Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online payment approval on website

Options
  • 03-10-2020 12:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Pls i want to purchase a laptop via Dell website and i have the full payment but my order was not process.

I was told to get across to my bank to help process the payment

My account was not debited hence, my order can not be processed. 

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭thomas 123

IsaacBib wrote: »
    Pls i want to purchase a laptop via Dell website and i have the full payment but my order was not process.

Yeah ring BOI they may not allow large international
    Charges on your card as a security measure(stops your account getting cleared out)

They may be able to lift the limit temporarily for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 IsaacBib

Thank you Thomas, i have tried ringing them but no customer representative is picking.

i have been trying to order for this laptop for 4 days now and it has been so stressful to sort it out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard F

IsaacBib wrote: »

Hi IsaacBib,

Thanks for getting in touch with us today. We're sorry to hear you're experiencing difficulty using your card online. To check this, it would be best to link in with our card security team on ROI Freephone 1800946764. One of our colleagues will be happy to check this further for you.

Thanks,
    Richard

Advertisement