Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Ultimate battle for the fate of our universe (pt 3)Read OP 01/11

Options

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭RIGOLO

Can you explain why the polls were spot-on in 2018? In fact even 2016 was within margin of error.

I expect you would also claim
    Hilarys tweet of herself 7 days before the election 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY FUTURE PRESIDENT , and the 125,000 copies of NEWSWEEK that had to be destroyed because they printed them 'MADAME PRESDIENT' ..... was within the margin of error .

• Registered Users Posts: 8,454 ✭✭✭AllForIt

why is it that whenever trump says something ridiculous there is always somebody who claims he was only joking.

My thought was is someone is going to present evidence of 'batsh*te crazyness' they might provide a better example than the one given. The problem is if one doesn't it just looks a bit petty.

The problem for you is it's all those people in the middle with common sense, dignity, basic decency and at least a rudimentary knowledge of critical issues that will see Biden crush Trump in the election.

would those be the voters who turned against Hilary and voted for Trump.

We will ' crush Trump ' ...
    theres so much desperation on the left even in their rhetoric ... cant even formulate a point .... but we are going to crush Trump

Like if you say it often enough and use ever increasing levels of hype , that their dream of defeating Trumpe will come true.
    Its not how elections work .

• Registered Users Posts: 40,470 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

AllForIt wrote: »
    My thought was is someone is going to present evidence of 'batsh*te crazyness' they might provide a better example than the one given. The problem is if one doesn't it just looks a bit petty.

so why do you think he was joking? why was that the first thing you thought of?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭km991148

RIGOLO wrote: »
    Is this an example of how triggered the left are .

With attitudes like this around, its no wonder the hidden Trump voter is corrupting the pollsters.
    But they will come out on when needed, and cast the ballot for another 4 years of Trump.

Don't give me that clap trap - plus I specifically talk about Trump fans - Non Trump fans arent the exclusivity of the bogeyman of the "The Left" that you have been indoctrinated into believing in.

Four Leg Good.

Edit to add - is it really that hard for you guys to talk about Trump without comparing to anything else? Specifically how bad some other group of people are. I am done trying to understand this. One week and hopefully we can begin to put an end to this sh!tshow (although I doubt it, because if/when Trump does loose, it will be with all the excuses*).

*Great excuses of course the bestest excuses, no one will be able to make excuses like me, excuses like you never seen before, the numbers we will have they will show.

• Advertisement

Leroy42 wrote: »
    Rigolo is exactly like Trump. 'I made so much money, more money than you would believe, in the last election. I have lived off it since and still have enough that I can bet on Trump again and even if I lose I win. It was the best odds, this year I have the best odds'.

OK, how much did you bet and what odds?

'I could tell you, it would be so easy to tell so, in fact, we have something that will tell you in two weeks, but it's the best bets ever placed and the most money.'

You can hear Trumps voice actually saying all of that.

you see TDS , like I said , 4 years of having lost to Trump and seeing lall the great work TRump admin has done, and listenting to all teh fake news , it has had a huge effect on so many liberal lefties. And not a positive effect.

Now when they come across a Trump supporter, they ADMIT, that they actually hear TRumps voice when they read what the poster wrote.
    Thats deep psychosis ...and so many people agreed ... if you are hearing TRumps voice in your head then I rest my case that many of you have TDS . Sure your admitting it yourselves .

you see TDS , like I said , 4 years of having lost to Trump and seeing lall the great work TRump admin has done, and listenting to all teh fake news , it has had a huge effect on so many liberal lefties. And not a positive effect.

Now when they come across a Trump supporter, they ADMIT, that they actually hear TRumps voice when they read what the poster wrote.
    Thats deep psychosis ...and so many people agreed ... if you are hearing TRumps voice in your head then I rest my case that many of you have TDS . Sure your admitting it yourselves .

bingo - I knew I forgot one from my list earlier. Trump Derangement Syndrome!!

Four Leg Good.

would those be the voters who turned against Hilary and voted for Trump.

We will ' crush Trump ' ...
    theres so much desperation on the left even in their rhetoric ... cant even formulate a point .... but we are going to crush Trump

Like if you say it often enough and use ever increasing levels of hype , that their dream of defeating Trumpe will come true.
    Its not how elections work .

btw.. notice the use of the word "we" - who are "we" - why are you so wound up here - most people you think you are against arent saying "we" with regards to Biden. Many people think he is a fud.. not because of "us" and "them" but because he is a fud.

Deranged indeed :pac:..

Four Leg Good

I expect you would also claim
    Hilarys tweet of herself 7 days before the election 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY FUTURE PRESIDENT , and the 125,000 copies of NEWSWEEK that had to be destroyed because they printed them 'MADAME PRESDIENT' ..... was within the margin of error .

So you're not gonna address my point?

That's a rhetorical question, right?

• Advertisement

km991148 wrote: »
    bingo - I knew I forgot one from my list earlier. Trump Derangement Syndrome!!

Four Leg Good.

you do know TDS refers to the left .

The left , always having issues with what things mean,4 years and they havent figured out what a fascist is yet and now dont even realise TDS is a term for snowflake liberals who never got over 2016 .

Posters on here are freely admitting that they hear Trumps voice in their head ... and others are agreeing with that statement .... I mean thats just mad.
    I almost (almost) feel sorry for you. Imagine having the voice of someone who you despise stuck in your head, thats gotta hurt .

you do know TDS refers to the left .

The left , always having issues with what things mean,4 years and they havent figured out what a fascist is yet and now dont even realise TDS is a term for snowflake liberals who never got over 2016 .

Posters on here are freely admitting that they hear Trumps voice in their head ... and others are agreeing with that statement .... I mean thats just mad.
    I almost (almost) feel sorry for you. Imagine having the voice of someone who you despise stuck in your head, thats gotta hurt .

Four Leg Good. TDS. MSM.. Twitter Good. Two Leg Better. Big Tech Bad.

and on and on and on..

Edit -
    oops - Snowflakes now!! - good point - forgot about those snowflakes. A term elusively used to refer to the "Other-side" when they wanted be called weak. When people are afraid of dsebate, well thats just? oh never mind...

whats your point .
    that a poll 84% Hilary 14% TRump was within the margin of errror ... too busy to address such undefendable positions , it would be too easy.

whats your point .
    that a poll 84% Hilary 14% TRump was within the margin of errror ... too busy to address such undefendable positions , it would be too easy.

that wasn't a poll.

whats your point .

Eh, I'm referring to state polls which were generally within the margin of error in swing states. You've been told this multiple times at this stage. On top of that, the midterm polls were spot on in terms of accuracy.

Four Leg Good. TDS. MSM.. Twitter Good. Two Leg Better. Big Tech Bad.

and on and on and on..

lads and ladies of the left
    this guy is on your side ... Id guess ye dont even know what he is on about ...
    like I said desperation and pointless posts ... reaching a crescendo as we get closer to the big day

like I said desperation and pointless posts ... reaching a crescendo as we get closer to the big day

the left? who are they? even the republicans dont want trump reelected.

Maybe help out - you can explain it (I am not sure who is on my side.. but please... explain- because I really don't understand).

Four Leg Good. Snowflake liberals.

Eh, I'm referring to state polls which were generally within the margin of error in swing states. You've been told this multiple times at this stage. On top of that, the midterm polls were spot on in terms of accuracy.

man finds poll that was right .. proof all polls are correct ..
    yeah like I say an undefendable position barely worth response .

Maybe 4 years 1300 days of residency in the White House is enough evidence, obviously not, in which case theres no convincing you .
    You have a poll
    I have White House Trump mugs , some pens , a few coins , and some Situation Room pencils , all based on Trump being in office. Im happy with my physical proof.. your entitled to be happy with theoretical poll info.

Maybe help out - you can explain it (I am not sure who is on my side.. but please... explain- because I really don't understand).

translation please...

look dude I think your on your own there, Im not sure any side can figure out what your on about .

• Advertisement

translation please...

look dude I think your on your own there, Im not sure any side can figure out what your on about .

Your (and other Trump disciples) tendency to quote catchy words and phrases pushed out by Trumps campaign (and no doubt repeated constantly on your YouTube/Social media bubble) is getting annoying.

If you don't understand Four Leg Good mantra, maybe use your favourite search engine to look it up. It is basically a bit of a prediction for what we see here in 2020..

A bunch of catchy phrases that don't *really* mean anything that keep getting trotted out. I gave enough examples already (then you kindly added some more, TDS* and Snowflake Liberals).

I really don't understand why doing it (buying into it) is so appealing.. that's the bit I do not understand.

[*This one isn't even original lol]

MAGA and out FLG.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,666 ✭✭✭✭Leroy42

Haha, so still no actual facts.

What are the details of all these amazing bets? How much money do you have on Trump this time?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭MeMen2_MoRi_

Interesting corruption going on here. I'm supposing this kinda stuff is all A okay..

https://twitter.com/GeoffRBennett/status/1321042528502689793?s=19

"The Supreme Court on Monday night voted against reinstating an order by a Wisconsin federal court judge that said absentee ballots could be counted if received within six days after the election as long as they were postmarked by Election Day. The final vote was 5-3."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/supreme-court-wisconsin-absentee-ballots-ruling-against/#app

Also Bloomberg putting his hand deep into his pockets again.. some polling from early voting has trump up in Texas I think I read yesterday, 3 points..

https://twitter.com/alexburnsNYT/status/1321050753839124482?s=19

• Registered Users Posts: 13,489 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

Interesting corruption going on here. I'm supposing this kinda stuff is all A okay..

"The Supreme Court on Monday night voted against reinstating an order by a Wisconsin federal court judge that said absentee ballots could be counted if received within six days after the election as long as they were postmarked by Election Day. The final vote was 5-3."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/supreme-court-wisconsin-absentee-ballots-ruling-against/#app

Also Bloomberg putting his hand deep into his pockets again.. some polling from early voting has trump up in Texas I think I read yesterday, 3 points..

Shocking waste of money. Grotesque and rotten political system in America.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭Cody montana

“Until November 4th., Fake News Media is going full on Covid, Covid, Covid. We are rounding the turn. 99.9%.”

The president of the USA!

ahh I can see your NEW to the USPS debate. I suspect you get your talking points from main stream fake news.

If you go back a couple of years you will find Trump calling for INCREASED funding of the USPS.
    He called on AMAZON to increase what they were paying the USPS for deliveries.
    The left were so idiotically blind instead of supporting this measure they attacked the Trump administration and said he was using the USPS to go after Bezos ...

The left has lost the ability to know the right side to take in a debate .

2016 - If Trump says increase funding for the USPS , the left says Trumps a dictator .
    2020 - Then the left want you to believe Trump is sabotaging the USPS ,and seems many are falling for this .

yep guys ... this is one of yours..

I dare any anti-Trumper to explain what he is trying to say ...

How are the TRump voice inside your head coming along.

all seems very clear to me. it is you that is struggling to understand something simple.

Your (and other Trump disciples) tendency to quote catchy words and phrases pushed out by Trumps campaign (and no doubt repeated constantly on your YouTube/Social media bubble) is getting annoying.

If you don't understand Four Leg Good mantra, maybe use your favourite search engine to look it up. It is basically a bit of a prediction for what we see here in 2020..

A bunch of catchy phrases that don't *really* mean anything that keep getting trotted out. I gave enough examples already (then you kindly added some more, TDS* and Snowflake Liberals).

I really don't understand why doing it (buying into it) is so appealing.. that's the bit I do not understand.

[*This one isn't even original lol]

MAGA and out FLG.

Really - you are running Trump interference tactics now? Attempting to discredit, despite having already been given an explanation?

http://letmegooglethat.com/?q=four+legs+good

• Advertisement

Let me make it really simple. Your phrases and expressions are a lot of sh!t that dont mean anything..

Here is my original post with my first list:
    Incidentally - when trying to find the correct size image there I went on Kayleighs twitter.. Christ - "Big Tech Censorship" - I am guessing BTC will be the new three letter acronym (to replace MSM) that the sheeple will blindly start tweeting.
    Its good to have a slogan.. breaking down things into nice little slogans and small phrases - really helps onboard those that have difficulty with comprehension.

Four Leg Good
    MSM
    Fake News
    I would condemn
    The numbers
    MAGA
    Build The Wall
    KAGA
    Two Weeks Time - you will see!

Really interesting tho - the platforms that enabled this madness are now under attack - no one is safe!

Then you added TDS (Stolen from Bush) and "Snowflake Liberal".

I then went on to keep posting, mimicking the manic style in which these phrases are repeated.

MAGA

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement