Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Ultimate battle for the fate of our universe (pt 3)Read OP 01/11

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

MoonUnit75 wrote: »
    It's never been explained why it's ok for Biden to inappropriately touch up women and young girls uninvited though? Why is it ok?

Remind us again, where would Trump have grabbed her if he were in the same position as Guiliani?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭MoonUnit75

salmocab wrote: »
    It took just two more posts after I posted this.

It upsets you to be reminded of Joe's inappropriate touching? I'm sorry about that.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,366 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

It upsets you to be reminded of Joe's inappropriate touching? I'm sorry about that.

Don’t apologise to me, your obsession with Biden isn’t any worry of mine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=114537883&postcount=6689

"How would you feel if some creepy old man came up to you and started inappropriately touching you? Would you consider it "nothing"?"

You tell me brah!

I have actually been touched by a creepy old man. Long long time ago on a bus, I didn't like it one bit. Rudy however is not creepy old man and Maria Bakalova was flirting with him big time.

Here's a real creep, he is genuinely stomach churning, those poor girls...

Graham wrote: »
    Remind us again, where would Trump have grabbed her if he were in the same position as Guiliani?

Trump practically glories in being a filthy sleaze. He's a sleazy guy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,503 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Yes, unfortunately Joe has a very uninvited hands on approach when it comes to women and girls https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgyUHnFZDq0

I'm at work and can;t play youtube clips - can you post details and something readable?

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

salmocab wrote: »
    Its tiresome but they think it's a gotcha moment.

As long as there are still straws to clutch at.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

Yes, unfortunately Joe has a very uninvited hands on approach when it comes to women and girls https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgyUHnFZDq0

Genuinely, how can you post the above and then ignore Don's history?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭Cody montana

I have actually been touched by a creepy old man. Long long time ago on a bus, I didn't like it one bit. Rudy however is not creepy old man and Maria Bakalova was flirting with him big time.

Here's a real creep, he is genuinely stomach churning, those poor girls...

'I've said that if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her.'.

DrumSteve wrote: »
    Genuinely, how can you post the above and then ignore Don's history?

I've said several times on this thread that I think he's a sleazeball, including a few posts up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭thecretinhop

wat an absolute joke nothing to see?, so hunter is having inappropriate relations with a 14 year old and this is equivalent people ye have list your minds

• Registered Users Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭Cody montana

wat an absolute joke nothing to see?, so hunter is having inappropriate relations with a 14 year old and this is equivalent people ye have list your minds

Wait, what?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Do you regularly go around calling people paedophiles without evidence? Not a good look but Trump supporters scraping the barrel is nothing new.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭thecretinhop

Do you regularly go around calling people paedophiles without evidence? Not a good look but Trump supporters scraping the barrel is nothing new.

didn't say dat.
    was he not saying in emails he had an inappropriate video chat with underage girl?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,023 ✭✭✭Gruffalux

Obviously, there's nothing wrong with with Rudy flirting with and doing anything else with a single woman provided he's also single and she consents and he accepts no for an answer; but with an age difference it's always going to look creepy. The problem is that it gets magnified when you represent a party that esposes honesty and traditional family values.

What people - liberals and everyone esle to be fair - want is concistency.

No politicians espouse honesty and traditional family values - well, unless one is being completely disingenuous. Sex and high level political intrigue have been a fact of life since the dawn of humans, and everyone knows it. Rudy was being very flirtatious with a young woman in her twenties - shocker :rolleyes:. In my opinion he was also actually tucking in his shirt after it had been pulled out during the exaggerated mic fixing routine in that piece of film. This is obvious to anyone with half a brain and eyes to see. I am - I was going to say amazed but that would be untrue as little is truly surprising, so let us say moderately bemused - at the amount of faux pearl clutching going on in this thread from people who elsewhere I have seen advocating for the most extreme liberalist views. And yet only defensiveness and denial about the fact that numerous people have verified that they have seen images of Hunter Biden in his late 40s (4 years ago) hanging out in sexually compromising states with the 14 year old daughter of his sister in law who he was dating after his brother died - he also openly discussed said relationship with Joe Biden in terms of it having been framed as a sexual endangerment to the child and old Biden was non-plussed to say the least .

And yeah, guess what, Joe did take dirty money. It is obvious. Completely believable. Just like all the rest of the dirty politicians, Trump included, Joe Biden is a corrupt establishment figure with t50 years of dirty politics and lying behind him. Joe Biden has had large amounts of money channeled to him via Hunter Biden for many years now in a pay for play type scenario. He is as corrupt as anyone else in politics, if not more so as he held the second highest office in the land for 8 years. The ''Come On Man'' empathetic home-spun persona is bullsh!t. People are in severe denial if they imagine there is a new political ethics available via Joe Biden.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,503 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Gruffalux wrote: »
    No politicians espouse honesty and traditional family values - well, unless one is being completely disingenuous

They do and they are. Politicans are not known for their honesty.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

didn't say dat.
    was he not saying in emails he had an inappropriate video chat with underage girl?

"Inappropriate relations with a 14 year old" - it's pretty clear what you were sayiing. I'm sure you can link to these verified emails?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Man with broke phone

astrofool wrote: »
    So was it a fabrication, or was what he did not a fabrication and actually OK?

He thought he was helping a young reporter who was being verbally abused by her sexist director to fix an issue with his mic.

They edited it to make it look sexual.

If it was sexual it wasnt an issue just a bunch of liberals filming a man having sex with a hot young woman without his knowledge. But no sex happened, he tapped her on the back when she pretended to cry and he lied on the bed when she wanted to adjust his mic at her request.

She constantly flirted with him in the edited version who knows what else she did in the unedited version.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

He thought he was helping a young reporter who was being verbally abused by her sexist director to fix an issue with his mic.

If it was sexual it wasnt an issue just a bunch of liberals filming a man having sex with a hot young woman without his knowledge. But no sex happened, he tapped her on the back when she pretended to cry and he lied on the bed when she wanted to adjust his mic at her request.

She constantly flirted with him in the edited version who knows what else she did in the unedited version.

The story was posted here to much applause that he was caught being sexually inappropriate with a 15 year old girl. You won't get any argument from me about 70 year old guy and 24 year old girl being very off-putting and I would usually assume one or both has some bad character flaws, but posters are being entirely disingenuous about what this is - compared to what it was presented as to utterly destroy his reputation at a very convenient time.

And the hatred is all based on those weak hit pieces from last year too, and it was obvious people just imbibe it all I saw the same language everywhere, I had a peak over at Reddit and apparantley he was such an alcoholic his mind wasn't working correctly and he made Joe Biden look good. Repeated and repeated without thought that maybe there is an element of character assassination going on.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,371 ✭✭✭Phoebas

Giuliani has been scouring the globe attempting to dig up any dirt - real or imagined - on Biden and people connected to him.

There's a certain schadenfreude in seeing him becoming the victim of similar tactics.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,461 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

How do you know what was edited out? Have you access to the raw footage?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,023 ✭✭✭Gruffalux

Phoebas wrote: »
    Giuliani has been scouring the globe attempting to dig up any dirt - real or imagined - on Biden and people connected to him.

There's a certain schadenfreude in seeing him becoming the victim of similar tactics.

He didn't have to ''scour the globe'' as you so hyperbolically phrase it...Robert J Costello, former Deputy Chief of the Criminal Division for the US Attorney’s Office in the Southern District of New York, got a letter from John Paul Mac Isaac, a laptop repair guy in Wilmington, Delaware, and Costello took a trip down to Wilmington and examined the contents of a copy of a hard drive Mac Isaac had made of Hunter Biden's laptop, which Mac Isaac had already turned over to the FBI, so concerning was the material he found on it. These contents have been verified by numerous other people and not denied by the FBI or Biden's political team. Costello brought the laptop right to Giuliani - he did not even have to put shoe leather to one single road much less scour the globe.. Giuliani's stupid oul lad flirtations with an adult captured on candid camera is completely irrelevant to the case.
    At least, stop the denial about the material already in the public domain. Trump is a corrupt asshole. Biden is also a corrupt asshole. Hunter Biden appears to be an extremely unsavoury human being. Them's the facts.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,602 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

She touched him on the knee twice, he patted her on the side twice. They are consenting adults. Is she not allowed to make choices like that? I'd imagine for a man of his power and wealth it is not unusual.

Who cares so long as she is an adult.

He married his own cousin.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭Smee_Again

Gruffalux wrote: »
    He didn't have to ''scour the globe'' as you so hyperbolically phrase it...Robert J Costello, former Deputy Chief of the Criminal Division for the US Attorney’s Office in the Southern District of New York, got a letter from John Paul Mac Isaac, a laptop repair guy in Wilmington, Delaware, and Costello took a trip down to Wilmington and examined the contents of a copy of a hard drive Mac Isaac had made of Hunter Biden's laptop, which Mac Isaac had already turned over to the FBI, so concerning was the material he found on it. These contents have been verified by numerous other people and not denied by the FBI or Biden's political team. Costello brought the laptop right to Giuliani - he did not even have to put shoe leather to one single road much less scour the globe.. Giuliani's stupid oul lad flirtations with an adult captured on candid camera is completely irrelevant to the case.
    At least, stop the denial about the material already in the public domain. Trump is a corrupt asshole. Biden is also a corrupt asshole. Hunter Biden appears to be an extremely unsavoury human being. Them's the facts.

Except none of it has been verified.

Phoebas wrote: »

Ah I see, the punishment for investigating the Bidens is an active attempt to ruin your life and reputation. If you class Guiliani's actions and the set-up as anything remotely similar I'm not surprised you derive satisfaction from it.

Of course you don't want anyone who investigates anything about Donald Trump to suffer the same fate?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,777 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

He married his own cousin.

Was wondering when someone would bring that minor matter of incest up.

The guy is just unhinged, like Trump.

Ah I see, the punishment for investigating the Bidens is an active attempt to ruin your life and reputation.

He's trying to ruin the lives and reputations of the Bidens with his fake "investigation". Zero sympathy for him if he gets some of it back.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

Ah I see, the punishment for investigating the Bidens is an active attempt to ruin your life and reputation. If you class Guiliani's actions and the set-up as anything remotely similar I'm not surprised you derive satisfaction from it.

Of course you don't want anyone who investigates anything about Donald Trump to suffer the same fate?

Yeah it's not like Don hasn't got a history of retaliation against people investigating him or whistleblowing on him.

Is it.

He's trying to ruin the lives and reputations of the Bidens with his fake "investigation". Zero sympathy for him if he gets some of it back.

Okay, so at least we are saying it's all fake again.

• Advertisement

Okay, so at least we are saying it's all fake again.

Don't worry, he has more information to be released in the coming days, we heard that last week and no doubt we'll hear it again next week. He's pathetic.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement