Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Ultimate battle for the fate of our universe (pt 3)Read OP 01/11

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,606 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Trump is apparently doing very well among the hispanic community. I'll need to find more information on that to share but theory was that the democrats failure to condemn BLM and antifa rioting was a big factor.

This ad is aimed at mothers (mostly) and fathers, This is the kind of advert that will hurt Trumps chances the most.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

Trump has spent the last 4 years writing the democrats campaign for them. That ad is a good example how.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 5,999 ✭✭✭hometruths

rgossip30 wrote: »

Something on Joe's past not seen before . I like the hair transplant !!

https://www.facebook.com/100009350168021/videos/2755766961411616/

Judging by his recollection of his academic record Biden graduated from the same school of egotistical BS as Trump!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,361 ✭✭✭✭8-10

Graham wrote: »
    Trump has spent the last 4 years writing the democrats campaign for them. That ad is a good example how.

Lincoln Project (who made this ad) are Republicans, not Democrats. They just hate Trump

• Registered Users Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

8-10 wrote: »
    Lincoln Project (who made this ad) are Republicans, not Democrats. They just hate Trump

Its a really good ad to be fair.

• Advertisement

lmao, I didn't even notice who made the ad. That's even better.

That's probably not a good thing for the Republican party.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,475 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

lmao, I didn't even notice who made the ad. That's even better.

That's probably not a good thing for the Republican party.

One of the founders was George Conway, who is the husband of Kellyanne Conway. Yes, THAT Kellyanne Conway.

One of the founders was George Conway, who is the husband of Kellyanne Conway. Yes, THAT Kellyanne Conway.

Just to rub salt into the wounds, they're running a 60second version of the ad on.....

wait for it...

Fox News :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,464 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

schmittel wrote: »
    Judging by his recollection of his academic record Biden graduated from the same school of egotistical BS as Trump!

Look at trumps recollection in all it's glory

Just to rub salt into the wounds, they're running a 60second version of the ad on.....

wait for it...

There are some that claim that the Lincoln Project is a grift given that most of the money they pay out goes to companies owned by it's board members. There is probably some truth in that but i dont care because they do produce some good ads.

• Advertisement

duploelabs wrote: »

Look at trumps recollection in all it's glory

You only need the video identifier in the YOUTUBE tags not the URL

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,682 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quin_Dub

wait for it...

That's always been a big part of their focus - Play their ads in places they know Trump will see them to wind him up and get him to respond.

The inverse of the Trump campaign who have spent a lot of money on TV advertising in the DC area simply to make Trump feel good. It's not like they have a remote hope of winning there , the expenditure is simply to placate their leader.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,628 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

Trump is apparently doing very well among the hispanic community. I'll need to find more information on that to share but theory was that the democrats failure to condemn BLM and antifa rioting was a big factor.

"Apparently." An estimate?

"I need to find out" - so, making it up
    "The theory was" - whose theory?

Quit it already. Facts or go away.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,341 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

The gas thing is, Trump is going to be responsible for his own downfall. The Clinton email thing played four years ago because four ago, the US was in a different political world. Trump has spent the last four years tearing apart the fabric of political decency and the norms have changed.

The US has seen so much from Trump that would have previously been reasons for a resignation that there's a numbness to the American electorate.

Trump makes so many wild and out there claims, many of which can verifiably be proven to be false that at a certain point everyone tunes out. Something about Joe Biden's kid's laptop? Who cares? It's just more noise from Trump.

He's changed the landscape and lowered the political discourse so much that he's never going to be able to make something like that stick again.

Trump's running the kind of campaign he did four years ago, but doesn't realise that because he's changed things so much, it won't work.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,483 ✭✭✭weisses

This election will be decided on by personalities past achievements do not count .

A little reminder from 2016 on the election .

https://www.nytimes.com/newsgraphics/2016/10/18/presidential-forecast-updates/newsletter.html

Something on Joe's past not seen before . I like the hair transplant !!

https://www.facebook.com/100009350168021/videos/2755766961411616/

Fox News on Joe's past not so squeaky clean .

https://www.facebook.com/153080620724/videos/1067034833739451/

They are as bad as each other pick your poison .

