Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dr Eithne Foley

• 02-10-2020 12:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,169 ✭✭✭

Anyone got a number for Eithne Foley's private practice in Limerick, I have the HSE one but they dont or wont gibve me her private clinic details.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 453 ✭✭Lobsterlady

Anyone got a number for Eithne Foley's private practice in Limerick, I have the HSE one but they dont or wont gibve me her private clinic details.

Thanks

As far as I know you need to get a GP referral to get a private appointment with her and then she will contact you, which may take a while. I also believe it's about 500 euros for 1st assessment if going private fyi.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

As far as I know you need to get a GP referral to get a private appointment with her and then she will contact you, which may take a while. I also believe it's about 500 euros for 1st assessment if going private fyi.

500 for an appointment Jesus Christ

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 453 ✭✭Lobsterlady

bigpink wrote: »
    500 for an appointment Jesus Christ

I think it's an assessment appointment, approx 90 minutes...but yes, where do you get off charging that amount..:-(, it's probably close 100 per session there after.

Advertisement