Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Ultimate battle for the fate of our universe (pt 3)Read OP 01/11

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,799 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

HDMI wrote: »
    No it's "the big guy" or "mr chairman" who is getting his 10 cut that's up for the Presidency.

I said if the contents are what being reported then Joe Biden got a cut of the money. Just because it's on his sons laptop doesn't excuse him of wrong doing.

Well then you must hold Donnie accountable for his sons charity scam? And the various other acts of nepotism the Trumps have done for decades?

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭HDMI

pjohnson wrote: »
    Well then you must hold Donnie accountable for his sons charity scam?

He paid a fine I believe, don't really know much about the story.

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭nolivesmatter

gmisk wrote: »
    Or you know it's more likely it's a load of BS...like most of the other crap Rudy and the gang have thrown at him.

The media haven't ignored it btw, the majority have realised it is ridiculously far fetched and likely a load of rubbish so have left it alone, probably a wise move.
    Harris or Pence....ha ha I know which I would prefer and it ain't that looper Pence.

How is Pence the looper between those two? lol

• Registered Users Posts: 25,603 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

He paid a fine I believe, don't really know much about the story.

How convenient:rolleyes:

Well then you must hold Donnie accountable for his sons charity scam? And the various other acts of nepotism the Trumps have done for decades?

Sounds like you're excusing Biden's nepotism just because Trump did it. Two wrongs don't make a right.

• Advertisement

How convenient:rolleyes:

A lot of that going around :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,799 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Sounds like you're excusing Biden's nepotism just because Trump did it. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Not excusing anything, just interesting how YOU only find it a problem when its Hunter Biden (not even Joe :pac: )

Not excusing anything, just interesting how YOU only find it a problem when its Hunter Biden (not even Joe :pac: )

Good to know you are not excusing Biden's nepotism and are being objective :D

• Registered Users Posts: 83,616 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Trump also leaked the Pence portion of the interview

Pence: [Trump] is always ready to make the case for the American people

/said moments after Trump stropped away from a tough 60 minutes interview

Stahl: So why did he walk out and end the interview like that?

Pence: "uhmmm....."

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/trump-also-leaks-pences-60-minutes-interview-shows-vp-squirming-as-stahl-asks-why-president-stormed-out/

It wasn't better after that. Pence went on to say the something about how it's about "bringing this country all the way back."

His pursuit of policies that actively discriminated based on his religious beliefs. Then there's the climate change denier aspect plus he opposition to sex education The fact he isn't willing to eat with a woman in private is pretty odd too, mother wouldn't approve.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 5,998 ✭✭✭hometruths

So do we think this Tony Bobulinski guy is a Russian agent?

Name sounds suspect.

schmittel wrote: »

Name sounds suspect.

I think it's Inuit :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 33,187 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Pence...a grown man who refers to his wife as mother, and won't meet a woman alone....

Let's go through some of his most fun quotes.
    "Women in military bad idea"
    "Smoking doesn't kill"
    He wanted to move money for funding HIV/aids research to fund conversion therapy
    "which provide assistance to those seeking to change their sexual behavior."
    He said same sex marriage would "bring about societal collapse"
    To limit abortions he wanted to redefine the term "rape" to "forcible rape".

You can also add the below
    - Helped to speed up a HIV crisis in his state by slashing funding closing the only HIV testing facility in scott county.
    -He co authored a bill to completely defund planned parenthood.

There are plenty more believe me.

Yeh....I would take Kamala Harris over him as would most sane and decent people imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,470 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

schmittel wrote: »

Name sounds suspect.

the name is ukranian

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭nolivesmatter

His pursuit of policies that actively discriminated based on his religious beliefs. Then there's the climate change denier aspect plus he opposition to sex education The fact he isn't willing to eat with a woman in private is pretty odd too, mother wouldn't approve.

A lot to unpack there and admittedly I have some reading to do.

But right off the bat he's not a climate change denier: https://www.cnn.com/2016/09/27/politics/mike-pence-donald-trump-climate-change-trade/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭MoonUnit75

If it's true that the FBI has the laptop and it contains all that's been reported then Biden won't be able to ignore it even if he wins the election. The media will only be able to ignore this story until after the election.

I reckon Biden will have no choice but to step down and then it's time for President Harris, what a bloody horrid thought.

That's what I'm thinking. Nobody wanted Harris, her campaign ran out of money and was apparently fractured with in-fighting even at that early stage. If she can't manage that or get her own people on board her as president will be a disaster. Even Tulsi said she owed an apology to the people who “suffered under your reign.” and highlighted how she kept a prisoner on death row until she was forced to reveal evidence that he was innocent.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 5,998 ✭✭✭hometruths

the name is ukranian

Ukranian payback disinformation?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭timsey tiger

But right off the bat he's not a climate change denier: https://www.cnn.com/2016/09/27/politics/mike-pence-donald-trump-climate-change-trade/

Which is less suited to be in power:

1.) a person who doesn't understand scientific method and believes some fairy tale told to them on face book.

2.) a person who does understand scientific method, but cynically for personal gain, gains power implimenting policies they understand will damage the planet causing damage of biblical proportions.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,690 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

MoonUnit75 wrote: »
    That's what I'm thinking. Nobody wanted Harris, her campaign ran out of money and was apparently fractured with in-fighting even at that early stage. If she can't manage that or get her own people on board her as president will be a disaster. Even Tulsi said she owed an apology to the people who “suffered under your reign.” and highlighted how she kept a prisoner on death row until she was forced to reveal evidence that he was innocent.

The rules change once Biden wins I can tell you.

That laptop will go missing.

Biden will be in for at least 4 years unless there are health reasons

• Registered Users Posts: 13,623 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

Check with KidC about posting "I didn't know that!". He's tried that a lot to much derision

• Advertisement

Coverage begins live at 830 PM ET

• Registered Users Posts: 15,690 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

Apparently Biden is going to throw all sorts of sh1t at trump tonight regarding

Numerous Affairs with hookers including victims of trafficking
    Alleged abortions he demanded and paid for
    Drug abuse by Trump, his ex wife and his children
    Alleged drug trafficking by Eric Trump
    “Kompromat” by Russia - videos of trump in extremely compromised positions
    Serious fraud by Trump companies involving his children
    Secret Chinese bank accounts and debts owed to the Chinese government
    Huge debts he owes to Russia individuals and North Korea
    Huge debts he owes to Deutsche Bank
    Blatant incidents of racism and sexism

https://www.businessinsider.com/pence-refuses-to-concede-climate-change-is-an-existential-threat-2020-10?r=US&IR=T
    If he's not accepting that it's man made, yes he is.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,332 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Numerous Affairs with hookers including victims of trafficking
    Secret Chinese bank accounts and debts owed to Chinese

I can’t see that happening.
    I hope he does though.

NumerousAffairs with hookers
    Secret Chinese bank accounts and debts owed to Chinese
    "Apparently"? Where are you getting that from?
    I seriously doubt that, he won't want to stoop to Trumps level.

I don't think there is any need to throw all that crap at him, despite them being all likely true lol. Even if it would be great tv to see Trump literally explode with anger.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,599 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

He's going to say very little and walk away knowing he will win the election because he didn't get down and dirty with Trump.

Igotadose wrote: »
    Check with KidC about posting "I didn't know that!". He's tried that a lot to much derision
    "I didn't know that"

"Here is yet another doctored clip"

• Registered Users Posts: 11,461 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Pence support gay conversion therapy, f*ck that guy

• Registered Users Posts: 15,671 ✭✭✭✭Leroy42

MoonUnit75 wrote: »

How did Pence get on in the GOP primaries in 2015/2016? Last two if I remember correctly?

She is running for VP, that's it. VP is fairly ceremonial. Just look at how totally ineffective Pence was in relation to the COVID taskforce he was supposed to be heading up.

• Advertisement

eagle eye wrote: »
    He's going to say very little and walk away knowing he will win the election because he didn't get down and dirty with Trump.

I think he should just put on earplugs during his 2 minute remarks :cool:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement