Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Ultimate battle for the fate of our universe (pt 3)Read OP 01/11

Options

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭RIGOLO

km991148 wrote: »
    Let me make it really simple. Your phrases and expressions are a lot of sh!t that dont mean anything..

Here is my original post with my first list:

Then you added TDS (Stolen from Bush) and "Snowflake Liberal".

I then went on to keep posting, mimicking the manic style in which these phrases are repeated.

MAGA

yeah guys.. he is definitely one of yours ..

I think you have dug a big enough hole for yourself, take a leaf out of Obama and move on ..
    here look I will give you a chance to change the subject

TRump has been the best President in living memory .. there now you can go at me for that, and we can both move on from this embarrassing moment for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,470 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

RIGOLO wrote: »

I think you have dug a big enough hole for yourself, take a leaf out of Obama and move on ..

TRump has been the best President in living memory .. there now you can go at me for that, and we can both move on from this embarrassing moment for you.

that may be true if you are 3 years old or younger. some of us have much longer memories than that.

Shocking waste of money. Grotesque and rotten political system in America.

If it helps win the election, it's not a waste of money.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭MeMen2_MoRi_

ahh I can see your NEW to the USPS debate. I suspect you get your talking points from main stream fake news.

If you go back a couple of years you will find Trump calling for INCREASED funding of the USPS.
    He called on AMAZON to increase what they were paying the USPS for deliveries.
    The left were so idiotically blind instead of supporting this measure they attacked the Trump administration and said he was using the USPS to go after Bezos ...

The left has lost the ability to know the right side to take in a debate .

2016 - If Trump says increase funding for the USPS , the left says Trumps a dictator .
    2020 - Then the left want you to believe Trump is sabotaging the USPS ,and seems many are falling for this .

Donnie says one thing, does the complete opposite?

You know, kinda like sleepy Joe is saying about fracking? That's what Donnie and the crew are telling you to believe..

Here's more corruption.. dejoy.. big donator to trump gets the top role for USPS.. and low and behold a company he owns stocks in gets a $5m contract from the USPS he runs..

"The United States Postal Service gave Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's former company a $5 million shipping contract last month.

DeJoy still owns a multimillion-dollar share in the company, XPO Logistics, as of this month"

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/postal-service-gave-louis-dejoys-former-company-5m-contract

If it helps win the election, it's not a waste of money.

ever read that book from the Hilary insiders on her campaign .
    GReat write up about how Hilarys campaign bought loads of social media ads ion he East and West Coast, the most expensive ads as these were the affluent areas.

Only problem was Hilary was a shoe in to win those states, NY, CALIF etc .
    Her campaign neglected to spend this money on ads in states she actually had a close battle in.

if it comes to wasting money, the loser lefts invented that game .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭AlphaDelta1

I know sfa about politics neither do i care but this is some funny ass sh1t. For comedy factor alone Trump will be missed...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJDXj6-54wE

You know, kinda like sleepy Joe is saying about fracking? That's what Donnie and the crew are telling you to believe..

Here's more corruption.. dejoy.. big donator to trump gets the top role for USPS.. and low and behold a company he owns stocks in gets a $5m contract from the USPS he runs..

"The United States Postal Service gave Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's former company a $5 million shipping contract last month.

DeJoy still owns a multimillion-dollar share in the company, XPO Logistics, as of this month"

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/postal-service-gave-louis-dejoys-former-company-5m-contract

DRAIN THE SWAMP!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,597 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

man finds poll that was right .. proof all polls are correct ..
    yeah like I say an undefendable position barely worth response .

Maybe 4 years 1300 days of residency in the White House is enough evidence, obviously not, in which case theres no convincing you .
    You have a poll
    I have White House Trump mugs , some pens , a few coins , and some Situation Room pencils , all based on Trump being in office. Im happy with my physical proof.. your entitled to be happy with theoretical poll info.

The equivalent of getting a stick of rock from Blackpool pleasure Beach :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭km991148

The bestest eva <3 !

You really don't understand it - I am sorry I tried too hard, I failed, I must lower my expectations in future. Come at me with another one of those catchy little phrases and we can continue. I promise, I won't reference any literature.

