Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Ultimate battle for the fate of our universe (pt 3)Read OP 01/11

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,735 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

Does that not scream corruption? Why would they pay him millions if Biden wasn't involved?

Looks like Ivanka has been making money off all the COVID deaths via Chinese made coffins, denting the trade deficit even more!

https://twitter.com/lincolnsbible/status/1245132985684201473

• Registered Users Posts: 9,371 ✭✭✭Phoebas

Does that not scream corruption? Why would they pay him millions if Biden wasn't involved?

The fact that there is no "proof" - sure, there may not be a paper trail, but absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Say what you want about Trump, but in my view that's enough to rule Biden out

There was an investigation - by Republicans - who looked at all of the evidence and concluded that there was nothing illegal about it.

Are we just going to ignore the outcomes of investigations because we'd prefer something different?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,597 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

So using facts from those articles, Hunter served on the board for a Ukrainian energy company, who paid him millions of dollars during the time his father was serving as VP, directing policies specifically to Ukraine.

The fact that there is no "proof" - sure, there may not be a paper trail, but absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

How much have trumps kids been payed over the last four years?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,470 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Drug addict, sleeping with prostitutes on camera, allegedly engaging in corrupt business dealings, affairs, divorce. I am looking at all of these issues together. One of these issues on their own you could argue is normal but comon...

you have just described trump.

Overheal wrote: »
    The NYPD appears to have lost its damn mind, in at least one incident.

https://twitter.com/thumpio/status/1320191789559615490?s=20

Using a squad car to campaign for a political candidate is a monumental No No.

The officer responsible has been suspended without pay

https://twitter.com/SethAbramson/status/1320465507422785536

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

There should be zero tolerance for that, I understand they've been unfairly attacked but ye can't allow it once.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭Cody montana

So using facts from those articles, Hunter served on the board for a Ukrainian energy company, who paid him millions of dollars during the time his father was serving as VP, directing policies specifically to Ukraine.

Hunter should like totally drop out of the race so.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,584 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

How much have trumps kids been payed over the last four years?
    That's not an answer to what that post says.
    Seriously why do you have to deflect all the time?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭Smee_Again

You’re saying the Bidens are guilty until proven innocent inspite of a republican led investigation clearing them of any wrong doing.

That’s an almost impossible bar to clear.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭iliketomoveit

Smee_Again wrote: »
    You’re saying the Bidens are guilty until proven innocent inspire of a republican led investigation clearing them of any wrong doing.

Yea I'd say he's guilty until proven innocent in this case. Certainly not fit for office.

There's no paper trail as the money that changed hands went to Hunter, not Biden. He can easily pass that on to Biden in ways that can't be traced.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 83,566 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Yea I'd say he's guilty until proven innocent in this case. Certainly not fit for office.

There's no paper trail as the money that changed hands went to Hunter, not Biden. He can easily pass that on to Biden in ways that can't be traced.

How do you reckon

This is a pointless conversation.
    Up is Down. Black is White.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

POTUS response to idiot Joe's latest gaff is hilarious :D

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1320689314506964997

Like when idiot Trump repeatedly confused Matt Gaetz with Rick Gates at a rally?

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-repeatedly-botched-matt-gaetzs-name-at-a-florida-rally-2020-10?r=US&IR=T
    "During a campaign rally Friday night, President Donald Trump mixed up the names of Florida Rep. Matt Gaetz and Rick Gates, a former aide who was convicted after pleading guilty to crimes related to Russian interference in the 2016 election.

Gaetz is one of Trump's staunchest supporters. Trump, pointing to Gaetz sitting off camera, referred to him multiple times as "Rick Gates" or "Rick."

• Registered Users Posts: 20,090 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

How do you reckon

He votes Republican/Trump - reality is optional.

Well that’s a ridiculous and illogical position to take.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Smee_Again wrote: »
    You’re saying the Bidens are guilty until proven innocent inspite of a republican led investigation clearing them of any wrong doing.

We're calling a lid on this talking point, it entirely ignores the new evidence.

If you are going to be flippant and say 'pfft what evidence' please write whether you believe the emails are fake, the laptop is fake / not hunter's or that the FBI doesn't have the laptop and hard drive in question that Giuliani handed over. Or that it's russian disinformation but you also like when Putin says good things about Biden.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭iliketomoveit

How do you reckon

Biden bought a fixer upper mansion for 185k in 1974 that he sold for 1.2m in 1996. Paying contractors in cash to do refurbish a house like that would be a solid way to launder money.

I'm not saying that he did that, there's no "proof", but a scheme like that could be one of many ways

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quin_Dub

biko wrote: »
    You know you can just google people yeah?
    Why does it matter to you if she has a large or a small audience?
    Is it somehow less racist then? Do you have nuances of racism?

Can we assume you think it's ok to tell Curtis Jackson he shouldn't support Trump because he is black?

You know she and 50 Cent were together as a couple for years , right??

• Advertisement

Biden bought a fixer upper mansion for 185k in 1974 that he sold for 1.2m in 1996. Paying contractors in cash to do refurbish a house like that would be a solid way to launder money.

I'm not saying that he did that, there's no "proof", but a scheme like that could be one of many ways

Of course there's no proof - that doesn't even sound the slightest bit suspicious.

So you have no actual idea for how he could launder the money. Because I don’t see him buying any other money pit mansions? How are you claiming he funneled $3M?

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 5,996 ✭✭✭hometruths

In 2016 I was fond of actually reading some of the detail in the polls rather than just the headline result eg Clinton +2 or whatever.

It was interesting because the answers to the individual questions often clearly demonstrated a support for Trump that was at odds with the how will you vote result.

Haven't looked at many this year, but did just read one from Georgia, and got a similiar sense.

Eg:

Screenshot-2020-10-26-at-14-53-32.png

We're calling a lid on this talking point, it entirely ignores the new evidence.

If you are going to be flippant and say 'pfft what evidence' please write whether you believe the emails are fake, the laptop is fake / not hunter's or that the FBI doesn't have the laptop and hard drive in question that Giuliani handed over. Or that it's russian disinformation but you also like when Putin says good things about Biden.

Who are you to call a lid (whatever that is) on anything?

The facts are that a republican led investigation cleared the Bidens of any wrongdoing but some posters refuse to accept that with one even saying they are guilty until proven innocent something that is almost impossible to do (can’t prove a negative after all).

I read there was some question that the banker who bought it (senior at bank Hunter worked at, and big donor to Joe) paid over market value for the house.

schmittel wrote: »
    I read there was some question that the banker who bought it (senior at bank Hunter worked at, and big donor to Joe) paid over market value for the house.

and where was that?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

I read the moon was made of cream cheese.

I don't believe that either.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Do you not think he was vetted as vice president?

and where was that?

Probably some right wing rag.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

Probably some right wing rag.

Giuliani press release?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement