Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Ultimate battle for the fate of our universe (pt 3)Read OP 01/11

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

You're so angry about it! My hero?! The neck! Christ. Yea I he makes ****ups too and I've no problem people posting them as they come or claiming he's having mini-strokes... work away.

Ha one can't make a point these days without the immature "you're so angry" spiel being trotted out. I'm far from angry but I am amused by the shiite coming from the desperate Trumpsters. And it'll be even funnier next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,597 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

statesaver wrote: »
    But black people can't have their own opinion without white racist liberals telling them that that opinion is wrong.

Ye just can't see it, can ye.

One person, ONE! yet here you are claiming Liberals (plural). Should I find you a video/tweet of some neo Nazi saying something and then just throw all right wing/conservatives in as a whole due to that one person's opinion?

• Registered Users Posts: 38,584 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Most people? Or most Americans? Because I have never gotten any news from any of those networks.

That's you not the whole population.

Most people get their information in the US from those networks whether on tv or online.
    Just like most Irish people get theirs from RTE. Just go into the covid threads and you'll see that.

Muahahaha wrote: »
    I just spent a while over on https://thedonald.win/ which is where a lot of Trumpers ended up after Reddit banned r/TheDonald earlier this summer. Jesus its a hoot watching what the cult are posting

This week is going to be very entertaining now that I've found that site.

There must be regular contributors from there in the restrictions thread and occasionally visiting the main covid thread on here.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Muahahaha wrote: »
    I just spent a while over on https://thedonald.win/ which is where a lot of Trumpers ended up after Reddit banned r/TheDonald earlier this summer. Jesus its a hoot watching what the cult are posting

This week is going to be very entertaining now that I've found that site.

Bookmarked :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,117 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Rjd2 wrote: »
    Of course the internet matters, but the old guard still is king.

Bernie dominated online in both the 2016 and 2020 primary and got whipped this time round by someone like Biden whose base at the time wouldn't really categorise themselves as that online.

Last year Corbyn made the same mistake, he seemed more focused what would get retweets etc instead of focusing on whether it would resonate with normal voters.

He like Bernie got walloped.

The Hunter Biden stuff like the Trump tape in 2016 didn't really matter in the real world, people had their minds made up and it needed to be something much more earth shattering to dissuade them.

Vox is hit and miss, but Jane Coasten who is excellent and focuses a lot on the right wrote a pretty solid article about Trump focusing way to much on twitter to his own detriment.

https://www.vox.com/21504280/trumps-2020-campaign-too-online

https://www.vox.com/21504280/trumps-2020-campaign-too-online

• Registered Users Posts: 11,457 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

statesaver wrote: »
    Yes I do.

She still equated skin colour with who one should vote for.

That in my view is racist.

https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/522684-50-cent-says-f-k-donald-trump-in-apparent-retraction-of
    Rapper and actor 50 Cent has apparently retracted his endorsement of President Trump, saying, “I never liked him.”

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭landofthetree

Obama really was beyond useless. What does that make Biden?
    Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden admitted Thursday that President Trump’s United States-Mexico-Canada Trade Agreement is “better than NAFTA,” which he voted for in 1993 as a senator and expressed his support for over a decade later.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Minnesota is reporting 3 COVID outbreaks related to Trump events held in September.

At least 21 cases have been traced to outbreaks occurring at rally events in Bemidji on 9/18, a Pence speech on 9/24 in Minneapolis, and a Trump rally on 9/30 in Duluth.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭froog

BREAKING: President Donald Trump TAKES LEAD Over Joe Biden in Rasmussen Daily ‘White House Watch’ — 4 Point Swing in ONE WEEK

Trump was 12 points behind with Rasmussen in late Sep.

Then down to 3 points. Now ahead.

They were the first to pick up the swing to Donald the last time as well.

Interesting times ahead
    https://mobile.twitter.com/Rasmussen_Poll/status/1320748757814857735

rasmussen are regarded as the least accurate and most republican biased polling company around.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭froog

context of the rasmussen poll. way out on their own.

530751.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

froog wrote: »
    rasmussen are regarded as the least accurate and most republican biased polling company around.

even ill back this. Atleast theres method to trafalgars madness, Rasmussen just ring who they want to .

• Registered Users Posts: 38,584 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

The polls are all crap in this day and age. They were pretty good up to about ten years ago but not anymore. I don't know why they've gotten worse like being bought off or people not being honest.
    Last POTUS election, Brexit and the Irish general election they were way out. That's three different countries.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭Real Donald Trump

Looks like Kamala has been spending to much time around auld Joe :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,735 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

eagle eye wrote: »
    The polls are all crap in this day and age. They were pretty good up to about ten years ago but not anymore. I don't know why they've gotten worse like being bought off or people not being honest.
    Last POTUS election, Brexit and the Irish general election they were way out. That's three different countries.

The polls for the last Irish election were very accurate, had SF pretty much correct, no one believed it till it happened, but the polls were spot on.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭iliketomoveit

Quin_Dub wrote: »
    It certainly weakens the already flimsy evidence.

No one thing in isolation confirms or denies anything , but as it stands right now the propensity of evidence leads to a logical conclusion of giving him the benefit of the doubt.

The logical conclusion does not lead to giving him the benefit of the doubt.

Quin_Dub wrote: »

And looking at Obama , who on the basis of the complete and total lack of ANYTHING being put forward about him , is as clean as a whistle.

He would have done his due diligence and there were plenty of other possibilities for VP - Why would he have gone with Biden if there was dirt (or even a viable suggestion of it) there?

This happened largely during Obama's second term, so well after he was chosen for VP.

Remove Trump and the election from the equation and it is clear as day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

As discussed earlier in thread...

Amy Coney Barrett confirmed to US Supreme Court

https://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2020-54700307

• Registered Users Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭Cody montana

1 week to election!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,770 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

Wonder what the Trump supporters will do from Nov 4th when he's lost.

They are gonna need a safe space.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,579 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

Think he's kinna lost anyway, poor thing, I actually must buy him some dummies, might help him, particularly from the 4th

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭RIGOLO

They are gonna need a safe space.

Well I can only speak for myself. I will continue with my life as normal.
    Unlike those with TDS Trump Derangment Syndrome, I doubt I will devote 4 years of my life to watching, breathing and absorbing every uttereance of a man I dont approve of. How was that? Spending 4 years hanging off every tweet of a US President ?

I expect your reference to a 'safe space' stems from the lefts reaction to TRumps win, where numerous liberal establishments and workplaces did in fact create 'safe spaces' for the losers to do some keening.
    Im not familiar with any 'safe spaces' being created by Trump supporters in 4 years... why would we start now .

No 'safe spaces' are the preserve of the left and snowflake liberals.

RIGOLO wrote:

Jesus, what age are you?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,787 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Would these be an example of "lefty liberals" keeping a "safe space"?

McCloskey-1.jpg?quality=80&strip=all

• Registered Users Posts: 13,361 ✭✭✭✭8-10

RIGOLO wrote: »

How much money would you stand to lose though?

I see Trump gave a birthday present to Hilary .

Amy Comey Barrett confirmed to the SC.
    Epic day .

Anyone remember the tweet from Hilary 4 years ago, days before he election , wishing herself a happy birthday to a future president .:D how did that work out .
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THIS FUTURE PRESIDENT
    https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/elections/four-year-anniversary-hillarys-infamous-future-president-birthday-tweet

thats as hilarious as it is embarrassing.
    Imagine celebrating before the finish line and then she face planted on Election Day .

• Registered Users Posts: 15,666 ✭✭✭✭Leroy42

Unlike those with TDS Trump Derangment Syndrome, I doubt I will devote 4 years of my life to watching, breathing and absorbing every uttereance of a man I dont approve of. How was that? Spending 4 years hanging off every tweet of a US President ?

I expect your reference to a 'safe space' stems from the lefts reaction to TRumps win, where numerous liberal establishments and workplaces did in fact create 'safe spaces' for the losers to do some keening.
    Im not familiar with any 'safe spaces' being created by Trump supporters in 4 years... why would we start now .

Trump had his supporters have spent the last four years crying about fale news and HC.

Spare us the ramblings about 'others ' being triggered. Trump's whole schict is that people have had enough of PC liberal culture so wanted to turn the entire country into their own 'safe space'.

8-10 wrote: »
    How much money would you stand to lose though?

your not understanding basic mathematics I explained before .

I dont stand to lose any money, I made so much on Trumps win (remember 25/1 and backed him all the way in to 2/1) Id need to bet on 40 Presidential elections to come close to losing any money.

I spent most of the stake I won on an xmas family holiday back in 2016 .
    I will never forget that holiday, watching the left media begin their 4 year meltdown whilst I enjoyed a nice family getaway in a rural festive hotel all paid for by their false hope.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,365 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

Four years and still drivelling on about Hilary.

your not understanding basic mathematics I explained before .

I dont stand to lose any money, I made so much on Trumps win (remember 25/1 and backed him all the way in to 2/1) Id need to bet on 40 Presidential elections to come close to losing any money.

I spent most of the stake I won on an xmas family holiday back in 2016 .
    I will never forget that holiday, watching the left media begin their 4 year meltdown whilst I enjoyed a nice family getaway in a rural festive hotel all paid for by their false hope.

How much have you put into betting on Trump winning this time, so?

• Advertisement

RIGOLO wrote:

Did you by any chance place any other bets on during that time?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement