Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Ultimate battle for the fate of our universe (pt 3)Read OP 01/11

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭MoonUnit75

Overheal wrote: »
    Okay so I won't be able to accredit your eminence for fixing multiple macbooks for the smacking low price of $85 while blind.

And you accuse me of making stuff up! He told Hunter two of the three were banjaxed as we say here in Ireland. No repair was attempted for these.

He could recover the data from one. This means removing about 12 screws and plugging the main board into the Apple Service Customer Data Migration Tool Kit and then into another Mac. It would take about 25-40 minutes to create a disk image based on my experience and depending on the amount of data, then copy that to an external drive. It's about 45-60 minutes max for an experienced technician.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,795 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

MoonUnit75 wrote: »
    Hunter? Is that really you? Where have you been? There's a lot of people who want to talk to you.

Really just you tbf.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭statesaver

PropJoe10 wrote: »
    Ok......what?

Liberal racists can't see racism, what a shocker ? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 33,503 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

That's a real tactic of convenience now isn't it?

No, it's fact. We can't debate guesses or assumptions.
    You're going to have to give me some examples to work with. People are saying X is implausible because of guess Y and I'm saying they haven't considered guess Z. I'm not seeing any valid arguments on why one side of the argument is allowed inductive reasoning or taking news reports as fact and I am somehow not.

I gave you one right at the very start.
    I'm sure they must meet US state workers regularly if they are in prison or in another facility and can say they haven't been able to contact their children held elsewhere? If they are back across the border I'm sure they would be happy to fill out a form to get their kids back. It's a very strange situation.

Guess, not fact; logic flawed.

Proven the case.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭vojiwox

Watched Borat 2 there. What a strange presidency that this is on topic!

Rudy on China and the Coronavirus: "they deliberately spread it all around the world"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 83,603 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Proven the case.

If the State Department was actually in contact with the parents then there wouldn't be 500+ kids who don't know where their parents are.

3 YEARS

There are so many singular reasons for voting Trump out of office that it's exhausting to keep count.

Originally Posted by MoonUnit75 View Post
    I'm sure they must meet US state workers regularly if they are in prison or in another facility and can say they haven't been able to contact their children held elsewhere? If they are back across the border I'm sure they would be happy to fill out a form to get their kids back. It's a very strange situation.

Proven the case.

So, you are arguing that if they are held by the state in a state run facility it's unlikely they will meet any state workers regularly? Are you sure there's absolutely no one in these facilities working for the state? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 83,603 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

So, you are arguing that if they are held by the state in a state run facility it's unlikely they will meet any state workers regularly? Are you sure there's absolutely no one in these facilities working for the state? :confused:

Again you are positing wild conjecture.

If we were in contact with the parents the headline would NOT be, Lawyers Can't Find The Parents Of More Than 500 Immigrant Children Who Were Separated By The Trump Administration

You're welcome back to reality any time here.

3 YEARS :mad:

Again you are positing wild conjecture.

If we were in contact with the parents the headline would NOT be, Lawyers Can't Find The Parents Of More Than 500 Immigrant Children Who Were Separated By The Trump Administration

You're welcome back to reality any time here.

3 YEARS :mad:

My point that Princess Banana was claiming was 'illogical' specified parents being held in state facilities. Princess Banana said it was a guess that these people might meet state workers regularly, despite being detained by the state:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,090 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

How

For reporting the truth, probably.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,503 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

I would argue that the very fact that the kids are there in the first place indicates that the authorieties don't give a **** and it would not suprise me at all if they had no contact whatsover. ICE and Trump are not kown for their compassion.

But - like you - I would just be making a guess. The difference being I wouldn't be using a guess to justify the actions or base an opinon on it.

End of discussion. As stated, you have no idea, so you're using a guess to justify a flawed opinion that locking up kids is acceptable. And you've done nohting to counter this in several posts, so I'm moving on.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,974 ✭✭✭Chris_Heilong

I mod the right forum for that claptrap. You can follow the link under my name and post a thread for your theory.

Nah I like the idea of reality thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,974 ✭✭✭Chris_Heilong

Quin_Dub wrote: »
    Here's a(nother) thing I don't get about the allegations again Joe Biden in terms of him being "The Big Guy" and having all this money etc. held for him under Hunter names etc.

What's in it for Joe?

Where/When/How is he going to benefit from this money?

He lived in relatively modest means until he made a bit of money post 2016 and bought himself a big house etc. all of which is clearly documented in his tax returns.

If he's planning on living the high life in retirement he might have left it a bit late I'd suggest.

Or maybe he wants to leave it to his kids to inherit? Oh hang on!

So - WHY would he do it??

To what end??

In the hunter Biden emails they said to give 10% to the big man.

The ones that Rudy got? The same guy who the FBI believe to have been manipulated by the Russians? So pretty meaningless so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭JohnnyKq

Trump is going to win the fringe States again like last time.
    Neither candidate is age appropriate for a presidential term

• Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭brooke 2

"I take full responsibility, it was China's fault"

Donald Trump

Sounds even funnier when it is played back!! :D

I would argue that the very fact that the kids are there in the first place indicates that the authorieties don't give a **** and it would not suprise me at all if they had no contact whatsover. ICE and Trump are not kown for their compassion.

But - like you - I would just be making a guess. The difference being I wouldn't be using a guess to justify the actions or base an opinon on it.

End of discussion. As stated, you have no idea, so you're using a guess to justify a flawed opinion that locking up kids is acceptable. And you've done nohting to counter this in several posts, so I'm moving on.

Wow, back up a bit. I never justified locking up kids? I said it's strange that if parents and children are being held separately that parents wouldn't have some kind of opportunity to ask where the f their children are. Then I get showered with a stream of non-sequitur arguments and poor reading comprehension.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quin_Dub

Yes.. I get that, but for what??

Is Joe Biden living a lifestyle beyond his reported means?

If Joe Biden is salting away all these ill gotten gains, what's he planning to do with it and when?

That's what I don't understand if this is real.

Where's the money, what's it for?

Cui bono??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭MeMen2_MoRi_

The laptop/emails story stinks from both sides for me..

If it was anyone else other then Rudi bringing this forward it'd lend more credence to it, but it's Rudi..

It seems there was shanaigans afoot, playing off the name, is it any worse then Avanka getting a copyright in China? A notorious jurisdiction to get a copyright in.. the only semblance of anything going for her is her father is the POTUS...

"At least they have clean cages"

Donald Trump

:(

• Advertisement

If it was anyone else other then Rudi bringing this forward it'd lend more credence to it, but it's Rudi..

It seems there was shanaigans afoot, playing off the name, is it any worse then Avanka getting a copyright in China? A notorious jurisdiction to get a copyright in.. the only semblance of anything going for her is her father is the POTUS...

Rudi is in trouble with Borat on Amazon Prime.
    Worth a watch i believe. 24 year old girls are his downfall i believe

• Registered Users Posts: 23,795 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

JohnnyKq wrote: »
    Trump is going to win the fringe States again like last time.
    Neither candidate is age appropriate for a presidential term

The faux democratic American system will still give him an unearned boost for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,249 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

Trump is disliked by the left purely because he resists their extreme left wing ideology. That's it.

Well no, people hate Trump because he's a racist coddling, multiple affair having, charity defrauding conman who hasn't kept his campaign promises and changes his stance on things every few months.

He won't accept any fault for anything and would rather rant about a Swedish teenager rather than actually listen to a security meeting.

Biden won with voters apparently

https://twitter.com/charlotteeffect/status/1319480498876485632

Biden won because he didn't need to do anything. Let Trump do the damage to Trump.

All Biden has to do is look calm and composed. He did that.

And the attacking Biden's son(s) thing is a REALLY bad look for people who have imperfect children (i.e everyone) and still love them.

It's attrocious.

The fact that Fox judged it a draw actually means Biden won. :)

brooke 2 wrote: »
    The fact that Fox judged it a draw actually means Biden won. :)

Heres hoping

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

I'm personally certain that Hunter Biden was taking advantage of his name and that it opened doors for him.

What I don't see is what Joe had to do with it. Especially when the story is coming from Rudy who has form working with Russians and pro-Russian Ukranians in poorly executed schemes to conjure up dirt on Biden. Anything coming from him should be given the same consideration that one would give to a Jacob Wohl hoax.

gmisk wrote: »
    Totally agree on Pete.
    Those clips of him recently on fox are hugely impressive

Also very clever of him to go on Fox. Many Democrats were not happy with that decision of Buttigieg, but his reasoning was that he could penetrate the Fox bubble and perhaps convert some to the Democrat cause. Don't know how well that actually worked, but Pete was very impressive in his efforts. He often left Fox and Friends speechless. It was a joy to behold!! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,461 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Sonics2k wrote: »
    Well no, people hate Trump because he's a racist coddling, multiple affair having, charity defrauding conman who hasn't kept his campaign promises and changes his stance on things every few months.

He won't accept any fault for anything and would rather rant about a Swedish teenager rather than actually listen to a security meeting.

He stopped a code-word level security meeting to order milkshakes too, breaking the security protocols in the process

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭MeMen2_MoRi_

JohnnyKq wrote: »
    Rudi is in trouble with Borat on Amazon Prime.
    Worth a watch i believe. 24 year old girls are his downfall i believe

I'd give that as much as a passing comment as hunter being a druggie tbh.. it's not worth the typing back and forth.

It's amazing, the US in a pandemic situation, yet it's about how less corrupted one is or how bad a personality one has, when there is millions of Americans who are unemployed have lost health insurance, even more if Donnie has another 4 years as a SCOTUS pulls away ACA away from many more millions under another Donnie term..

Yet the conversation is about Hunter and Rudi and the thinking is this is the killer blow..

Donnie is losing this re-election because he now has to stand over his term in office being a politician, it has failed miserably in the midst of a pandemic. The public I think are voting accordingly.

• Advertisement

I'd give that as much as a passing comment as hunter being a druggie tbh.. it's not worth the typing back and forth.

It's amazing, the US in a pandemic situation, yet it's about how less corrupted one is or how bad a personality one has, when there is millions of Americans who are unemployed have lost health insurance, even more if Donnie has another 4 years as a SCOTUS pulls away ACA away from many more millions under another Donnie term..

Yet the conversation is about Hunter and Rudi and the thinking is this is the killer blow..

Donnie is losing this re-election because he now has to stand over his term in office being a politician, it has failed miserably in the midst of a pandemic. The public I think are voting accordingly.

Well time will tell. On this. Last time we though Hillary was a certainty.
    We also though Brexit would not happen

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement