Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Ultimate battle for the fate of our universe (pt 3)Read OP 01/11

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,375 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

MoonUnit75 wrote: »
    It’s his hometown. Why would he need an excuse to be in his hometown?

But he was living in California. Why bring your computer all that way?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

Fox News Passed on Hunter Biden Laptop Story Over Credibility Concerns

As did pretty much all of the mainstream media

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭MoonUnit75

But he was living in California. Why bring your computer all that way?

I’d say he took his body to his hometown to be with his family and had a laptop with him. I bring my laptop pretty much everywhere and I doubt I am the only person in the world that does this.

I do like the way you're able to write a full story to fill in the blanks.

Who needs facts.

Here's what could have happened lads.......

• Registered Users Posts: 5,332 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Graham wrote: »
    As did pretty much all of the mainstream media

I hope they keep pushing this.

I can see Rudy spending a few years in prison.

• Advertisement

I hope they keep pushing this.

I can see Rudy spending a few years in prison.

One word.

Pardon

I’d say he took his body to his hometown to be with his family and had a laptop with him. I bring my laptop pretty much everywhere and I doubt I am the only person in the world that does this.

Okay. And it broke down with loads of incriminating emails on it. He decided to leave it there in Delaware and fly back to California. Is that what happened?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,674 ✭✭✭✭Leroy42

So he took the laptop with him. As it was vital to him. Seems reasonable enough.

And then he left it at a small repair shop and, it being so important to him, he never returned?

One word.

Pardon

Can't see Joe Biden granting Rudy a pardon.

I do like the way you're able to write a full story to fill in the blanks.

Who needs facts.

Here's what could have happened lads.......

Wouldn’t it be good if Hunter told the truth? Then you wouldn’t have super sleuths with single digit IQs saying if a person lived in one city they couldn’t possibly have been in their home town.

• Advertisement

Can't see Joe Biden granting Rudy a pardon.

Me either,

last two people Trump will pardon.

Rudy

Trump

Wouldn’t it be good if Hunter told the truth? Then you wouldn’t have super sleuths with single digit IQs saying if a person lived in one city they couldn’t possibly have been in their home town.

Who are these cretinous "super sleuths" you speak of?

Me either,

Rudy

Trump

He'd need a teleporter.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,628 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

Me either,

Rudy

Trump
    Can't pardon him for 'future' crimes. So far, nothing committed here.

Anyone that doesn't believe Rudy's latest concoction.

Okay. And it broke down with loads of incriminating emails on it. He decided to leave it there in Delaware and fly back to California. Is that what happened?

We’ll have to wait until Hunter breaks his deafening silence. In the meantime this Biden infallibility pretence is quite entertaining guys, you really are the dream team.

Anyone that doesn't believe Rudy's latest concoction.

Ah. I'm a super sleuth. Cool.

We’ll have to wait until Hunter breaks his deafening silence. In the meantime this Biden infallibility pretence is quite entertaining guys, you really are the dream team.

I'm just waiting for Joe Biden to be elected. Can't wait. So excited.

There was an idiot who tweeted that the external hard drive warranty expiration date meant it wasn’t made until after Biden dropped off the laptop. It was in the thread in the politics forum and people there tried to argue that warranty starts the day the drive is made, not the date it is purchased or registered. Hunter or the store owner bought an external drive to move the recovered data to.

Then there’s the genius in the previous tweet posted here who says that because Biden lived in California he couldn’t have been in his hometown at the same time :pac:

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,682 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quin_Dub

Ah, I see, if he lived in California it’s physically impossible for him to have taken a flight to his hometown at any point around the dates specified. :lol:
    Pulitzer worthy stuff this.

Jesus , you really are determined to keep up the "But , it's possible" angle aren't you?

