Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gtech Cordless Lawnmower 2.0 50% off

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭josvill2010

Can you get it delivered to Ireland. It doesn't seem to have that option

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

I swapped from a petrol mower to a Bosch battery mower last year. The difference in practicality, efficiency and costs to run is fantastic. I highly recommend a battery mower and this looks like a great price.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭BennytheBall

Great deal if they delivered to Ireland (even at a reasonable delivery fee).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,907 ✭✭✭DopeTech

Great deal if they delivered to Ireland (even at a reasonable delivery fee).

Free DPD 2 day delivery to Parcel motel.

https://www.buymeacoffee.com/dopetech.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,922 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

Keep an eye on Lidl & Aldi. I bought an Aldi 36 volt, this time 2 years ago, for €99. I got a second battery for €25 on ebay. Superb mower & every bit as good as the insanely priced G Tech.

Also some good deals from Amazon Warehouse for the Bosch Rotax

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 133 ✭✭fulhamfan

DopeTech wrote: »
    Free DPD 2 day delivery to Parcel motel.

My Gtech order of two packages to Parcel Motel were delivered but Gtech left out my PM no and both went missing. PM were very hard to get a response from and appeared to make no effort to find items. Ultimately they paid me 100 and said as I had not bought additional insurance that was the max refund. So if using them for an item over 100, buy the insurance as a mate had an expensive item go walk about as well. Or just just An Post, never lost anything ever

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 801 ✭✭✭mydiscworld

I spoke to them in virtual chat. £10 to deliver to Ireland. You need to ring them to order to a non UK address.

Offer ends today

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,203 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

I bought this one from Argos earlier in the year, It's pretty good. We just use it for our front lawn which is maybe 150-200m2

https://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/7928879/Trail/searchtext%3EWORX.htm

It's a smaller cutting width than the linked one, but it comes with a strimmers.

It's really light and uses the same batteries as the worx drills (which we already had a couple of).

Most of the time it will do our lawn on a single set of batteries unless we leave it get pretty bad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,203 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Discodog wrote: »
    Keep an eye on Lidl & Aldi. I bought an Aldi 36 volt, this time 2 years ago, for €99. I got a second battery for €25 on ebay. Superb mower & every bit as good as the insanely priced G Tech.

Also some good deals from Amazon Warehouse for the Bosch Rotax

Aldi had one earlier in the year (in May), it was E100 not including batteries. I think the 40V battery is E35 and the charger was E20.

Advertisement