Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Ultimate battle for the fate of our universe (pt 3)Read OP 01/11

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,361 ✭✭✭✭8-10

RIGOLO wrote: »
    your not understanding basic mathematics I explained before .

I dont stand to lose any money, I made so much on Trumps win (remember 25/1 and backed him all the way in to 2/1) Id need to bet on 40 Presidential elections to come close to losing any money.

I spent most of the stake I won on an xmas family holiday back in 2016 .
    I will never forget that holiday, watching the left media begin their 4 year meltdown whilst I enjoyed a nice family getaway in a rural festive hotel all paid for by their false hope.

I meant specifically on this election how much do you have riding on it?

More of less than in 2016?

I'm only bringing it up because you will lose this time so glad to hear it's money you're comfortable losing

• Registered Users Posts: 11,365 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

your not understanding basic mathematics I explained before .

I dont stand to lose any money, I made so much on Trumps win (remember 25/1 and backed him all the way in to 2/1) Id need to bet on 40 Presidential elections to come close to losing any money.

I think you might be struggling with basic mathematics, regardless of where you got the money if you bet it and lose it you’ve lost money.
    Claiming it’s the same money whilst telling people what you spent some of it on is ridiculous.

• Site Banned Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭RIGOLO

salmocab wrote: »
    I think you might be struggling with basic mathematics, regardless of where you got the money if you bet it and lose it you’ve lost money.
    Claiming it’s the same money whilst telling people what you spent some of it on is ridiculous.

Sitting by a fireside in Connemara , mid-Winter, family tucked up in their hotel rooms, having a drink and watching the turf crackle while the media went apoplectic, and all paid for by Hilarys loss..... pardon me, but that sure didnt feel like Id lost money .

Sitting by a fireside in Connemara , mid-Winter, family tucked up in their hotel rooms, having a drink and watching the turf crackle while the media went apoplectic, and all paid for by Hilarys loss..... pardon me, but that sure didnt feel like Id lost money .

Nor did I suggest it did.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,470 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

eagle eye wrote: »
    The polls are all crap in this day and age. They were pretty good up to about ten years ago but not anymore. I don't know why they've gotten worse like being bought off or people not being honest.
    Last POTUS election, Brexit and the Irish general election they were way out. That's three different countries.

not this nonsense again.

• Advertisement

not this nonsense again.

would someone (say like Hilary Clionton) sending a tweet of themselves as a teenager saying
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY FUTURE PRESIDENT
    7 days before the election and then go on to lose that election
    be the sort of nonsense your talking about

Thats one of the best part of having had 4 years of epic wins by the TRump administration.
    The left have had so many face plants, Avenatti, Stormy, impeachment , russia4eva etcc and they are all written in stone and digital bits and bytes. History has been written on their numerous embarrassing moments.
    Meanwhile Trump enters day 1376.

Biden campaign is rattled. They believed the polls and locked Joe in the basement , now they are starting to rethink and are trying to get him out on the road but too little too late.

Trump does 4 states in one day, Biden has 4 naps in one day .

would someone (say like Hilary Clionton) sending a tweet of themselves as a teenager saying

Thats one of the best part of having had 4 years of epic wins by the TRump administration.
    The left have had so many face plants, Avenatti, Stormy, impeachment , russia4eva etcc and they are all written in stone and digital bits and bytes. History has been written on their numerous embarrassing moments.

Biden campaign is rattled. They believed the polls and locked Joe in the basement , now they are starting to rethink and are trying to get him out on the road but too little too late.

you know quite well what nonsense i was referring to.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,770 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

Joe Biden doesn't have to do anything. Trump is campaigning for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,429 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

You didn’t lose money the time you won the bet, you spent money.

And these cows are small, but those cows are far away

Joe Biden doesn't have to do anything. Trump is campaigning for him.

theres desperation if ever I heard it.. we dont have todo anything...
    or in other words we dont have any ideas and we are afraid to overwork the septagenarian we choose to run.

120,000 votes , was all it took they say to swing those key states in 2015
    Estimates are that Hilary flew over them 120 times (back and forth East West Coast) in the months before the election, all it might have taken was 4 or 5 stops and she might have had a chance
    And now the left think they dont need to even go visit them.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Brian?

Every presidential candidate gets introduced as the next president of the United States. Same for every gubernatorial, Senate or congressional candidate at every level in US politics.

"Please welcome X, your next president/congressman/school board chairman/garbage commissioner".

I'd agree it's nonsense, but it was far from unique to Hilary.

Right.

Trump needs to visit 4 states a day because he's in panic mode. He's out there desperately trying to drum up support because not only is he losing the White House, he's caving in the chances of the GOP retaining the Senate.

they/them/theirs

And so on, and so on …. - Slavoj Žižek

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

Wonder what the Trump supporters will do from Nov 4th when he's lost.

They are gonna need a safe space.

Well they certainly wont scream no at the top of their lungs at an inauguration, make a giant balloon and parade it round protests for 4 years and smash up a load of buildings thats for sure

Well they certainly wont scream no at the top of their lungs at an inauguration, make a giant balloon and parade it round protests for 4 years and smash up a load of buildings thats for sure

I'm sure they wont. More chance of them employing the firearms they like to carry as they walk the streets.

Akrasia wrote: »
    You didn’t lose money the time you won the bet, you spent money.

And these cows are small, but those cows are far away

I have some photos, of me in the hotel grounds , enjoying a free holiday paid for by Hilarys loss.
    In fact I have alot of photos of me 'losing the money I won when Trump won in 2016 '

Lets say a man wins hypothetically ;) 12k on Trumps win , spends 3k on a holiday in Connemara for his family, and 4 years later spends 500 euro on the next Presidential election , pocketing the other 11.5k.
    In the lefts wierd economic desperation to claim victory all they talk of is some percieved loss of 500 euro. Totally clueless.
    Mildly entertaining but clueless

dont forget the hats... you cant forget the pink kitten hats ...
    you know the one Madonna wore when she pointed at the WhiteHouse during the Womens march and said I want to blow it up .

Trump Supporters have MAGA hats .
    The left have pink kitten hats.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

I'm sure they wont. More chance of them employing the firearms they like to carry as they walk the streets.

If trump refuses to leave office , if theres a mass protest of openly gun toting people baring trump hats and they shoot someone or a planned parenthood gets blown up by a trump supporter ill revolut you 50 quid. Its not going to happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭Cody montana

I have some photos, of me in the hotel grounds , enjoying a free holiday paid for by Hilarys loss.
    In fact I have alot of photos of me 'losing the money I won when Trump won in 2016 '

Lets say a man wins hypothetically ;) 12k on Trumps win , spends 3k on a holiday in Connemara for his family, and 4 years later spends 500 euro on the next Presidential election , pocketing the other 11.5k.
    In the lefts wierd economic desperation to claim victory all they talk of is some percieved loss of 500 euro. Totally clueless.

This is just sad.

This is just sad.

It’s an obsession with showing off and money. No wonder they worship at Trumps altar.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭Cody montana

salmocab wrote: »
    It’s an obsession with showing off and money. No wonder they worship at Trumps altar.

Trump is broke though.

If trump refuses to leave office , if theres a mass protest of openly gun toting people baring trump hats and they shoot someone or a planned parenthood gets blown up by a trump supporter ill revolut you 50 quid. Its not going to happen.

They have already shown a willingness to use violence. will that go away if trump loses the election?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,597 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Its hard to take you serious when you can't even do basic maths.

Trump is broke though.

But obsessed with money

• Registered Users Posts: 23,770 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

Trump Supporters have MAGA hats .
    The left have pink kitten hats.

The problem for you is it's all those people in the middle with common sense, dignity, basic decency and at least a rudimentary knowledge of critical issues that will see Biden crush Trump in the election.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭MeMen2_MoRi_

Its hard to take you serious when you can't even do basic maths.

Depends, I'm assuming the op has added the stake in on the 11.5k were as the 12k was the profit..

Depends, I'm assuming the op has added the stake in on the 11.5k were as the 12k was the profit..

Also 'most' of the winnings went on the holiday not a quarter like in the made up scenario:
    I spent most of the stake I won on an xmas family holiday back in 2016

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭MeMen2_MoRi_

8-10 wrote: »
    Also 'most' of the winnings went on the holiday not a quarter like in the made up scenario:

Yeah I'm not saying I'm believing a word of this, just speculating were that extra few K came from in this made up scenario.

I know, but the stake isn't winnings.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,500 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

You'll somehow find a way to blame the liberals.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

You'll somehow find a way to blame the liberals.

Damn lefty libs jumping in front of that freedom fighters bullets as he tries to storm a courthouse.

• Advertisement

Yeah I'm not saying I'm believing a word of this, just speculating were that extra few K came from in this made up scenario.

It's common with aftertiming. There was a poster here in the Gambling forum years ago who screenshotted an extra '0' to the posts of his winnings but caught out.

Not saying it's the case here as it's a hypothetical scenario that doesn't add up with what has been said but as you'll see from my post history I'm not a big fan of aftertiming unless it's actually backed up.

The fallacy here is that you shouldn't just bet on the outcome you want. Just because it worked 4 years ago doesn't mean it will happen again.

The smart money, particularly for a Trump supporter, is on Biden this time around. Avoids the double disappointment.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement