Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Ultimate battle for the fate of our universe (pt 3)Read OP 01/11

Options

Comments

Mr E wrote: »
    Probably a dodgy bought list.

My spam is much less exciting, I'm apparently a veteran on a dating site.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭stefanovich

Overheal wrote: »
    For denuclearization? Hell yeah. It was their money anyway.

I wonder how many people died with weapons bought with that money.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭stefanovich

it is no great achievement when you have to bribe the israelis to do it.

3 million is peanuts.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,470 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

3 million is peanuts.

a bribe is a bribe.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,599 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

I wonder how many people died with the $8,000,000,000 of weapons sold to Saudi Arabia, by Trump, who used a veto to make the deal over the objections of even the Republican Congress.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,974 ✭✭✭Chris_Heilong

Mr E wrote: »
    Nope. Limerick. :rolleyes:

That is really crappy, the messages, not Limerick :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,321 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

Probably less than the number of people dead due to Trump's handling of the pandemic.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,612 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

I wonder how many will die should Iran get nuclear weapons, now that the #IMPOTUS greenlighted it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

Igotadose wrote: »
    I wonder how many will die should Iran get nuclear weapons, now that the #IMPOTUS greenlighted it.

How many people died in Libya thanks for Obama & Biden?

• Advertisement

How many people died in Libya thanks for Obama & Biden?

How many bombs has Trump dropped? How many drone strikes?

You won’t know because he made sure you wouldn’t.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-cancels-obama-policy-reporting-drone-strike-deaths-n980156

• Registered Users Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Anyway.....did he Make America Great Again?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

Overheal wrote: »
    How many bombs has Trump dropped? How many drone strikes?

You won’t know because he made sure you wouldn’t.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-cancels-obama-policy-reporting-drone-strike-deaths-n980156

Why ask me a question I cannot answer???

• Registered Users Posts: 11,366 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

Why ask me a question I cannot answer???

Did you not do exactly this only a few posts back?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,483 ✭✭✭weisses

couple of weeks before they divorce

Anyway.....did he Make America Great Again?

He hasn't even made his bank account Great Again. A total failure in every way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭vojiwox

weisses wrote: »

couple of weeks before they divorce

Something nice about Biden waving goodbye to them ha

• Registered Users Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭Cody montana

PropJoe10 wrote: »

He didn't deliver on any of his main soundbites from 2016.

He seems to have none this year.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quin_Dub

Probably less than the number of Yemeni civilians killed with US missiles Trump sold to the Saudis

He didn't deliver on any of his main soundbites from 2016.

He seems to have none this year.

Pretty sure he rambled on about how Mexico is actually paying for the wall at one of his recent rallies. The guy literally has no shame. And people lap it up.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭RIGOLO

I love reading these sort of comments .

A total failure ... a man who lives in a tower with his name on it overlooking NY, holidays in a 120 bedroom resort he owns, plays golfs on multiple golf course he owns, was paid $400 million by NBC , never ran for public office before announcing he would run for the most important one of all and won it, a man who spent many years with the most beautiful women in the world on his arm, and while doing this has raised children who didnt go off the rails even though they had a gilded life, has private jets with his name on them , and he is a total failure .

It really explains the level of the opposition, a lot of negative energy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭Gretas Gonna Get Ya!

Phoebas wrote: »
    I don't understand why you are saying this.
    Even the most optimist scenarios for Trump require a tightening of the polls in the last week and/or a lot of wins outside the margin of error.

Not that he can't win; he can, but it would be an upset if he did.
    To state that he is guaranteed to win is simply factually incorrect and to say that he will win by a huge margin is just out of step with pretty much every projection.

I just wonder why you say it, do you actually believe it yourself, and if so, on what basis.

Trump is the heavy favourite to win at this point - based on all the metrics myself and many others have been monitoring for weeks/months now.

The idea that you think these polls are somehow factually correct and an accurate projection, is frankly comical. They are so far from reality, that they are barely even worth looking at any more.

These polls are propaganda, pure and simple - designed to give Biden some sort of slim chance of making this competitive... but it's not working, and realistically he doesn't have a prayer of winning this election.

The only reason the polls might tighten before Nov 3rd, is so these dodgy pollsters can save face and not completely lose all credibility in their "profession". But it doesn't really matter if they tighten or not, with regard to the results of this election - they are almost irrelevant to the final results at this point. (imho)

You should probably consider broadening your horizons, and try going deeper than mainstream media and pollster propaganda, if you want to get a true picture of where this race is going... I think that's the problem, and why so many of you guys are susceptible to the biased agenda driven media. You simply don't do enough of your own independent analysis or homework on things... the mainstream media rely on your laziness or inability to think for yourself, in order to brainwash you and spread their lies around. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

RIGOLO wrote: »
    I love reading these sort of comments .

A total failure ... a man who lives in a tower with his name on it overlooking NY, holidays in a 120 bedroom resort he owns, plays golfs on multiple golf course he owns, was paid $400 million by NBC , never ran for public office before announcing he would run for the most important one of all and won it, a man who spent many years with the most beautiful women in the world on his arm, and while doing this has raised children who didnt go off the rails even though they had a gilded life, has private jets with his name on them , and he is a total failure .

It really explains the level of the opposition, a lot of negative energy.

Do you measure success purely in terms of money? That says a lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭jimmyging

Watch him fill his boots if he loses the election

• Registered Users Posts: 40,470 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

jimmyging wrote: »
    Watch him fill his boots if he loses the election

I'm sure that will be a great boost to his commissary account

• Registered Users Posts: 33,177 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Trump is the heavy favourite to win at this point - based on all the metrics myself and many others have been monitoring for weeks/months now.

The idea that you think these polls are somehow factually correct and an accurate projection, is frankly comical. They are so far from reality, that they are barely even worth looking at any more.

These polls are propaganda, pure and simple - designed to give Biden some sort of slim chance of making this competitive... but it's not working, and realistically he doesn't have a prayer of winning this election.

The only reason the polls might tighten before Nov 3rd, is so these dodgy pollsters can save face and not completely lose all credibility in their "profession". But it doesn't really matter if they tighten or not, with regard to the results of this election - they are almost irrelevant to the final results at this point. (imho)

You should probably consider broadening your horizons, and try going deeper than mainstream media and pollster propaganda, if you want to get a true picture of where this race is going... I think that's the problem, and why so many of you guys are susceptible to the biased agenda driven media. You simply don't do enough of your own independent analysis or homework on things... the mainstream media rely on your laziness or inability to think for yourself, in order to brainwash you and spread their lies around. ;)
    Please post some of these metrics you have been analysing would love to see them.

• Site Banned Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭RIGOLO

its not really about what I said .. the question is really about what you said as I was responding to your post.

You said he was a total failure ..

I simply pointed out the man who lives in a tower with his name on it overlooking NY, holidays in a 120 bedroom resort he owns, plays golfs on multiple golf course he owns, was paid $400 million by NBC , never ran for public office before announcing he would run for the most important one of all and won it, a man who spent many years with the most beautiful women in the world on his arm, and while doing this has raised children who didnt go off the rails even though they had a gilded life, has private jets with his name on them , .....

so the question is ' how do you measure total failure ' ?

he sure seems to have alot of gravy ...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,366 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

He’s obsessed with it, talking about Trumps money, his bets and investments. Like your single mate who talks about riding every girl you see.

RIGOLO wrote: »
    its not really about what I said .. the question is really about what you said as I was responding to your post.

You said he was a total failure ..

I simply pointed out the man who lives in a tower with his name on it overlooking NY, holidays in a 120 bedroom resort he owns, plays golfs on multiple golf course he owns, was paid $400 million by NBC , never ran for public office before announcing he would run for the most important one of all and won it, a man who spent many years with the most beautiful women in the world on his arm, and while doing this has raised children who didnt go off the rails even though they had a gilded life, has private jets with his name on them , .....

so the question is ' how do you measure total failure ' ?

he sure seems to have alot of gravy ...

So you agree he’s a failure and just want hairs split on the magnitude of the failure.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Is finishing your posts with a wink your way of being able to say you were joking when you end up being completely wrong in a couple of weeks?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement