Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Change Of Username

Options
  • 04-10-2020 10:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭

Hi there. I can't seem to find the subscriber only forum to request this, so not sure fi that has been done away with and all requests go here or not?

Looking to slightly change my username, literally only a letter. Can I request it here or can someone direct me to the appropriate place? Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

There's a specific sub forum of the subscribers area for name changes now:

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=331

• Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭Rick_

Oh, thank you very much.

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭dedaw

Morning,
    Sorry to piggy back someone else's thread but I'm looking to make a change to my username. But I'm unable to access the sub forum mentioned.
    Any help? Thanks.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

You're not listed in the subscriber group. When did you subscribe?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement