Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Ultimate battle for the fate of our universe (pt 3)Read OP 01/11

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,681 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quin_Dub

other sources will also reveal the same thing watch Rudy 2nite.

Reveal what? The weird, unlikely and unexpected series of events that had to have come to pass for this story to be true?
    Rudy is planning to release more and more over the next few days so lets see what comes of it. Unless of course he accidentally shoots himself in the back of the head.

How does Rudi releasing more "stuff" assist in confirming the provenance of the drive and it's alleged data?

Rudy is planning to release more and more over the next few days so lets see what comes of it. Unless of course he accidentally shoots himself in the back of the head.

Nothing he releases becomes credible until the actual data is checked. I can create plenty of fraudulent screenshots right now but doesn't make them credible. The most telling fact out of all of this is not even Fox would touch it....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭stefanovich

Quin_Dub wrote: »
    Reveal what? The weird, unlikely and unexpected series of events that had to have come to pass for this story to be true?

How does Rudi releasing more "stuff" assist in confirming the provenance of the drive and it's alleged data?

Are you more worried about the fact the data was hacked? There are some extremely serious allegations of extremely deviant content on the drive. I hope it is not true.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,375 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

Are you more worried about the fact the data was hacked? There are some extremely serious allegations of extremely deviant content on the drive. I hope it is not true.

There are some serious allegations that it was Trump himself who put extremely deviant content on the drive. I hope it is not true.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭campo

I'm sorry but since when is Hunter Biden running for president?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Are you more worried about the fact the data was hacked

Please provide the evidence of this "fact"? Hearsay, screenshots and Rudy's mad ramblings don't count.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭Smee_Again

Overheal wrote: »
    Oh my my my apologies, 4 whole countless times.

To be fair it’s possible that Trump supporters can’t count past 3 so for them 4 would be countless.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭MoonUnit75

Overheal wrote: »
    We will be shocked to learn the warranty was either not registered (and the drive was manufactured by WD a date after the alleged repair) or that the store owner did, which would be really unusual.

Actually, the more I think about it, I would guess the repair shop guy probably registered it. When you buy external disks in the last decade or so there's a little exe that runs when you open it. That then brings up a webpage and it just takes one or two clicks to register it. It would fit in with a timeline for the repair and data recovery.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,475 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

There are some serious allegations that it was Trump himself who put extremely deviant content on the drive. I hope it is not true.

many people are saying that.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,375 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

many people are saying that.

I was chatting to the checkout girl in Dunnes today and she swore it was true.

• Advertisement

MoonUnit75 wrote: »
    Actually, the more I think about it, I would guess the repair shop guy probably registered it. When you buy external disks in the last decade or so there's a little exe that runs when you open it. That then brings up a webpage and it just takes one or two clicks to register it. It would fit in with a timeline for the repair and data recovery.

Rudy is lucky that there are people like you that are only too willing to fill in the gaps of his bull****

what a coincidence. that is who said it to me.

Rudy is lucky that there are people like you that are only too willing to fill in the gaps of his bull****

Time will tell.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,606 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Smee_Again wrote: »
    To be fair it’s possible that Trump supporters can’t count past 3 so for them 4 would be countless.

Like Trump they never get past 4 (years) :pac:

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,681 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quin_Dub

The allegations of "deviant" behaviour have only come from one place - Ron Johnson and even the Repair guy has said that there was nothing like that on the drive.

I don't believe the story of how the drive got to Rudi Giuliani at all.

My belief is that data was hacked - The photos and probably a decent chunk of emails etc. but then that data was "seeded" with the supposed smoking gun stuff.

A laptop was setup with this updated data and that system made it's way to Giuliani.

What I don't know is where/when the crime started - Is the Repair guy a patsy and Rudi is just over eager to get some dirt or are some/all of them complicit?

There are just far too many questions and coincidences that need clarifying for this to be believable at this stage.
    • Hunter Biden just happens to drop his systems off with a legally blind Repair guy which conveniently gives cover for the "I think it was him, but I can't be sure" story
    • In a heavily Blue State , said Repair guy is a rampant Trump fan who is also a believer in the Seth Rich Conspiracy theory - A person alleged murdered for leaking Clintons emails, and he is given a system with politically damaging emails.
    • Despite taking the time to try to get 3 systems repaired and going to the trouble of buying a registering ownership of a back-up device , Hunter Biden just "forgets" about them and doesn't respond to multiple contact attempts to come get his system.
    • Small town repair guy has a "friend" who knows how to get in touch with multiple Senators to try to offload the drive to, eventually working with Rudi's personal attorney to get the data to him

And that's before we get into the question of why Rudi sat on this data for 11 months , during which time his boss got impeached and there were multiple Senate & Justice dept. investigations that would have donated a kidney to get this data if it was real.

Every step of the story reeks of staged.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,606 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

I was in a hipster coffee shop in Manchester earlier and heard 3 Democrats say that they will now vote for Trump after reading about these allegations.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,314 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

The Trumpists fully believe it even though the whole story makes absolutely no sense and the fact that it's Rudy Giuliani and Steve Bannon pushing it makes it literally unbelievable.

Outside of the base who are fully on board, can't see this "story" changing many minds.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

what a coincidence. that is who said it to me.

That's nothing. I have the harddrive that Trump gave to Guiliani. I'll post a screenshot of a text message later as proof.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

I was in a hipster coffee shop in Manchester earlier and heard 3 Democrats say that they will now vote for Trump after reading about these allegations.

Now there's a blast from the past.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,778 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

After calling him an idiot earlier Trump now says he doesn't want to "hurt" Fauci
    The president said he didn’t want to “hurt” Fauci because the infectious disease expert is a “very nice man.”

Trump added, “He’s been there for about 350 years; I don’t want to hurt him.”

Doesn't want to hurt a 79 year old man. Lovely language. Trump is a seriously damaged individual.

• Advertisement

That's nothing. I have the harddrive that Trump gave to Guiliani. I'll post a screenshot of a text message later as proof.

I have a photo of Putin with a Macbook Pro in his kitchen sink, you can clearly see the 'Beau Biden Foundation' sticker on the case.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

After calling him an idiot earlier Trump now says he doesn't want to "hurt" Fauci

You have to wonder, is Fauci bashing part of some campaign strategy or just that Trump can't help himself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭Gretas Gonna Get Ya!

What a great man.

A deeply misunderstood man and a brave leader for sure.

Don't hate this guy. He's not the evil monster that the media wants you to believe! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,237 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

This mocking of the country's leading infectious diseases expert during a pandemic that's killed close to 220,0000 Americans so far will surely tip the balance in favour of Donnie from those still undecided voters

Graham wrote: »
    You have to wonder, is Fauci bashing part of some campaign strategy or just that Trump can't help himself.

some people just can't help being a dick

• Registered Users Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭stefanovich

Good analysis from Sky News Australia.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,636 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

What a great man.

A deeply misunderstood man and a brave leader for sure.

Don't hate this guy. He's not the evil monster that the media wants you to believe! :)

ri-chun-hee.jpg?width=982&height=726

Come on now.

That would be Sky News Australia , owned by the same company that owns the New York Post.

Ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,636 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Another Rupert Murdoch owned outlet reporting about another Rupert Murdoch outlet.

Seriously. Let's get our facts about sugar and obesity from Coca Cola yeah?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,910 ✭✭✭Dickie10

first time having a look in here, whats the feeling in the ground? who will win, i know exactly what trump stands for but nothing about Biden, whats Biden going to do for USA?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement