Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Ultimate battle for the fate of our universe (pt 3)Read OP 01/11

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭stefanovich

namloc1980 wrote: »
    Nice to see the President focusing on the issues that matter.

Well he has a point. Fauci and the WHO were against masks up until recently.

At least that what they told us. Perhaps the real reason was to save them for healthcare workers. If that is the case it would indicate a willingness to lie to the public for the greater good.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,475 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

MoonUnit75 wrote: »
    I called the person who tweeted it an idiot, are you the one who tweeted it?

only an idiot would post something so idiotic, right?

Well he has a point. Fauci and the WHO were against masks up until recently.

At least that what they told us. Perhaps the real reason was to save them for healthcare workers. If that is the case it would indicate a willingness to lie to the public for the greater good.

define recently? the official advice has been to wear masks for months now. trump wont wear one in case it smudges his foundation.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,634 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

namloc1980 wrote: »
    Nice to see the President focusing on the issues that matter.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭MoonUnit75

only an idiot would post something so idiotic, right?

I called the person who tweeted it an idiot, they supposedly 'investigated' it and called it a hoax based on their own oversight, eagerness to find what they wanted to find and a lack of attention to detail. What they tweeted is demonstrably false because they mistook an external drive, called an external drive on the slip in their picture, as an internal drive and then looked up the warranty based on their incorrect reading of the document.

I don't know if you just saw it and thought it was worth posting without looking any closer at it, that wouldn't make you an idiot.

• Advertisement

Graham wrote: »
    It's been a bizarre 4 years.

It's a sad indictment of the Presidency that it's even being discussed never mind that its being discussed with Supreme Court Nominees.

What I find bizarre is that Trump has been successfully smeared as some kind of fascist boogieman.

There are countless other world leaders who are much much worse than the worst smear and somehow the focus is constantly on Trump.

I think he has been pretty good and it would be a shame if he didn't get another 4 years to continue the good work he has been doing.

I called the person who tweeted it an idiot, they supposedly 'investigated' it and called it a hoax based on their own oversight, eagerness to find what they wanted to find and a lack of attention to detail. What they tweeted is demonstrably false because they mistook an external drive, called an external drive on the slip in their picture, as an internal drive and then looked up the warranty based on their incorrect reading of the document.

I don't know if you just saw it and thought it was worth posting without looking any closer at it, that wouldn't make you an idiot.

Who registered the drive warranty then?

We're to believe Hunter Biden was too drunk to leave proper contact details or go return for his macbook(s) but went through the rigamarole of registering a Western Digital hard drive warranty? :D

define recently? the official advice has been to wear masks for months now. trump wont wear one in case it smudges his foundation.

I've seen Trump in a mask countless times. I've also heard him encourage their use.

Overheal wrote: »

You understand the data was copied OFF the computer onto the drive.

The shop owner said he made multiple copies as he feared getting killed.

I've seen Trump in a mask countless times. I've also heard him encourage their use.

countless times? were you in a horrible accident where you lost several digits? i can count them on my hands

• Advertisement

Whoever had the receipt and serial number. Could have been Hunter, could have been the guy in the repair shop. All you have to do is go online and enter the serial number and the date you bought it. If it needs warranty repair they might ask for proof of purchase at that stage. That's how it usually works.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

What I find bizarre is that Trump has been successfully smeared as some kind of fascist boogieman.

There are countless other world leaders who are much much worse than the worst smear and somehow the focus is constantly on Trump.

I think he has been pretty good and it would be a shame if he didn't get another 4 years to continue the good work he has been doing.

I don't think he's a fascist boogieman.

I do think he has proved incompetent as a president.

That's certainly why my opinion at the moment is anyone but Trump. I say that as someone who has always leaned more right of centre politically.

Whoever had the receipt and serial number. Could have been Hunter, could have been the guy in the repair shop. All you have to do is go online and enter the serial number and the date you bought it. If it needs warranty repair they might ask for proof of purchase at that stage. That's how it usually works.

how could it have been hunter? he didnt return to the shop.

So then Western Digital should have a record of the name address etc. of who registered it. Where is this?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,223 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

I also saw him mock Joe Biden for wearing a mask numerous times. I also noticed that he allowed himself, half the WH and his campaign team to become infected. The fact that you think he has any credibility on coronavirus is hilarious.

When you leave in a laptop for data recovery they ask you to either bring in your own external drive or they add one from their own shelf to the bill. The latest New York Post timeline published today says Hunter was asked to bring in an external drive for the data recovery process and he returned with one just before the shop closed for the end of the day.

When you leave in a laptop for data recovery they ask you to either bring in your own external drive or they add one from their own shelf to the bill. The latest New York Post timeline published today says Hunter was asked to bring in an external drive for the data recovery process and he returned with one just before the shop closed for the end of the day.

according to rudy Hunter was completely pissed when he dropped off the laptop.

So then Western Digital should have a record of the name address etc. of who registered it. Where is this?

Send an email to Western Digital? The guy who tweeted the results of the 'investigation' just entered the serial number on the Western Digital website, it returned the date the warranty ends and no other details. I'm sure someone will ask for it but they probably can only disclose this based on a warrant, data protection etc.

MadYaker wrote: »
    I also saw him mock Joe Biden for wearing a mask numerous times. I also noticed that he allowed himself, half the WH and his campaign team to become infected. The fact that you think he has any credibility on coronavirus is hilarious.

They are all getting tested regularly. Lots of people are getting infected. Harris is isolating.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,682 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quin_Dub

If we believe that the external drive exists, then it can only belong to Hunter Biden as the "receipt" that has been shared online with the serial numbers listed is supposed to be the receipt for the items that Hunter left with the Repair shop.

If it was owned by the store it wouldn't be on the receipt.

So , we're back to Hunter Biden buying a brand new external drive and spending the time registering the warranty for the device a few days later (and lying about the purchase date to squeeze 6 extra days entitlement) but then just completely forgetting about it's existence along with his Mac Book , having taken the time to buy the back up drive and to bring 3 Laptops to the store for potential repair.

Ok.

• Advertisement

They are all getting tested regularly. Lots of people are getting infected. Harris is isolating.

are they? trump claimed to be tested more than anybody but he still doesn't know when he last tested negative before the debate.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,597 ✭✭✭thecretinhop

Quin_Dub wrote: »
    If we believe that the external drive exists, then it can only belong to Hunter Biden as the "receipt" that has been shared online with the serial numbers listed is supposed to be the receipt for the items that Hunter left with the Repair shop.

So , we're back to Hunter Biden buying a brand new external drive and spending the time registering the warranty for the device a few days later (and lying about the purchase date to squeeze 6 extra days entitlement) but then just completely forgetting about it's existence along with his Mac Book , having taken the time to buy the back up drive and to bring 3 Laptops to the store for potential repair.

Ok.

other sources will also reveal the same thing watch Rudy 2nite.

Quin_Dub wrote: »

Ok.

Rudy is planning to release more and more over the next few days so lets see what comes of it. Unless of course he accidentally shoots himself in the back of the head.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

MadYaker wrote: »

That probably goes some way towards explaining why Dr Fauci has a higher approval rating than the President.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

So the latest claim here now is that he travelled nearly 3,000 miles to drop his laptop off to this random shop to be repaired :pac: This blind guy must have some serious skillz!

Send an email to Western Digital? The guy who tweeted the results of the 'investigation' just entered the serial number on the Western Digital website, it returned the date the warranty ends and no other details. I'm sure someone will ask for it but they probably can only disclose this based on a warrant, data protection etc.

We will be shocked to learn the warranty was either not registered (and the drive was manufactured by WD a date after the alleged repair) or that the store owner did, which would be really unusual.

You are forgetting with Ivanka at the funeral for RBG.

so 4. still not quite "countless" is it?

• Advertisement

You are forgetting with Ivanka at the funeral for RBG.

Oh my my my apologies, 4 whole countless times.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement