Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Revolut issue can I request get charge back

Options
  • 03-10-2020 3:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭

Hello BOI,

I recently signed up for Revolut but unfortunately the app cannot verify my Idenity.
    But in order to activate it you have to add money to it and pay for postage for card.
    As It had been a whole week with no luck with verification I have tried every day.
    Can I request charge back to have my money sent returned back into my current account as Revolut failed to provide a service?
    Thank you in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard F

Hi Mylittlepony,

Thanks for checking in with us today on Boards.ie.

We're sorry to hear you're experiencing this difficulty. If you used your debit card to make this transfer, and have tried to resolve this refund with Revolut directly, you can certainly request a chargeback. We have attached some more information on this here. Please don't hesitate to get back in touch if we can help with anything else.

Thanks,
    Richard

Advertisement