So what we now have is this
    • Hunter Biden flew from California to Delaware bringing with him 3 broken laptops
    • One of which contained some very damaging photos,videos and emails
    • He sought out a repair shop nowhere near where he used to live in Delaware
    • That Shop just happened to be owned by a legally blind Conspiracy theorist Trump Supporter
    • He handed over the laptop with all the "Good Stuff" on it.
    • He bought an external Hard drive and went to the trouble of registering the Warranty on it 6 days after he dropped off the Laptop and the external drive
    • Having done all that and travelled several thousand miles to get it repaired , Hunter promptly forgot about them , forever.
    • The Blind repair man decided that he should check the abandoned laptop out , because it might have illegal stuff on it.
    • And , guess what? It did!!
    • It's claimed that the FBI took possession on this laptop over a year ago , but haven't touched it , because you know , paperwork is hard.
    • A "Friend" of our Blind Conspiracy Theorist then suggested he make a copy of the data and shop it around to a few GOP Senators
    • NONE of them expressed any interest
    • The "Friend" just happened to know how to contact Rudi Guilianis personal attorney
    • They give Rudi a copy of the data last November
    • Rudi , despite having this "Smoking Gun" evidence , allows his boss to be Impeached in the Houses of Congress
    • Rudi , despite having this "Smoking Gun" evidence , allows the Durham Investigation to continue without handing it over
    • Rudi , despite having this "Smoking Gun" evidence , allows the Bash Investigation to conclude with Zero findings
    • Rudi , despite having this "Smoking Gun" evidence , allows the Ron Johnson Senate Investigation to conclude with Zero findings
    • Rudi then gives the New York post screenshots of PDFS of some emails and Photos
    • New York Post Journalists refuse to allow their by-line to be included in the publication because they are concerned about the provenance of the information

But yeah , it could be legit , I mean it's possible right?

• Advertisement

Igotadose wrote: »
    Can't pardon him for 'future' crimes. So far, nothing committed here.

Supreme Court nominee Amy Coney Barrett doesn't appear to be quite as sure as you.

In response to a question posed by Sen. Cory Booker, D-N.J
    Amy Coney Barrett declined to address whether she believes President Trump has the power to pardon himself, calling it a matter that could come before the Supreme Court after she is confirmed.

"That would be a legal question. That would be a Constitutional question — and so in keeping with my obligation not to give hints, previews or forecasts of how I would resolve a case, that's not one that I can answer," she said.

Sen. Cory Booker, D-N.J., seemed unsurprised by the nominee's reticence — likely because she has been giving versions of the same answer all day — but said he too believes it may become an issue that confronts Washington at some point.

"I think I agree with you," Booker said. "It is an issue right now. It's never been an issue before. But it is an issue right now — that our president may intend to pardon himself for future crimes or past crimes."

I'm just waiting for Joe Biden to be elected. Can't wait. So excited.

I hope he is too, I’m in Ireland and my opinion or arguments here have no bearing or influence on the outcome, nor would I want them to. I’m more interested in the double standards and ‘fingers in the ears’ of the Biden camp when the Biden name was for sale in Ukraine, China and other countries. What kind of dirt do these corrupt countries have on the possible future president? It will be a fun year or two for Biden either way.

There was an idiot who tweeted that the external hard drive warranty expiration date meant it wasn’t made until after Biden dropped off the laptop. It was in the thread in the politics forum and people there tried to argue that warranty starts the day the drive is made, not the date it is purchased or registered. Hunter or the store owner bought an external drive to move the recovered data to.

Then there’s the genius in the previous tweet posted here who says that because Biden lived in California he couldn’t have been in his hometown at the same time :pac:

Would be so cool if there was video evidence of Hunter being in Delaware the day that the computer was dropped off. Or maybe someone could come up with proof of flights by Hunter to and from Delaware at that time. Or credible eyewitnesses. Stuff like that.

I hope he is too, I’m in Ireland and my opinion or arguments here have no bearing or influence on the outcome, nor would I want them to. I’m more interested in the double standards and ‘fingers in the ears’ of the Biden camp when the Biden name was for sale in Ukraine, China and other countries. What kind of dirt do these corrupt countries have on the possible future president? It will be a fun year or two for Biden either way.

Well, it's very obvious that Trump is in thrall to Russia. Be it funky videos or dodgy loans. Anyway, if Biden is compromised and subsequently impeached then we move to Harris. Could do a lot worse. Either way, no Trump, which is the most important thing.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,682 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quin_Dub

Why register the warranty on the WD Unit and then simply forget about it?
    Why bring 3 broken laptops with you on a trip across the country?
    Why go to a small "back-street" repair shop not even close to where you live(d) in Delaware?
    Why forget about them?

Each thing in Isolation is of course possible , but it's the ever mounting pile of these things that make the scenario less and less plausible by the day.

You're conveniently ignoring that NYP staff weren't willing to attach their names to the article and Fox passed on it... The story is basically imploding on itself with no need for Biden to say anything about it.

Quin_Dub wrote: »
    Jesus , you really are determined to keep up the "But , it's possible" angle aren't you?

So what we now have is this
    • Hunter Biden flew from California to Delaware bringing with him 3 broken laptops
    • One of which contained some very damaging photos,videos and emails
    • He sought out a repair shop nowhere near where he used to live in Delaware
    • That Shop just happened to be owned by a legally blind Conspiracy theorist Trump Supporter
    • He handed over the laptop with all the "Good Stuff" on it.
    • He bought an external Hard drive and went to the trouble of registering the Warranty on it 6 days after he dropped off the Laptop and the external drive
    • Having done all that and travelled several thousand miles to get it repaired , Hunter promptly forgot about them , forever.
    • The Blind repair man decided that he should check the abandoned laptop out , because it might have illegal stuff on it.
    • And , guess what? It did!!
    • It's claimed that the FBI took possession on this laptop over a year ago , but haven't touched it , because you know , paperwork is hard.
    • A "Friend" of our Blind Conspiracy Theorist then suggested he make a copy of the data and shop it around to a few GOP Senators
    • NONE of them expressed any interest
    • The "Friend" just happened to know how to contact Rudi Guilianis personal attorney
    • They give Rudi a copy of the data last November
    • Rudi , despite having this "Smoking Gun" evidence , allows his boss to be Impeached in the Houses of Congress
    • Rudi , despite having this "Smoking Gun" evidence , allows the Durham Investigation to continue without handing it over
    • Rudi , despite having this "Smoking Gun" evidence , allows the Bash Investigation to conclude with Zero findings
    • Rudi , despite having this "Smoking Gun" evidence , allows the Ron Johnson Senate Investigation to conclude with Zero findings
    • Rudi then gives the New York post screenshots of PDFS of some emails and Photos
    • New York Post Journalists refuse to allow their by-line to be included in the publication because they are concerned about the provenance of the information

But yeah , it could be legit , I mean it's possible right?

I’d call that a Bidenisation of the turn of events. You forgot that neither Joe or Hunter Biden, his lawyers or campaign team deny the data is his. There are also compromising photos and videos showing Hunter Biden with illegal drugs and a sex tape.

Hunter is a druggie who left a crack pipe in his hire car. It’s entirely plausible that he was in his hometown and at some stage got water damage in wherever he was staying. Maybe his crack pipe set off a fire alarm and sprinkler system:pac:.

The New York Post timeline is that the repair shop guy saw Biden getting the all clear from the congressional committee and realises the data he has could be significant. He contacted the committee to tell them he and the FBI had this data. A member of the committee has now written to the FBI for clarification on why this was not disclosed to them.

You forgot that neither Joe or Hunter Biden, his lawyers or campaign team deny the data is his..

Would be stupid to feed the BS and distract from the election

• Registered Users Posts: 5,332 ✭✭✭Cody montana

I’d call that a Bidenisation of the turn of events. You forgot that neither Joe or Hunter Biden, his lawyers or campaign team deny the data is his. There are also compromising photos and videos showing Hunter Biden with illegal drugs and a sex tape.

Hunter is a druggie who left a crack pipe in his hire car. It’s entirely plausible that he was in his hometown and at some stage got water damage in wherever he was staying. Maybe his crack pipe set off a fire alarm and sprinkler system:pac:.

The New York Post timeline is that the repair shop guy saw Biden getting the all clear from the congressional committee and realises the data he has could be significant. He contacted the committee to tell them he and the FBI had this data. A member of the committee has now written to the FBI for clarification on why this was not disclosed to them.

Hunter is not running for president.
    Do you not understand?

• Advertisement

Hunter is not running for president.
    Do you not understand?

Some people do appear to have a bit of a thing for Hunter.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement