Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iphone's

Options
  • 03-10-2020 1:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭

I was thinking of buying an iphone but, I never owned an iphone before so, I dont have a clue what number to pick. Im confused :confused: about the latest iphone SE what numbers does this phone replace ? I mean is it better than 1-8 Is there any point in buying 1-8 ? or should I be just looking at the SE, the X, the XS, the 11, the 11 pro, and the XR

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭bobbyy gee

There's a new iphone 12 coming out this month so all other iphone prices will drop

There's ment to be iphone 12 and a cheaper one both with 5g

The se is the cheap version of iphone 11 it's half the price0

With iphone buy cover as it's expensive to fix
    Don't buy 32gb as there's no micro sd slot

• Registered Users Posts: 2,408 ✭✭✭naasrd

STEE wrote: »
    I was thinking of buying an iphone but, I never owned an iphone before so, I dont have a clue what number to pick. Im confused :confused: about the latest iphone SE what numbers does this phone replace ? I mean is it better than 1-8 Is there any point in buying 1-8 ? or should I be just looking at the SE, the X, the XS, the 11, the 11 pro, and the XR

SE is a cracking starter iPhone. I'm on the 11 and love it but if I was starting off that's where I'd be.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

STEE wrote: »

Go on to the Apple website and you can compare the latest phones. SE is the entry level phone, small screen, iPhone 8 body, iPhone 11 internals. Best of both worlds.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,920 ✭✭✭Grab All Association

I recommend you buy a cheap iPhone 5c for €60-€80 in Cex and try it out for a few days before making a purchase of a €400+ SE(2) or above. I flipping love iOS, but know that it isn’t for everyone and I couldn’t recommend the SE(2) to you until you’re comfortable with the iOS user interface. You can return the 5c within 14 days to Cex if you don’t like it. Be sure to turn off find my iPhone though.

https://ie.webuy.com/product-detail?id=sappi5c8gblunlb&categoryName=phones-iphones&superCatName=phones&title=apple-iphone-5c-8gb-blue-unlocked-b

Advertisement