Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Screen time passcode problems

Options
  • 04-10-2020 11:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

The kids have two iPads. Both locked down with screen time passwords. One I’ve never had any issues with but the other I keep having problems with the screen time passcode.

To the point where I’m doubting my sanity and am writing it down when I reset it. Today it wouldn’t accept it on this iPad (wanted to update to iOS 14). Said incorrect code. Reset it on my phone through family settings. Nope. Wouldn’t accept old one or new one. Tried a few more times and it’s now disabled for 15 mins... which was half an hour ago. It briefly went down to 9 mins and now it’s back to 15 mins.

What’s going on here? The account seems secure. The account password is fine - never any issues with it.

I’d issues using an app (Minecraft!) on this iPad when I got it in July and had to do a full reset before Minecraft would work (just kept crashing right after being started).

I have fully disabled screen time on this device and on my sons account multiple times to see if the bug would go away. But it just keeps happening.

Could a hardware issue be at play here?

Anyone experience this?

Quad

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

It’s been ‘11 minutes left’ for the last 15 mins now.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Luisboykid

emmm, disable the screen time passcode still existing this issue?

Advertisement