Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Possible to use BOI current ac to pay credit card with another provider?

Options
  • 02-10-2020 3:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭

Just wondering if it’s possible to pay another credit card provider bill from BOI current account and if so how do I set it up?

Also, if I have a credit card with BOI , do I have to have a current account?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard F

Drumpot wrote: »
    Just wondering if it’s possible to pay another credit card provider bill from BOI current account and if so how do I set it up?

Also, if I have a credit card with BOI , do I have to have a current account?
    Hi Drumpot, 

Thanks for checking this with us today on Boards.ie.

You can certainly add another bank's credit card as a payee on 365online.com. If you link in with our team on 0818365365, one of our colleagues will be happy to add  this card for you. 

You do not need a current account to have a credit card with ourselves.

We hope this information helps. Feel free to get back in touch if we can help with anything else. 

Many thanks,
    Richard

Advertisement