Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Ultimate battle for the fate of our universe (pt 3)Read OP 01/11

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 83,616 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Leroy42 wrote: »
    How did Pence get on in the GOP primaries in 2015/2016? Last two if I remember correctly?

I don't recall him ever making the top 5.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,671 ✭✭✭✭Leroy42

Overheal wrote: »
    I don't recall him ever making the top 5.

Exactly, to try to call into question Harris because she wasn't selected in the primaries is inherently nonsensical unless one is also aghast at Pence being VP

• Registered Users Posts: 20,091 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

The rules change once Biden wins I can tell you.

That laptop will go missing.

Biden will be in for at least 4 years unless there are health reasons

What do mean 'the rules change'? Are you unaware of the investigations Trump and his administration have interfered with made go away?

It would be sitution normal, on the basis of the precedent and example set by the current regime.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

Apparently Biden is going to throw all sorts of sh1t at trump tonight regarding

Numerous Affairs with hookers including victims of trafficking
    Alleged abortions he demanded and paid for
    Drug abuse by Trump, his ex wife and his children
    Alleged drug trafficking by Eric Trump
    “Kompromat” by Russia - videos of trump in extremely compromised positions
    Serious fraud by Trump companies involving his children
    Secret Chinese bank accounts and debts owed to the Chinese government
    Huge debts he owes to Russia individuals and North Korea
    Huge debts he owes to Deutsche Bank
    Blatant incidents of racism and sexism

Joe is not remembering all that, so will probably just attack his debts if anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,375 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

duploelabs wrote: »
    Pence support gay conversion therapy, f*ck that guy

That would be to hoist him by his own petard.

• Advertisement

Leroy42 wrote: »
    Exactly, to try to call into question Harris because she wasn't selected in the primaries is inherently nonsensical unless one is also aghast at Pence being VP

And I don't think Sarah Palin even ran! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,059 ✭✭✭✭briany

If Trump just went Ali G on it, I wouldn't be overly shocked. I mean I'd definitely be a *bit*, but nowhere near the level that would be appropriate for any other US pres.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,461 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

That would be to hoist him by his own petard.

Anyone who supports that torture, deserves that karma

• Registered Users Posts: 15,972 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

I sincerely hope all the mailed in votes, the kerbside Covid votes and all that are looked after by people with integrity before the count commences.

Just saying.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,375 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

Anyone who supports that torture, deserves that karma

I'm just waiting for Pence to call Pope Francis a libtard.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,599 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Leroy42 wrote:
    How did Pence get on in the GOP primaries in 2015/2016? Last two if I remember correctly?
    I've always thought that Trump picked Pence as an insurance policy against getting impeached. Just as well in my opinion that he got to stay POTUS because I think Pence would be a very dangerous man in that role.
    Trump is full of lies and bluster and is a horrible human being but he cares about nothing but himself.
    Pence is a guy who in that role could decide to go to war with a country without a good reason. He's anti-women and anti-gay and who knows what else.

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭nolivesmatter

Pence support gay conversion therapy, f*ck that guy

That would be an ironic twist I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,599 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Just thinking after posting that, seems surreal that I'm thankful Trump served his full term.
    It feels so wrong saying that. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 33,187 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

eagle eye wrote: »
    I've always thought that Trump picked Pence as an insurance policy against getting impeached. Just as well in my opinion that he got to stay POTUS because I think Pence would be a very dangerous man in that role.
    Trump is full of lies and bluster and is a horrible human being but he cares about nothing but himself.
    Pence is a guy who in that role could decide to go to war with a country without a good reason. He's anti-women and anti-gay and who knows what else.
    I thought he picked him to shore up the christian vote? (Which is still pretty massive in the US).

I agree with the rest totally.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,461 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

I'm just waiting for Pence to call Pope Francis a libtard.

Yeah, it seems the head of one of the most Conservative institutions in the world is more left wing than the vice president of the land of the free.

How the turntables

I worry about the misinformation people are digesting over on Fox and places.

Like here's Ingraham. She's blaming the emptiness of an International terminal at the DC airport on 'Liberal Governors' closing their states.

It's apparently lost on her that Terminals with destinations like Germany etc. do not fly right now, because US travelers are being restricted going to those countries, by those countries, because we have screwed up our Covid response.

To have such a glaring lack of critical thinking and imparting that to her audience, I worry for folks.

https://twitter.com/feliciasonmez/status/1319352307935514625?s=20

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Luxxis

Which is less suited to be in power:

1.) a person who doesn't understand scientific method and believes some fairy tale told to them on face book.

2.) a person who does understand scientific method, but cynically for personal gain, gains power implementing policies they understand will damage the planet causing damage of biblical proportions.

You do know Biden said "Trump is lying, I wont ban Fracking"

You do know Scientists say "Ban fracking"

Luxxis wrote: »
    You do know Biden said "Trump is lying, I wont ban Fracking"

You do know Scientists say "Ban fracking"

Source?

(Spoiler alert iirc Biden's policy will be to limit new permitting if not end it completely. Current permits and businesses will continue to operate under those licenses etc, they will not be ordered to cease operating)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Source?

(Spoiler alert iirc Biden's policy will be to limit new permitting if not end it completely. Current permits and businesses will continue to operate under those licenses etc, they will not be ordered to cease operating)

Read my lips: no new fracking!

Don't think he ever said that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 44 Underattack

Sleepy Joe cant stop making a moron out of himself.
    1st he says dont vote for me then he says america is a failed idea,way to alienate yourself Joe

Source?

You need a source to tell you climate scientists don't think fracking is a good idea?

https://theclimatecenter.org/portfolio-item/top-climate-scientists-call-for-fracking-ban/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,075 ✭✭✭joseywhales

George bush must be back from the grave

George bush must be back from the grave

Good god no.

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Dozyart

Sleepy Joe cant stop making a moron out of himself.
    1st he says dont vote for me then he says america is a failed idea,way to alienate yourself Joe

A new challenger enters the arena! :pac:

Luxxis wrote: »
    You need a source to tell you climate scientists don't think fracking is a good idea?

https://theclimatecenter.org/portfolio-item/top-climate-scientists-call-for-fracking-ban/

That's not what you said.

You said scientists called for a ban on the practice. The linked Headline says the scientists (20 of them, not a consensus or anything) called for a ban on fracking. The problem with that is, nothing in the article actually mentions a ban, and they don't state as much in their letter to the California Governor. According to your own link they were only "telling him that his plans supporting increased use of the controversial practice of hydraulic fracturing, or “fracking,” will increase pollution and run counter to his efforts to cut California’s global warming emissions."

Doesn't actually demonstrate a call to ban the practice. Haven't seen any collection of scientists or an authoritative body call for fracking facilities to have the power cord ripped off of them overnight.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Underattack

Dozyart wrote: »
    A new challenger enters the arena! :pac:

Im stuck on the first boss,any tips?

• Registered Users Posts: 36,188 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭vojiwox

It's China. Hunter. Smoking gun. Up. Down. Left left.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,590 ✭✭✭Mal-Adjusted

Just keep repeating "Hillary's Biden's emails" and you'll do fine

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement