Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today, mark 4 (don't quote pictures, 24h ban!)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,479 ✭✭✭KevRossi

Kiev registered Lambo. Doubt the owner will be heading home with that any time soon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,494 ✭✭✭goochy

where ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,437 ✭✭✭tc20

there was quite a few high end Ukraine regged cars over there - Panameras, Cayenne Turbos etc but the Lambo was another level.

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Lofidelity

Popular colour for new M3/M4

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,863 ✭✭✭passatman86

Brake discs were huge on this

• Advertisement

That car was/ is for sale at Glassen motor co. - around corner from there . Huge premium on 65 AMG over 55 AMG - hard to know if worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭danoriordan1402

saw this thing in Blarney the other day, looks mad in the flesh.

Chevrolet, 2004

Body: Pick-up

Engine CC: 5300 😐️

Fuel: Petrol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

Small block LS.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭djan

Beautiful reg!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,437 ✭✭✭tc20

^ and a nice little Cloverleaf Alfa behind it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 192 ✭✭[Steve]

Spotted one of those BYD SUVs. Blends in well enough.

quite handsome cars , surprised they are being sold on Merc. forecourts even considering they share same importer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭djan

I really like them, just have to remove the "build your dreams" text plastered across back and you're good to go!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,436 ✭✭✭Marcinek_55

Two weeks ago before i head to UK for european car week i was part of event in Poland... won't say which car but chasing supercars in supercar with speed over 230km/h through forest roads was fun... here are some photos from event:

Yesterday at Tesco in Naas

Another part of my past 'car holiday'

I've much more photos from this event if you'd like me to post then just let me know.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,558 ✭✭✭Damien360

@Marcinek_55 please keep posting. Love those shots

What's going on with that Merc AMG massive gap between tyre and wing on a supercar seems strange?

some of the best cars in the world , keep them coming

I think it's front lift. Wasn't that high when he was driving, wasn't that high on other two I saw.

Here is second lot

I've enough edited photos for one more post. By the way, I was waiting 20 years to see CLK GTR outdoor and I said to myself if I will ever spot it, I'm done with car spotting... so... After that event I went to another event but still didn't edit photos from it.

• Advertisement

Military version of the Hummer.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,479 ✭✭✭KevRossi

Good spot. Where is that?

I think that's the civilian version of the military spec that was sold for a while? Not the whole Army version but not the same amount of creature comforts as the 'street' version. Could be wrong though.

The whole idea was inspired by Schwarzenegger who ordered one off GM after he saw them in the first Gulf War. A guy from a company that we worked with in Germany had one (this is mid-late 90's). He couldn't drive it in town as he couldn't guess where the corners where. Very noisy and limited to 80 km/h as it was over 3.5t. He was big into US cars, I bought a Chevy G20 off him at one stage. I digress.

think Deane motors had that very sale recently - was only about €40 k ??

pity about the ZV reg - it was built after 1986 so ne excuse for zv reg

pity about the ZV reg

Some people prefer them. Afaik you can choose which you want on a car that age.

Industrial area of north Dublin.

It has a diesel engine. One thing that stood out was how wide it is. Makes absolutely no sense but it's still cool

I watched a YouTuber try to drive one of those Hummers through a small lake. He used a large length of wavin pipe as the intake. He had a oxygen mask to breath while he drove it. When I say in water the surface was a couple of feet above the roof. Also lake was muddy so couldn't get traction plus he ran into other issues like water getting into engine as it was old and seals weren't in the best of shape.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,863 ✭✭✭passatman86

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 40,057 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

I haven't looked at this vid but it seems to match the one described...

He has at least 5 or 6 videos of trying to drive under water. The video above is his own pond in his garden. Then this video I linked here is another pond. I called it a lake in the post up above which was wrong and he didn't go as deep in this as I remembered. He still submerged it but it cut out eventually.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,461 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

"..he didn't go as deep in this as I remembered"

Heh.

Advertisement