Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Ultimate battle for the fate of our universe (pt 3)Read OP 01/11

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

The most unbelievable part of that amusing Connemara story is that anyone would actually go on holidays with him. Imagine having to listen to that "lefty liberal snowflake" shiite all day.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭MeMen2_MoRi_

I know, but the stake isn't winnings.

Any real bettor knows you don't add the stake in with your winnings, but yeah we've to believe the op.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,666 ✭✭✭✭Leroy42

Rigolo is exactly like Trump. 'I made so much money, more money than you would believe, in the last election. I have lived off it since and still have enough that I can bet on Trump again and even if I lose I win. It was the best odds, this year I have the best odds'.

OK, how much did you bet and what odds?

'I could tell you, it would be so easy to tell so, in fact, we have something that will tell you in two weeks, but it's the best bets ever placed and the most money.'

You can hear Trumps voice actually saying all of that.

Anyone see the what Donnie is seeking to replace the ACA with? Kayleigh gave a huge book to the interviewer after he left.. lol.. it seems like a lot of red tape, that I was nearly sure Donnie was against..

Any Donnie fan wanna explain this?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,470 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Anyone see the what Donnie is seeking to replace the ACA with? Kayleigh gave a huge book to the interviewer after he left.. lol.. it seems like a lot of red tape, that I was nearly sure Donnie was against..

Whatever it was, it wasn't a health plan.

• Advertisement

Supposedly it was a load of executive orders.. can't wait to see the press conference to announce it!

Supposedly it was a load of executive orders.. can't wait to see the press conference to announce it!

Yeah I read that as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,249 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

Wasn't it photographed with a load of empty pages?

Sonics2k wrote: »
    Wasn't it photographed with a load of empty pages?

One of the photos tweeted by Trump himself show it open on a blank page. The whole book wasn't blank (not even trump is that stupid) but it didnt contain a health plan. Apparently it contained an executive order that trump signed last month detailing Trump’s vision for healthcare. No actual health plan though. that would take actual work.

Screenshot-2020-10-23-at-11.00.37.png
    Ek31HyJXIAMRHRs.jpeg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭km991148

One of the photos tweeted by Trump himself show it open on a blank page. The whole book wasn't blank (not even trump is that stupid) but it didnt contain a health plan. Apparently it contained an executive order that trump signed last month detailing Trump’s vision for healthcare. No actual health plan though. that would take actual work.

Lesley had no idea... yeah pretty sure that's right - no idea what slight of hand bs they were playing at.

Trump fans - do you recall ANY leader carrying around a bag of tricks to show for the camera - "A book of executive orders" or otherwise..

Before you waste a reply - don't even bother trying to say it was a preemptive strike against the "MSM" - because if that were the case he wouldn't even be doing the interview, never mind loaded with "evidence".

I try not get into the whole "Trump fans must be thick, anyone who is against Trump must have a I'm better than you" circle.. but fk me guys.. its getting harder to not just come out and say that.. I genuinely try to understand where people are coming from, but its getting harder and harder to comprehend why anyone is taken in by this narcissistic one trick stage magician.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Brian?

Screenshot-2020-10-23-at-11.00.37.png
    Ek31HyJXIAMRHRs.jpeg

What planet does he live on? He regularly piles paper around him to say "look how much work we are doing". No one works with paper documents anymore. They haven't done so in 20 years.

I believe Bill Clinton was the first to start signing EOs digitally.

they/them/theirs

And so on, and so on …. - Slavoj Žižek

can we use smaller images btw? Or don't requote that massive one please?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,175 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

It's coming in two weeks....everything is always coming in about two weeks seemingly...

Incidentally - when trying to find the correct size image there I went on Kayleighs twitter.. Christ - "Big Tech Censorship" - I am guessing BTC will be the new three letter acronym (to replace MSM) that the sheeple will blindly start tweeting.
    Its good to have a slogan.. breaking down things into nice little slogans and small phrases - really helps onboard those that have difficulty with comprehension.

Four Leg Good
    MSM
    Fake News
    I would condemn
    The numbers
    MAGA
    Build The Wall
    KAGA
    Two Weeks Time - you will see!

Really interesting tho - the platforms that enabled this madness are now under attack - no one is safe!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭vojiwox

km991148 wrote: »
    Incidentally - when trying to find the correct size image there I went on Kayleighs twitter.. Christ - "Big Tech Censorship" - I am guessing BTC will be the new three letter acronym (to replace MSM) that the sheeple will blindly start tweeting.
    Its good to have a slogan.. breaking down things into nice little slogans and small phrases - really helps onboard those that have difficulty with comprehension.

Four Leg Good
    MSM
    Fake News
    I would condemn
    The numbers
    MAGA
    Build The Wall
    KAGA
    Two Weeks Time - you will see!

Really interesting tho - the platforms that enabled this madness are now under attack - no one is safe!

Yeah and they lap it up, lets face it, Trump loves Twitter more than any of us.

Trump on Big Tech: No, I think I wouldn’t be here if I didn’t have social media.

Can't wait to hear the greatest excuses for this.. so some executive orders, and at a guess many many many blank pages?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,770 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1320846568996548608

If someone spoke like this in your personal life you'd be asking that person "are you feeling ok?"

He's bat**** crazy.

If someone spoke like this in your personal life you'd be asking that person "are you feeling ok?"

He's bat**** crazy.

Wait tho... That's the closest thing to admitting a weakness I've heard.

Abe did have a good hat game in fairness..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,454 ✭✭✭AllForIt

He's bat**** crazy.

I thought that was quite funny. He was joking there wasn't he although it's hard to tell cuz that's an edited clip.

why is it that whenever trump says something ridiculous there is always somebody who claims he was only joking.

• Advertisement

AllForIt wrote: »
    I thought that was quite funny. He was joking there wasn't he although it's hard to tell cuz that's an edited clip.

ahh ye - the gold old fallback when saying something stupid.. "It was a joke, dummy", "It was sarcasm, stupid".

Classic (gaslighting technique).

why is it that whenever trump says something ridiculous there is always somebody who claims he was only joking.

Because gaslighting is one of the tools in the narcissists toolbox (when Trump claims it - like with the bleach BS and his lapdogs well they lap it up and can't allow the notion that the man is a bumbling idiot enter their heads as it will completely destroy their entire world view).

• Registered Users Posts: 23,770 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

AllForIt wrote: »

Not joking. He said the same thing in the last debate.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,860 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

He's bat**** crazy.

Seems clever to me. Taking up a lot of column/social media inches. What he says isn't important, just that he gets attention and more press.

The Nal wrote: »
    Seems clever to me. Taking up a lot of column/social media inches. What he says isn't important, just that he gets attention and more press.

That is true alright. That why I stopped circulating Trump memes etc - its dangerous as it paints him as some bumbling curmudgeonly figure of fun (not so much now, but ~18months ago) - ie it softens him and keeps him in people minds.

For the sh!t he has caused he deserved no attention at all and to rot in a cell after this "presidency" is over.

• Site Banned Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭RIGOLO

km991148 wrote: »
    That is true alright. That why I stopped circulating Trump memes etc - its dangerous as it paints him as some bumbling curmudgeonly figure of fun (not so much now, but ~18months ago) - ie it softens him and keeps him in people minds.

For the sh!t he has caused he deserved no attention at all and to rot in a cell after this "presidency" is over.

Is this an example of how triggered the left are .

With attitudes like this around, its no wonder the hidden Trump voter is corrupting the pollsters.
    But they will come out on when needed, and cast the ballot for another 4 years of Trump.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,361 ✭✭✭✭8-10

LOL at if both sides aren't ridiculously easily triggered.

He's turned US politics into a game of football

RIGOLO wrote: »
    Is this an example of how triggered the left are .

With attitudes like this around, its no wonder the hidden Trump voter is corrupting the pollsters.
    But they will come out on when needed, and cast the ballot for another 4 years of Trump.

Can you explain why the polls were spot-on in 2018? In fact even 2016 was within margin of error.

• Site Banned Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭RIGOLO

The most unbelievable part of that amusing Connemara story is that anyone would actually go on holidays with him. Imagine having to listen to that "lefty liberal snowflake" shiite all day.

there you see .. this is the sort of attitude the left comes up .

Easily triggered.
    Very vitriolic
    When they run out of trying to make any sort of a point they just become crude.
    And then their other supporters lap it up, cos they are also suffer from TDS.

I sense desparation . I think the left is doubting that the near 80 year old white male they choose after waiting 4 years to de-throne Trump isnot going to pull it off.
    And they are just resorting to crude base attacks on those who won 4 years ago and have a great chance of winning again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,375 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

RIGOLO wrote: »
    there you see .. this is the sort of attitude the left comes up .

Easily triggered.
    Very vitriolic
    When they run out of trying to make any sort of a point they just become crude.
    And then their other supporters lap it up, cos they are also suffer from TDS.

I sense desparation . I think the left is doubting that the near 80 year old white male they choose after waiting 4 years to de-throne Trump isnot going to pull it off.
    And they are just resorting to crude base attacks on those who won 4 years ago and have a great chance of winning again.

There is a stench of desperation. But it's not coming from where you think it is.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement