Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OctoB00 MSPaint - ghouls just wanna have fun

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭SnowyMay

Haha. No chance, I want my first rodeo to be bloody perfect and fangtastic.
    Good luck snowy..

OMG. Purple- what have I ever done to you!?! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,180 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

SnowyMay wrote: »
    OMG. Purple- what have I ever done to you!?! :pac:

I stipulate that you draw it in your own blood in keeping with the Halloween theme..

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 13,618 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

I stipulate that you draw it in your own blood in keeping with the Halloween theme..

UyHrWY1.gif

New rule: :eek: NOOOOOO blood sacrifice !
    (I knew there was a reason :rolleyes: I shoulda stuck to Christmas)
    :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,007 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

Deja Boo wrote: »
    New rule: :eek: NOOOOOO blood
    sideshow-bob.gif

Well, for better or for worse (probably worse for bolgbui), my painting is done. :)

Seriously challenging description. Almost broke my MS Word Shapes skills. Fecking fantastic by Purple. Am suitably traumatised. :pac:

Also, now I want to watch The Simpsons.

• Advertisement

:D Snowys masterpiece is in and sent to bolgbui41
    YjkMpv7.gif
    Nah...twas :D brilliant, snowy!

DESCRiBER| #| PAiNTER
    Trigger |✅ |Neowise
    Ted_YNWA || aaronjennings
    Purple Mountain |✅| SnowyMay
    :)bolgbui41 |4| fixXxer
    Mam of 4 |5| Killinator
    BuileBeag |6| Lady Haywire
    Sephiroth_dude |7| s1ippy
    Electric Nitwit |8| Homer J. Fong

(the pumpkin icon is no longer compatible with boards it seems)

Good guns Snowy. I'll be looking forward to seeing your Picasso.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Ah, didn't realise we we having another MSPaint. Commenting so I can find the results later.

kowloon wrote: »
    Ah, didn't realise we we having another MSPaint. Commenting so I can find the results later.

Coool :)

If you decide to participate, there is always room to add a link, kowloon. :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

If kowloon wants to paint I'll happily jump in and describe :)

I appear to have some free time for the next week or so :pac:

• Advertisement

Good guns Snowy. I'll be looking forward to seeing your Picasso.

Feck. I’d say it was more of a Miss-casso.

Hmm does that joke work? Anybody? Ok, I’ll get my coat.

I regret nothing!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Just get your coat Van(d) Gogh

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Aceandstuff

I'll definitely join if there's any space!! I don't mind which role, I have the free time for it at the moment. Can't wait to see the results, whatever happens!

There's always space :)
    Super! Necro and Ace - that would be great, and we look forward to your contributions!

Does the 2nd to last link (the 8th of 9 links) work for you?

If a different time works better for either of you, or anyone else, we can work out preferable times (and tasks) for all players.

Also - Electric Nitwit, I didn't mean to assign you to describe if you prefer to paint - either would be great, depending on your preference and busy schedule.

Does the 2nd to last link (the 8th of 9 links) work for you?

Yep. I'll keep an eye on the thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,007 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

Also - Electric Nitwit, I didn't mean to assign you to describe if you prefer to paint - either would be great, depending on your preference and busy schedule.
    No, describing is perfect thanks Deja. I'll definitely have time for that whereas I'm not sure I would for painting

Cool :D ta everyone!

"and we're off - Bolg's in the lead position, followed closely by fixXxer. As mam (on her trusty white steed) drifts back to 8th position, Necro moves up to 5th link with such surprising agility, his giraffe can't contain the excitement (get it ;) neck-ro). Electric Nitwit holds fast at last link, describing Aces masterpiece in the 8th position."

MPTHD9V.gif

I haven't heard back from bolgbui, but is understandable as it's the weekend.
    ...we shall wait and see what develops.

Adjusted roster:
    DESCRiBER| #| PAiNTER
    Trigger |✅ |Neowise
    Ted_YNWA || aaronjennings
    Purple Mountain |✅| SnowyMay
    :)bolgbui41 |4| fixXxer
    ...Necro |5| Killinator
    BuileBeag |6| Lady Haywire
    Sephiroth_dude |7| s1ippy
    Mam of 4 |8| ...Aceandstuff
    Electric Nitwit |9| Homer J. Fong

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Woah spooky goings on !
    Fixxer cast a spell so he wouldn't have to paint from my description , eerie....:eek:.

:D

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Woah spooky goings on !
    Fixxer cast a spell so he wouldn't have to paint from my description , eerie....:eek:.

I think you should just stir your cauldron, Mam and select 10 random words from it and really throw a spanner in the works :D

Woah spooky goings on !

...who better to describe s1ippy and his masterpieces :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I think you should just stir your cauldron, Mam and select 10 random words from it and really throw a spanner in the works :D

That's what I normally do PM , hopefully this time a few frogs will hop out :pac:

Deja , lol I doubt S1ippy would agree :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭s1ippy

It's fair to say that I've been on the receiving end of some beautiful inspiration and also been the perpetrator of some indescribable atrocities. I'm perfectly set for a Halloween-themed MS Paint.

Best of luck Mam x

Woah spooky goings on !

We all see what he did there.
    That's what I normally do PM , hopefully this time a few frogs will hop out :pac:

Eye of newt, and toe of frog,
    Parachute, and tongue of dog...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Damn missed this one! I shall just look forward to the reveal now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭Neowise

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Damn missed this one! I shall just look forward to the reveal now :D

It's still in growing phase. If someone else pops along, we have another link.

Neowise wrote: »
    It's still in growing phase. If someone else pops along, we have another link.

What Neo said ! :D

giphy.gif

:D We would be delighted if you decided to join in, Ecto... (but no pressure).

And bolg - while we would enjoy your contribution, if time doesnae permit, no pressure - we have a potential describer-sub in the wings, if that helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭bolgbui41

And bolg - while we would enjoy your contribution, if time doesnae permit, no pressure - we have a potential describer-sub in the wings, if that helps.

I'm here, I'm here, I'm here!!! My internet-free Sundays are now internet-free weekends for the sake of my sanity, so I'm only just catching up.

Snowymay's picture is....I mean, obviously beautiful, intriguing, thought-provoking, and a rival to anything van Gogh/Rembrandt/da Vinci ever painted, but also very, very confusing. I'll have a description in by close of business today - I've a two hour faculty meeting this afternoon so that's a perfect opportunity to narrow down my current description (29 words, lots of question marks) to the required ten words.

bolgbui41 wrote: »
    I'm here, I'm here, I'm here!!! My internet-free Sundays are now internet-free weekends for the sake of my sanity, so I'm only just catching up.

Snowymay's picture is....I mean, obviously beautiful, intriguing, thought-provoking, and a rival to anything van Gogh/Rembrandt/da Vinci ever painted, but also very, very confusing. I'll have a description in by close of business today - I've a two hour faculty meeting this afternoon so that's a perfect opportunity to narrow down my current description (29 words, lots of question marks) to the required ten words.

Awwww. That makes the trauma all worthwhile! :) G'luck bolgbui!

And...

It was all Purple's fault!! :pac:

*Runs away!!*

• Advertisement

yay, bolg! :D
    tenor.gif

Advertisement