Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Ultimate battle for the fate of our universe (pt 3)Read OP 01/11

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,597 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

biko wrote: »
    You know you can just google people yeah?
    Why does it matter to you if she has a large or a small audience?
    Is it somehow less racist then? Do you have nuances of racism?

Can we assume you think it's ok to tell Curtis Jackson he shouldn't support Trump because he is black?

I did Google her, she said

'Hey f**ker! I will pay your taxes in exchange for you coming to your senses. Happily! Black lives matter. That’s you, f**ker! Remember?' 

How's that "racist"?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I did Google her, she said

'Hey f**ker! I will pay your taxes in exchange for you coming to your senses. Happily! Black lives matter. That’s you, f**ker! Remember?' 

How's that "racist"?
    What she actually said:
    "So he doesn't want to pay 62 percent in taxes because he doesn't want to go from '50 Cent' to '20 Cent' and I had to remind him that he was a Black person, so he can't vote for Donald Trump and that he shouldn't be influencing an entire swath of people who may listen to him because he's worried about his own personal pocketbook," Handler said.
    https://www.newsweek.com/f-donald-trump-50-cent-says-he-never-liked-trump-after-chelsea-handler-publicly-scolds-him-1541930

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

biko wrote: »

Very similar to Joe's "you ain't black" comment. What an old, racist IDIOT he is.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,736 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Maybe that's why so many conservatives are racist.

They don't exactly understand what the word means. It would actually explain why they make a lot of the arguments they make on here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

The old mans latest gaff :D

"We have put together I think the most <long pause> extensive and inclusive voter fraud <long pause> organization in the history of American politics"

What an absolute IDIOT he is.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,736 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Gruffalux wrote: »
    “To rear one drug-addled, sex-addicted child may be regarded as a misfortune; to rear two looks like carelessness.” ~ Not Oscar Wilde

This isn't as clever as you think it is. Pathetic really.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,090 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

The old mans latest gaff :D

"We have put together I think the most <long pause> extensive and inclusive voter fraud <long pause> organization in the history of American politics"

What an absolute IDIOT he is.

You are a man inside a glass house, firing rocks from a baseball cannon.
    The President Is Impossibly Stupid
    https://washingtonmonthly.com/2020/04/24/the-president-is-impossibly-stupid/
    “If you have a windmill anywhere near your house, congratulations, your house just went down 75 percent in value,” Trump told Republicans in April. “And they say the noise causes cancer. You tell me that one.”

“Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime-infested places from which they came.”

“USMCA. Think of the song ‘YMCA.’ ♫ YMCA ♫ think of the song. USMCA. That’s U.S.-Mexico-Canada Agreement."

“How about the word ‘caravan?’ Caravan? I think that was one of mine,”

Trump thinks he invented the word 'caravan'.
    And I think that the people of Puerto Rico are very grateful to Donald Trump for what we’ve done for them,” Trump said at a May 8 rally in Panama City, Florida. Not 10 seconds later, he then said, “That’s Puerto Rico, and they don’t like me.”

• Registered Users Posts: 38,589 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Trump fans getting very desperate now. They can see the end of the line.

Well there's certainly a few wind up merchants acting as Trump fans too.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,580 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

A silver cloud is that many of these supporters will be too sick to vote.

Do you really think being sick with Covid is going to keep a Trump voter from crowding into polling places on Election Day? I don’t see it.

• Advertisement

Correlation is not causation. Would you care to explain why Ireland, which has no Trump rallies, has a second lock down imposed? or why Italy which has also followed the advice of the experts is experiencing as a surge.

Hockey game turned into COVID-19 superspreader event

Cork meat plant stayed open despite having 226 Covid cases, Dáil hears

Considering the above examples maybe you might want to consider that viruses are unstable chemical combinations and as a rule, higher doses of virus will almost always survive longer in cooler air and on cooler surfaces. As the temperatures cool, we’d expect higher doses to be transmitted which means a more severe illness as the winter progresses in the Northern hemisphere.

For the past 4 years, Trump's family have had to live with a barrage of attacks against them, should the people who engage in this not feel ashamed of themselves?

“Correlation is not causation” says user who has been arguing that a google search trend for “change my vote” is definitely people changing their votes for Biden and couldn’t be Trump etc.

MoonUnit75 wrote: »
    I heard Giuliani is already considering dropping out.

Heh.

Having Rudy sidelined for the home stretch is a fantastic result. He was on television for hours a day poisoning the well of information during Impeachment, and probably played a crucial role in glaslighting public opinion about the incident of bribing a foreign government to interfere in our election.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,017 ✭✭✭SharpshooterTom

New poll out from the Dallas morning news:

Biden 48
    Trump 45

Cornyn 42
    Hegar 34

It was conducted between the 13-20th October, so a little out of date, but nonetheless it emphasizes how Texas has turned into a tossup.

Interestingly despite of all the screams of "TEXAS TURNING BLUE!1!!" Cornyn continues to comfortably beat his democratic opponent, although 42-34 looks low, there are many polls which have him at 50%, and has a RCP lead of +8.2 currently.

Of course we've seen this before in the 2018 midterms, Governor Abbott and Ted Cruz were both on the same ballot in Texas that night:

Abbott + 13.3%
    Cruz + 2.6%

So its quite obvious that both Trump and Cruz are electoral liabilities in Texas and the sunbelt generally, as Abbott and Cornyn are easily outpolling both of them.

Texas certainly has changing demographics, but it is evidently clear Republicans can still win Texas for a good number of cycles yet - if they pick credible candidates who aren't deemed too harsh on illegal immigrants.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,375 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

Overheal wrote: »
    Do you really think being sick with Covid is going to keep a Trump voter from crowding into polling places on Election Day? I don’t see it.

They'll have a fever and end up voting for Biden. Mark my words.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,361 ✭✭✭✭8-10

eagle eye wrote: »

Irish Trump fans defending him at every turn is hilarious when you think about it

• Registered Users Posts: 19,664 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

eagle eye wrote: »
    Trump fans getting very desperate now. They can see the end of the line.

Yeah its been very enjoyable, they've been saying all year how Trump would easily beat Biden and its not even a contest but here we are 9 days out and they're staring down the barrel of a heavy defeat.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,460 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Yeah its been very enjoyable, they've been saying all year how Trump would easily beat Biden and its not even a contest but here we are 9 days out and they're staring down the barrel of a heavy defeat.

...and yet they're still claiming that trump will walk it.

5feab358ec90530a4c2434fa2365107ec1c4cb4f

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭Obvious Desperate Breakfasts

I’m enjoying all the commentators and podcast contributors I’ve listened to the last few weeks hedging when asked who they think will win. They want to be able to say that they predicted it.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,610 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

The rats within the campaign and WH are turning on each other, per Politico. If they are, it's all but over imo.

"President Donald Trump’s top advisers have plunged into a bitter round of finger-pointing and blame-shifting ahead of an increasingly likely defeat.

Accusations are flying in all directions and about all manner of topics — from allegedly questionable spending decisions by former campaign manager Brad Parscale, to how White House chief of staff Mark Meadows handled Trump's hospitalization for Covid-19, to skepticism that TV ads have broken through. Interviews with nearly a dozen Trump aides, campaign advisers and Republican officials also surfaced accusations that the president didn’t take fundraising seriously enough and that the campaign undermined its effort to win over seniors by casting Democrat Joe Biden as senile."

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/10/24/trump-election-paranoia-431330

SQUEEK! SQUEEK!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

Who will be the world's bogeyman when Trump loses? So many people are utterly obsessed with him and use him as a scapegoat for all the world's ills.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭Obvious Desperate Breakfasts

Who will be the world's bogeyman when Trump loses? So many people are utterly obsessed with him and use him as a scapegoat for all the world's ills.

However the world was pre-Trump.

Bojo!

How much damage can he do in the lame duck period before Biden is sworn in?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

duploelabs wrote: »
    ...and yet they're still claiming that trump will walk it.

5feab358ec90530a4c2434fa2365107ec1c4cb4f

I hope all this isn't forgotten after the election.

If I am wrong about this then I am massively wrong and will be on here recanting and praising the polls once again.

If you are wrong then you have to remember that the mainstream media simply didn't write negative Biden stories and aggregators didn't present any (i.e. google news).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

8-10 wrote: »

Without the House of Representatives nothing legislative but he could run through any nominees he wants.

The sky's the limit. He can launch nukes. Invade somewhere. He can shut down the federal government (they're due to extend the debt ceiling in December to keep the government open.) He and Moscow Mitch can flood the bench with unqualified trolls dressed up as judges like James Ho.

He's POTUS until his replacement is inaugurated.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,771 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

Suspicion is he will try pardon himself and his other crooks.

But if he does that won't be the end of the matter even if the dems don't take the senate.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

Igotadose wrote: »
    Bojo!

Ah but Bojo doesnt have grown adult screeching in the streets

• Advertisement

Igotadose wrote: »
    The sky's the limit. He can launch nukes. Invade somewhere. He can shut down the federal government (they're due to extend the debt ceiling in December to keep the government open.) He and Moscow Mitch can flood the bench with unqualified trolls dressed up as judges like James Ho.

He's POTUS until his replacement is inaugurated.

Yeah the Nukes are the real fear. He's touted their power before.

Honestly the rules of using nuclear weapons HAS to be changed now. You can't give one person like that the power to end the world

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement