Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Ultimate battle for the fate of our universe (pt 3)Read OP 01/11

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭stefanovich

Amazing. One man's fear is another man's hope.

If one is hoping for the mute button to be used unfairly to disadvantage one candidate over another then they are no fan of fair play.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,375 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

If one is hoping for the mute button to be used unfairly to disadvantage one candidate over another then they are no fan of fair play.

Guilty as charged. Trump deserves fair play. Ya, no.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭MoonUnit75

Rudy saying the store owner is BLIND and didn't know who he got the laptop from. The blind Trump laptop repair man in the back arse of no where who randomly received a laptop and then happens to contact Rudy.

What will the story be tomorrow?

This has backfired on these creeps in the most ludicrous and entirely expected way.

Fox News saying Guiliani has no credibility now. Fox News...lol.

No sources for any of these statements? Hmm.

The Beau Biden Foundation address is 12-15 minutes drive from the Mac Repair Shop.
    https://www.zoominfo.com/c/beau-biden-foundation/352659815 address Beau Biden Foundation 4601 Concord Pike, Wilmington, Delaware, 19803, United States

Mac Repair Shop 21A Trolley Sq, Wilmington, DE 19806

The Beau Biden Foundation was wound up a couple of weeks after the laptops were dropped off in April 2019 when Joe Biden announced he was running for president, might partly explain why the laptops were never collected. https://www.cnbc.com/2019/04/25/biden-foundation-suspends-operations-effective-immediately.html

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

NEW: Commission on Presidential Debates announces a change to Thursday's presidential debate: "The only candidate whose microphone will be open during these two-minute periods is the candidate who has the floor under the rules."

Sounds fair.

Guilty as charged. Trump deserves fair play. Ya, no.

I would imagine you are a fan of the white noise debate style embraced by the Antifa crowd.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,628 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

The signature doesn’t match Hunters.
    Uh oh.

This is beginning to sound like the guy that claimed to have given Howard Hughes a lift in the desert and claimed inheritance. Saturday Night Live parodied it with Garrett Morris claiming he had a handwritten will from "Harold Hughes."

Total eyeroll territory at this point.

Igotadose wrote: »
    This is beginning to sound like the guy that claimed to have given Howard Hughes a lift in the desert and claimed inheritance. Saturday Night Live parodied it with Garrett Morris claiming he had a handwritten will from "Harold Hughes."

Biden left his ID and a crack pipe in a rental car one time.

All it takes is a letter or press release from his lawyer saying this is not his signature, not his laptop, not his emails, not his text messages and he did not leave laptops in for repair in April 2019. There, I almost did it for them in less than 10 seconds.

It will be a week tomorrow with no denial that this is his data and Joe Biden has suspended public appearances.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,628 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

Does that explain the signature on the receipt not being his?

Why are you so obsessed with this guy? Sounds like we've got Hunter Biden Derangement Syndrome going on here. Poor guy was an addict and has struggled to beat his addiction. What's your take on people that do that?

Does that explain the signature on the receipt not being his?

Why are you so obsessed with this guy? Sounds like we've got Hunter Biden Derangement Syndrome going on here. Poor guy was an addict and has struggled to beat his addiction. What's your take on people that do that?

I am just illustrating the fact he has a history of forgetfulness.

If Hunter and Joe were leveraging foreign policy to enrich themselves then it is scandalous and in the public interest for people to know about it.

It may even preclude Joe from public office.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Cirrus Incus

I've got few grand bet on Biden. Almost free money at this stage. Betting market is completely out of touch with reality. I'll throw a few more grand on Biden if his odds drift a bit more.

Overheal wrote: »
    You have experience with this? What is your source for all this?

According to this data recovery firm it doesn't sound "easy" and it doesn't sound like an $85 job for 1 or more macbooks:

https://magnextdatarecovery.com/ssd-data-recovery/

There's no indication there was physical damage to the SSDs themselves. Even if they got a bit wet all it normally takes is to remove the drive, plug it in to an external housing and use a clone tool to move all the data to a new drive. Maybe 30 minutes work.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,483 ✭✭✭weisses

I am just illustrating the fact he has a history of forgetfulness.

No.... You are roughly 6 feet below the barrel you were scraping

I've got few grand bet on Biden. Almost free money at this stage. Betting market is completely out of touch with reality. I'll throw a few more grand on Biden if his odds drift a bit more.

Maybe you can write that off as a loss against your tax bill?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

MoonUnit75 wrote: »
    All it takes is a letter or press release from his lawyer saying this is not his signature, not his laptop, not his emails, not his text messages and he did not leave laptops in for repair in April 2019. There, I almost did it for them in less than 10 seconds.

It will be a week tomorrow with no denial that this is his data and Joe Biden has suspended public appearances.

I might be paraphrasing here but it's like something from an old presidential election, make him deny he's a a pig ****er effectively.

If Joe issues anything on this story, we'll then he's giving credence to it. Let's be real, everyone knows this one is a crock of crap. The unfortunate thing for Trump is that while this might of worked in 2016, he's changed the rules so much by flooding the place with **** that it will make no difference to this race whatsoever.

DrumSteve wrote: »
    everyone knows this one is a crock of crap.

This is an effective technique for herd control.

OK fair point, should have probably quantified that at "Everyone capable of critical thinking". Good spot.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

Why didn't you say that earlier.

Hunter definitely shouldn't be standing for president.

Hang on....

I might be paraphrasing here but it's like something from an old presidential election, make him deny he's a a pig ****er effectively.

If Joe issues anything on this story, we'll then he's giving credence to it. Let's be real, everyone knows this one is a crock of crap. The unfortunate thing for Trump is that while this might of worked in 2016, he's changed the rules so much by flooding the place with **** that it will make no difference to this race whatsoever.

Come on now, you don't really believe that's why they have drawn a curtain of silence around this, do you?

There's a huge difference between, say, 'I did not stab that puppy' and 'I did not leave laptops in for repair in that shop'.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

No sources for any of these statements? Hmm.

The Beau Biden Foundation address is 12-15 minutes drive from the Mac Repair Shop.
    https://www.zoominfo.com/c/beau-biden-foundation/352659815 address Beau Biden Foundation 4601 Concord Pike, Wilmington, Delaware, 19803, United States

Mac Repair Shop 21A Trolley Sq, Wilmington, DE 19806

The Beau Biden Foundation was wound up a couple of weeks after the laptops were dropped off in April 2019 when Joe Biden announced he was running for president, might partly explain why the laptops were never collected. https://www.cnbc.com/2019/04/25/biden-foundation-suspends-operations-effective-immediately.html

What's that got to do with anything? You're so desperate for the whole thing to be true, you're making up your own fantasy story at this stage.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭Gretas Gonna Get Ya!

Many think he's favourite to take Florida now.

The big fish are going in 75% on Trump - that's always going to move the line. These guys are not stupid - even if some of the pundits bury their heads in the sand. ;)

That's why I told people to get some money down on Trump. He was huge value at those odds.

What's that got to do with anything? You're so desperate for the whole thing to be true, you're making up your own fantasy story at this stage.

Which part is made up there? Unlike some, I put sources up. Check them.

I was replying to a post saying the repair shop was in the middle of nowhere, implying Biden had no reason to be there. That's not true.

Come on now, you don't really believe that's why they have drawn a curtain of silence around this, do you?

There's a huge difference between, say, 'I did not stab that puppy' and 'I did not leave laptops in for repair in that shop'.

Pretty plausible reasoning from them tbh. Particularly since Rudy and Co have provided no proof of them being real...

• Registered Users Posts: 25,604 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Yeah, it sure is
    You all said Hillary would win big back in 2016, she lost.
    You all said Brexit would never happen. It happened.
    Now you are all saying Biden will win big but he is behind where Hillary was in the polls at the same point.
    Most Trump voters are going to vote in person. Can't wait.

FWIW I never said any of those things but here you go lumping everyone who disagrees with you together.

I actually believe they've drawn a wall of silence around this because his son is an addict and they are attacking him to get to his dad; joe's already lost one kid so I'd imagine he doesn't want to tip his son over the edge by getting into a back and forth over this.

That's just me though.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Which part is made up there? Unlike some, I put sources up. Check them.

I was replying to a post saying the repair shop was in the middle of nowhere, implying Biden had no reason to be there. That's not true.

The part where you're speculating that maybe the reason the laptop was never picked up is because a foundation he might have visited closed nearby. Lots of maybes and mights but no facts.

I actually believe they've drawn a wall of silence around this because his son is an addict and they are attacking him to get to his dad; joe's already lost one kid so I'd imagine he doesn't want to tip his son over the edge by getting into a back and forth over this.

That's just me though.

Sure, if that makes it believable. Next we'll hear he's only admitting they are his emails so we can move forward to discuss the real issues.

OK fair point, should have probably quantified that at "Everyone capable of critical thinking". Good spot.

You exploit some people's need to full part of the herd. Everyone thinks X and so should you. Otherwise you'll be outside the circle.

Yeah, it sure is

FWIW I never said any of those things but here you go lumping everyone who disagrees with you together.

I have a history of being right.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,464 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Even fox news passed on the 'laptop', just goes to show how flimsy any 'evidence' is

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement