Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Ultimate battle for the fate of our universe (pt 3)Read OP 01/11

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭1800_Ladladlad

• Registered Users Posts: 15,972 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

I hope all this pre election BS will just disappear once Biden wins. That's the goal here.

Beyond time to have that neanderthal kicked out big time. He is a disgrace. But probably reflects the intellect of nearly half of American voters. So you see the problem right there I'm sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Igotadose wrote: »
    I'm sorry, in your world does the Director of National Intelligence report to the FBI?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Director_of_National_Intelligence

It's a political appointee, oversees 17 agencies including a part of the FBI.

HTH clarify things for you.

You haven't clarified you just made a bad assumption.
    Erm.... in-person votes don't mean good for the #IMPOTUS. Have a look at some of the early reporting on who is lining up for hours at at time in, say, Detroit.

No, not good, but better for the president. They will lean his way. Whereas mail-in will lean democratic imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,060 ✭✭✭✭briany

Graham wrote: »
    It's hard not to assume Trump struggled with or was asked awkward questions and stomped off in a hissy fit.

Very Presidential.

The gas thing is that Trump thinks he's been treated badly in interviews because certain journalists have had the absolute gall, or basic journalistic integrity, to make him defend his record. Imagine him getting grilled by prime Paxo.

When has Trump ever said 'fair enough' to a critical question? When has he not said 'fake news' when a decision or action of his was questioned? If you praise him, he thinks you're good and able. Do otherwise and he thinks you're worthless. It's really a simple equation. That's why he refuses to denounce QAnon as a baseless conspiracy theory. Because they like him (and also because he knows that denouncing them would play bad with his base where the conspiracy theory is popular).

• Registered Users Posts: 83,617 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Considering this is from 2007, during what appears to be a live nationally televised town hall broadcast, nevermind the fact he went on the be elected as VP two more times after this, I have to ask: what do you think is the gotcha moment here? Explain what is of interest of here, truly. I'd love to know.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,601 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

What time is this debate on?

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭one world order

briany wrote: »
    The gas thing is that Trump thinks he's been treated badly in interviews because certain journalists have had the absolute gall, or basic journalistic integrity, to make him defend his record. Imagine him getting grilled by prime Paxo.

When has Trump ever said 'fair enough' to a critical question? When has he not said 'fake news' when a decision or action of his was questioned? If you praise him, he thinks you're good and able. Do otherwise and he thinks you're worthless. It's really a simple equation. That's why he refuses to denounce QAnon as a baseless conspiracy theory. Because they like him (and also because he knows that denouncing them would play bad with his base where the conspiracy theory is popular).

He knows himself QAnon is true, but he can't come straight out and tell the truth to those watching the media or he'll end up like JFK.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,778 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

eagle eye wrote: »

2 am Irish time.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,604 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Overheal wrote: »
    Considering this is from 2007, during what appears to be a live nationally televised town hall broadcast, nevermind the fact he went on the be elected as VP two more times after this, I have to ask: what do you think is the gotcha moment here? Explain what is of interest of here, truly. I'd love to know.

If his history is anything to go by you will be waiting a while for an answer. Just ignore, he will go back to the shìtty meme thread soon enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,470 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

He knows himself QAnon is true, but he can't come straight out and tell the truth to those watching the media or he'll end up like JFK.

we can always depend on you for comic relief

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,664 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

I expect that by the 3rd of November, we will find out that Hunters laptop also included the following.

A photoshop file showing Obama's original Kenyan birth certificate edited to reference Hawaii.
    The GPS co-ordinates of the location of Jimmy Hoffa's body.
    A list of the original coca-cola ingredients.
    The original Game of Thrones Season 8 plot which was stolen and replaced with the pound store version we ended up having to watch.

Dont forget as well that Obama assassinated the Navy Seal Team 6 and that bin Laden wasnt really caught because Obama hired a body double, Hunter helped him and its all on the laptop
    I wonder if he'll know if he took a Covid-19 test today. Seems to have trouble with that question when asked.

50/50 he shows up. 30/70 he storms off early.

Im just looking forward to the first microphone mute on Trump, it will be most enjoyable to watch him ranting and raving while nobody can hear him

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭ollkiller

You never fail to impress. Never change.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,617 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

eagle eye wrote: »

I will drop the link when it goes up but it's in about the next 4 and a bit hours now.

we can always depend on you for comic relief

People will do anything to deny the truth as it makes them think of their own life. Better to believe the Devil does not exist than to believe he control's the world.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,366 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

No it’s not , it’s utter nonsense for feeble minded fools.

People will do anything to deny the truth as it makes them think of their own life. Better to believe the Devil does not exist than to believe he control's the world.

go on, tell us another. this is gold.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,375 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

Don't waste your brief and precious life believing in the devil and QAnon.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,440 Mod ✭✭✭✭Brian?

So we should be worshipping Satan as he's the one in charge?

they/them/theirs

And so on, and so on …. - Slavoj Žižek

Brian? wrote: »
    So we should be worshipping Satan as he's the one in charge?

way ahead of you.

Don't waste your brief and precious life believing in the devil and QAnon.

Based on what I have seen based on my own research, I'm glad now my eyes were opened up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

I hope all this pre election BS will just disappear once Biden wins. That's the goal here.

Beyond time to have that neanderthal kicked out big time. He is a disgrace. But probably reflects the intellect of nearly half of American voters. So you see the problem right there I'm sure.

No. All of this Biden stuff will blow up if he wins. Media will finally cover his dodgy deals and say "hey look, we are not partisan". They are just so desperate to get Trump out of office that they will overlook pretty much anything.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,735 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Beasty wrote: »
    Take your conspiracy theories to the relevant forum, which is not this one
    Do not post in this thread again

• Registered Users Posts: 5,332 ✭✭✭Cody montana

No. All of this Biden stuff will blow up if he wins. Media will finally cover his dodgy deals and say "hey look, we are not partisan". They are just so desperate to get Trump out of office that they will overlook pretty much anything.

What dodgy deals?

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭HDMI

It's never going to end, the media over here is absolute tripe and if Trump loses they will need a new target. This Biden laptop story is going to kick on after the election, maybe the FBI is trying to stay out of it until later so as not to be seen to interfere in the result.

Reports at the moment are that a business partner of Hunter Biden called Tony Bubulinsky will attend the debate this evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,778 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

Trump's going to try bring up the Hunter nonsense time and again tonight.

Biden should just ignore it.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,604 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Trump's going to try bring up the Hunter nonsense time and again tonight.

Biden should just ignore it.

Biden should come back with Trumps taxes, how has he paid more taxes in China than the US, How much money does he owe out etc.

If it's true that the FBI has the laptop and it contains all that's been reported then Biden won't be able to ignore it even if he wins the election. The media will only be able to ignore this story until after the election.

I reckon Biden will have no choice but to step down and then it's time for President Harris, what a bloody horrid thought.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,799 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

HDMI wrote: »
    If it's true that the FBI has the laptop and it contains all that's been reported then Biden won't be able to ignore it even if he wins the election. The media will only be able to ignore this story until after the election.

I reckon Biden will have no choice but to step down and then it's time for President Harris, what a bloody horrid thought.

Its not Hunter being elected.

You do know that?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,187 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

HDMI wrote: »

Or you know it's more likely it's a load of BS...like most of the other crap Rudy and the gang have thrown at him.

The media haven't ignored it btw, the majority have realised it is ridiculously far fetched and likely a load of rubbish so have left it alone, probably a wise move.
    Harris or Pence....ha ha I know which I would prefer and it ain't that looper Pence.

• Advertisement

pjohnson wrote: »
    Its not Hunter being elected.

You do know that?

No it's "the big guy" or "mr chairman" who is getting his 10 cut that's up for the Presidency.

I said if the contents are what being reported then Joe Biden got a cut of the money. Just because it's on his sons laptop doesn't excuse him of wrong doing.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement