Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spray Tan in Limerick City?

• 03-10-2020 7:18pm

Where is best for a bloke to get a spray tan in limerick city and does anyone know how long they last and what’s the best price is?

Thank you

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭bobbyy gee

Boot has spray tan you can do it at home

bobbyy gee wrote: »
    Boot has spray tan you can do it at home

I thought about that but I’d rather get it done by professional as I read if not done right it could be streaky and I’d rather not risk looking like Ross from friends lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 103 ✭✭rockwell

Where is best for a bloke to get a spray tan in limerick city and does anyone know how long they last and what’s the best price is?

Thank you

I've used waxworks there on o'connell st. They have 2 shades medium or dark depening on your skin colour. How long it lasts depends on how you look after it. €25 for full body

rockwell wrote: »
    I've used waxworks there on o'connell st. They have 2 shades medium or dark depening on your skin colour. How long it lasts depends on how you look after it. €25 for full body

Thank you I’l google them now, can I ask you how do you look after it? I’m new to all this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭un5byh7sqpd2x0

Thank you I’l google them now, can I ask you how do you look after it? I’m new to all this

Have you seen Donald Trump? Just like that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 729 ✭✭✭Granadino

Please please please stay away from spray tan. It's horrendous. Don't open yourself to ridicule.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,265 ✭✭✭naughtysmurf

My Mrs & daughter get spray tans a few days before a sun holiday in Bellissimo, not sure if they do guys but think they may do, would consider it myself as I usually look like a milk bottle for the first few days, Mrs has actually mentioned it to me before, think she doesn't like my florescent white body on the beach along side hers

My Mrs & daughter get spray tans a few days before a sun holiday in Bellissimo, not sure if they do guys but think they may do, would consider it myself as I usually look like a milk bottle for the first few days, Mrs has actually mentioned it to me before, think she doesn't like my florescent white body on the beach along side hers

Did it look nice and natural on her? because I don’t want to do sun beds because they aren’t good for your health

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,265 ✭✭✭naughtysmurf

Did it look nice and natural on her? because I don’t want to do sun beds because they aren’t good for your health

Yeah, in fairness it does look natural, evenly applied, AFAIK there are different shades to choose, a couple of do’s & don’t as regards immediate aftercare, my mrs would be fussy too

Advertisement