Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheaper rentals

Options
  • 03-10-2020 8:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi guys, I am looking for a rental for two people, preferably not a share. Can be pretty far from Dublin as I will be work from home but will want to go in sometimes so not more than say 2 hours away. It needs to be suitable for working, decent transport links and strong WiFi for work. If you know if any locations or places that are available starting around second week of December for long let's (say 3 months to start with) let me know! Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Rainmann

MJane wrote: »
    Hi guys, I am looking for a rental for two people, preferably not a share. Can be pretty far from Dublin as I will be work from home but will want to go in sometimes so not more than say 2 hours away. It needs to be suitable for working, decent transport links and strong WiFi for work. If you know if any locations or places that are available starting around second week of December for long let's (say 3 months to start with) let me know! Thank you

Whats your budget?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 MJane

Rainmann wrote: »
    Whats your budget?

1200 max but lower preferably. Happy to be further away for now.

Lower than 1200, you'd be looking at Athlone. 1 hour away on the train.

Advertisement