I think you lost the attention of the majority in here :rolleyes:

There are some that claim that the Lincoln Project is a grift given that most of the money they pay out goes to companies owned by it's board members. There is probably some truth in that but i dont care because they do produce some good ads.

No kidding.

It's the TV equivalent of a political party trying to chew its own arm off.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,606 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

No kidding.

It's the TV equivalent of a political party trying to chew its own arm off.

More like a bunch of surgeons removing a cancer so the body can survive.

weisses wrote: »
    I think you lost the attention of the majority in here :rolleyes:

Admittedly, I stopped reading at Biden's hair.

I wonder have there been any other occasions where a sitting Presidents own party actively campaigned against his re-election.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,682 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quin_Dub

I wonder have there been any other occasions where a sitting Presidents own party actively campaigned against his re-election.

I'm sure there have always been examples of people "crossing the aisle" as it were, but the sheer scale of dissent from within traditional Republican ranks is unprecedented.

• Advertisement

Quin_Dub wrote: »
    I'm sure there have always been examples of people "crossing the aisle" as it were, but the sheer scale of dissent from within traditional Republican ranks is unprecedented.

$60million dollars and a target of getting 4% of Republicans to switch sides.

wow

• Registered Users Posts: 16,686 ✭✭✭✭Zubeneschamali

Quin_Dub wrote: »
    That's always been a big part of their focus - Play their ads in places they know Trump will see them to wind him up and get him to respond

That ad is too subtle, Trump is too stupid to get the point.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

https://twitter.com/HKrassenstein/status/1317918763321335816

So, the blind repair guy who claims Hunter Biden dropped off laptops to his store in Delaware was seemingly 'mistaken'. Unless he teleported, of course.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/oct/18/hunter-biden-left-laptop-at-repair-shop-owner-tell/

"in a letter Saturday to FBI Director Christopher A. Wray, Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee Chairman Ron Johnson, Wisconsin Republican, disclosed that the shop owner, identified in media reports as John Paul Mac Isaac, told the panel directly that Hunter Biden dropped off the machine.

It would be a federal crime to mislead a congressional committee on such an important fact."

Ooops.

So, the blind repair guy who claims Hunter Biden dropped off laptops to his store in Delaware was seemingly 'mistaken'. Unless he teleported, of course.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/oct/18/hunter-biden-left-laptop-at-repair-shop-owner-tell/

"in a letter Saturday to FBI Director Christopher A. Wray, Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee Chairman Ron Johnson, Wisconsin Republican, disclosed that the shop owner, identified in media reports as John Paul Mac Isaac, told the panel directly that Hunter Biden dropped off the machine.

It would be a federal crime to mislead a congressional committee on such an important fact."

Ooops.
    however much Guiliani paid the guy it wasnt enough

• Registered Users Posts: 13,628 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

Ooops.

And, isn't H. Biden uber-filty-rich due to his secret connections to oligarchs in Ukraine and China, all enabled by his father? So, why would he go into a shop at all? Get an underling to do such plebeian activities? And surely, he'd have a more deluxe laptop than the one they're talking about, under warranty and replaced regularly?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,332 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Fox News Passed on Hunter Biden Laptop Story Over Credibility Concerns

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭MoonUnit75

Ooops.

Ah, I see, if he lived in California it’s physically impossible for him to have taken a flight to his hometown at any point around the dates specified.
    Pulitzer worthy stuff this.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,375 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

MoonUnit75 wrote: »
    Ah, I see, if he lived in California it’s physically impossible for him to have taken a flight to his hometown at any point around the dates specified. :lol:
    Pulitzer worthy stuff this.

Why would he go to Delaware to get his computer repaired?

Igotadose wrote: »
    And, isn't H. Biden uber-filty-rich due to his secret connections to oligarchs in Ukraine and China, all enabled by his father? So, why would he go into a shop at all? Get an underling to do such plebeian activities? And surely, he'd have a more deluxe laptop than the one they're talking about, under warranty and replaced regularly?

You’re talking about a guy who left his crack pipe in a hire car, failed a cocaine test in the Navy and was divorced for spending his money on cocaine and strippers while his wife struggled to pay bills.

• Advertisement

Why would he go to Delaware to get his computer repaired?

It’s his hometown. Why would he need an excuse to be in his hometown?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement