Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Ultimate battle for the fate of our universe (pt 3)Read OP 01/11

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,090 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

PropJoe10 wrote: »
    The day that Donald Trump focuses on facts is the day that I run around Dublin City Centre dressed up as Big Bird. And that's unlikely to happen any time soon.

i just went to youtube for that .Not 1 video in the top 3 pages. ETA: search: trump facts

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=trump+facs

no wonder they are being called to the house for censorship.

i'm rewatching last night's debate so will post timestamps of facts.

as an aside, what facts has joe spoken?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭MeMen2_MoRi_

Can you explain to us how this man can be regarded as speaking facts about anything, when he has lied about the most serious thing that we as a people are facing right now?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭westdublin

i just went to youtube for that .Not 1 video in the top 3 pages. ETA: search: trump facts

So you watched it once and were so convinced with his sticking to facts you have to watch it again to find them..........right...

First lets see Trumps facts and any comment on Bidens tax returns, seemly you were very interested to know how much he made during his time as VP.

What facts has Donnie spoken about this pandemic?

Public versus privately..

He is on record for both which the great thing here..

Trump facs... As YouTube search?

What kind of results were you expecting?

• Advertisement

westdublin wrote: »
    He was pressed as he had promised to release his tax returns for the last 4 years but never did, then when someone leaked some of his tax returns people could see why he doesn't want to release them.
    Remember he has admitted they are correct in his own way by stating the millions he owes is just a small fraction of his supposed worth.

As for Bidens tax returns https://joebiden.com/financial-disclosure/# knock yourself out !!

trump was pressed about his income tax returns.

biden was not pressed about his family's dealings with other countries.

am i wrong there?

if it turns out he paid 100m in taxes, or got a refund of 100m in taxes; would that change your opinion? whatever he paid was in line with law or else he would be committing tax evasion which is a felony in america i think.

am i wrong there?

if it turns out he paid 100m in taxes, or got a refund of 100m in taxes; would that change your opinion? whatever he paid was in line with law or else he would be committing tax evasion which is a felony in america i think.

Pretty sure Donnie is still in dispute of a case that is going on years now about tax evasion/wrongly claiming tax back..

Remind me were Joe is in the same bracket?

am i wrong there?

Ill answer after you reply to some of the other questions

Pretty sure Donnie is still in dispute of a case that is going on years now about tax evasion/wrongly claiming tax back..

Remind me were Joe is in the same bracket?

so you can now understand why he cant release his tax returns? its with the IRS.

with joe, its not the same bracket. but its the same principle though....answer the Q basically.

Ill answer after you reply to some of the other questions

what are those again?

bruce (love him!) on the LLS predicting biden.

• Advertisement

so you can now understand why he cant release his tax returns? its with the IRS.

with joe, its not the same bracket. but its the same principle though....answer the Q basically.

No, why because the IRS have said they can be released which is the opposite Donnie line of bull, which you are buying into.. welcome to the game y0ssar1an22.. you got bought hook line and sinker into..

what are those again?

bruce (love him!) on the LLS predicting biden.

Have a read up

They are his tax returns and he is free to release them when ever he wants, I noticed you ignored Joe Bidens tax returns

No, why because the IRS have said they can be released which is the opposite Donnie line of bull, which you are buying into.. welcome to the game y0ssar1an22.. you got bought hook line and sinker into..

lets just focus on one question...who should be obligated to publish their income tax returns?

what do you propose? anyone that runs for office? or just after the fact?

in your perfect world, who needs to disclose?

lets just focus on one question...who should be obligated to publish their income tax returns?

Anyone running for any government position should be forced to disclose them.
    As you probably know you can't get security clearance if you are heavily in debt due to risk of you being compromised

Ted, you've just had your pants pulled down and your bottom spanked, pretty easily.. and your retort is a who shot John questioning..

Happy Friday my friend.

As you probably know you can't get security clearance if you are heavily in debt due to risk of you being compromised

Unless your a close contact of Donnie... The norms aren't normal anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,974 ✭✭✭Chris_Heilong

JohnnyKq wrote: »
    Trump is going to win the fringe States again like last time.
    Neither candidate is age appropriate for a presidential term

I was thinking the same thing when I saw the debate, I almost think there should be a limit on age here, like you must be 45 to 65 or something.

Biden is a serial liar, Here Bernie Sanders catches him out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭timsey tiger

MoonUnit75 wrote: »
    Not sure about this? My glance over the stats seems to say the voter turnout for 2016 was 55.5% which is just about on par with 2004 and they were both better than any other election since 1968 with the notable exception of 2008 with the Obama effect.

do you have that broken down by party affiliation.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭timsey tiger

Maybe because Biden has released his tax returns so nothing to press him on, whereas Trump still hasn't released his 4 years later.

Can you post some of the facts trump focused on ?

They'd be these new fangled alternative facts.

Biden is a serial liar, Here Bernie Sanders catches him out.

This liar line that is being played against Biden...

Are you willing to accept that Donnie lies? Because if you're so against Joe lying, surely the fcuk you're against Donnie also... Logically...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,321 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

That clip of Trump trying to set up Netanyahu to criticise Biden is really sad to watch. Trump is just a stone cold loser. Pathetic.

This liar line that is being played against Biden...

Are you willing to accept that Donnie lies? Because if you're so against Joe lying, surely the fcuk you're against Donnie also... Logically...

I do not care what Trump does, Enough people here already are saying everything under the sun about him and If you are worried about my opinion of Trump, dont be. Whoever gets in does not really effect me but I feel based on the what I know that Trump is the best option for America right now, If there was a better candidate I would be hoping they get in. The reason I post things against Biden or Antifa or what not is simply to open some people eyes and maybe they can challenge their own world view.

anyone that wants to run (for public office) needs to disclose their personal tax returns - would you extend that to close kin of that person?

I do not care what Trump does, Enough people here already are saying everything under the sun about him and If you are worried about my opinion of Trump, dont be. Whoever gets in does not really effect me but I feel based on the what I know that Trump is the best option for America right now, If there was a better candidate I would be hoping they get in. The reason I post things against Biden or Antifa or what not is simply to open some people eyes and maybe they can challenge their own world view.

Yeah " I do not care what Trump does" does not go with " to open some people eyes and maybe they can challenge their own world view"

laughable to say the least

• Registered Users Posts: 21,747 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Can you expand on this given the following;

His approach in dealing with the Covid-19 pandemic was contrary to scientific advice, gave mixed messages and sought to politicise it.
    His approach to BLM was argumentative, dismissive and provocative.
    He has alienated himself from many GOP heavy weights.
    He has massive loans nearing expiration which could make him susceptible to being compromised.
    There have been 215 criminal indictments served on his administration.

With this in mind, in your view, how is he the best option for America right now?

anyone that wants to run (for public office) needs to disclose their personal tax returns - would you extend that to close kin of that person?

How close are you talking ? Rudy Giuliani and his cousin/wife or family and friends ?

• Registered Users Posts: 38,593 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Am I guessing right, that it's not a close run poll of telling lies?
    This came from a completely unbiased site. Not many of them around, I was going to do the fact checks on my own but a friend told me about this site.

If you read it you'll see it's very fair.

• Advertisement

Ted, you've just had your pants pulled down and your bottom spanked, pretty easily.. and your retort is a who shot John questioning..

Happy Friday my friend.

happy long weekend!

not really though. again, who should be obligated to publish their tax returns?

i thought trump divested all his interests, maybe i'm wrong

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement