - not as important though.
    Thanks for getting back to us here. Please feel free to get back in touch with us if we can help with anything else. 

Thanks Jen

• Advertisement
Advertisement