Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banshee Bones in NCD?

Options
  • 02-10-2020 11:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭

Has anyone seen these around North Dublin?

Desperate for a bag! :P

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,743 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

musgraves have them, so anywhere that gets stock from them should too

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭buttercups88

I got them in tesco in swords on Wednesday

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭TK Lemon

Thanks for your replies. :)

Anyone get any this weekend? I’ve tried a few supermarkets around Swords & Rush and no luck. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 13,754 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Lidl supposed to have them, will check on next visit.

I checked Lidl on Thursday, no luck! Appreciate all replies. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭eddiem74

Tesco Rush had them at the end of an aisle, last Thursday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭charlietheminxx

I got them in JCs in Swords :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,438 ✭✭✭The Davestator

Aldi in swords has a wall full of them

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

I got them in JCs in Swords :D

Not a sign of any there this morning.

Not a sign of any there this morning.

Ah no way, they had loads of boxes of them on Saturday, all stacked along the wall of wonder, on the left hand side where you come in? They must have flown out. I was in Dealz myself today and heard they had them, was going to get more but there wasn't a sign of them.

• Advertisement

I must be very unlucky. :P I’ve visited about 15 shops since yesterday morning and nothing. :P

TK Lemon wrote: »
    I must be very unlucky. :P I’ve visited about 15 shops since yesterday morning and nothing. :P

Ah no! I'll keep my eyes peeled, if I spot them again I'll update straight away.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Ah no way, they had loads of boxes of them on Saturday, all stacked along the wall of wonder, on the left hand side where you come in? They must have flown out. I was in Dealz myself today and heard they had them, was going to get more but there wasn't a sign of them.

I don't think I missed them, I was looking out for them.

I don't think I missed them, I was looking out for them.

No if they were still there you definitely wouldn't have missed them, they must have been cleared out over the weekend. Tayto must be delighted with themselves at the moment, I'd say they're making a fortune if they're selling that well.

A family member managed to track them down in Tesco Santry, hope they’re as good as I remember. :P

Thanks for all the replies. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭eddiem74

Tesco Rush had them this evening... Only a few packets in the Crisps aisle however more at the end in the Halloween section.

They're back in JC's :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,754 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

They're back in JC's :)

Yes they are, boxes of them there this morning at the end of the booze aisle. Do they only come in Salt & Vinegar? or do they offer them in multiple flavours?

As far as I know they're only in salt & vinegar flavour.

Advertisement