DRAIN THE SWAMP!

man - I missed another - I am having a bad day!

FLG

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

Why would Bloomberg concentrate money on Texas. Could surely be better spent elsewhere with a better likelihood of success.

Trump has an excellent record with regards the Post Office, you should do more reasearch.
    If you ever get to Washington Id recommend you stay at the Old Post Office , now called he Trump International Hotel Wshington

Its an architectural gem, listed as one of AMericas crown jewels of architecture.

Trump bought it in 2013 and said he would get it ready for the 2016 Inauguration.
    He did and it was his own, and he could see its beautfiul facade as he was being sworn in ..

Hows that for saying one thing...

by the way , the Trump after election party is planned for this hotel.
    Im sure as TRump sits in a building he know owns , with his name on the front which was once the grand Old Post Office of Washington, he will further consideration to the USPS.

Rooms have sold out, triple the normal rate .

• Registered Users Posts: 9,371 ✭✭✭Phoebas

osarusan wrote: »
    Why would Bloomberg concentrate money on Texas. Could surely be better spent elsewhere with a better likelihood of success.

Down ticket races. Also forces Trump to divert money to counter.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Tippex

A federal judge on Tuesday denied the Justice Department's effort to intervene in a defamation lawsuit brought against President Donald Trump by a longtime magazine columnist who has alleged he raped her, paving the way for the case to proceed.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/10/27/politics/e-jean-carroll-defamation-lawsuit-trump/index.html
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-defamation-lawsuit/judge-rejects-u-s-government-request-to-drop-trump-from-rape-accusers-defamation-lawsuit-idUSKBN27C1ZS

Would this not have been a case of abusing his power to try and get the DOJ involved in a case from prior to being President?

Let's see where this all ends up now

Tweet says Bloomberg has paid for polling and it shows it could flip to blue..

Trump has an excellent record with regards the Post Office, you should do more reasearch.

The greatest record ever, in fact, the best record. It's beautiful, you should see it. No one has a record like it. They nominated it for a Nobel prize, it was such a good record.

The equivalent of getting a stick of rock from Blackpool pleasure Beach :pac:

not really .. one is a candy cane stick

the others are momentos from 4 years of the Donald Trump Presidency .
    I forgot to mention the Supreme Court appointments coins I have also.

So the candy rock will fade, but Trumps judicial legacy will last my lifetime.

Ive no use for the stick of rock, maybe you can suck on it, given you cant get any momentos of Hilarys presidency from the last 4 years.

Tippex wrote: »
    A federal judge on Tuesday denied the Justice Department's effort to intervene in a defamation lawsuit brought against President Donald Trump by a longtime magazine columnist who has alleged he raped her, paving the way for the case to proceed.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/10/27/politics/e-jean-carroll-defamation-lawsuit-trump/index.html
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-defamation-lawsuit/judge-rejects-u-s-government-request-to-drop-trump-from-rape-accusers-defamation-lawsuit-idUSKBN27C1ZS

Would this not have been a case of abusing his power to try and get the DOJ involved in a case from prior to being President?

Let's see where this all ends up now

Trump thinks the DOJ are his personal lawyers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭Smee_Again

Its close according to the polls and if it's flipped its the end of Trump's chances. Plus, if Trump has to spend money (which he doesn't have) or campaign there this is time he isn't campaigning in PA, MI etc etc

Basically it's another flank that Trump is ill-equipped to defend.

The greatest record ever, in fact, the best record. It's beautiful, you should see it. No one has a record like it. They nominated it for a Nobel prize, it was such a good record.

There now Im glad you took me up and jumped on my point so you could move on, we can all breathe a sigh of relief, you have moved on , and made a concise post.

yep among many other things he has mad great strides on Middle East peace. heck the worlds been looking for stability there for about a 2000 years and he has brought some.

• Advertisement

If you ever get to Washington Id recommend you stay at the Old Post Office , now called he Trump International Hotel Wshington

Its an architectural gem, listed as one of AMericas crown jewels of architecture.

Trump bought it in 2013 and said he would get it ready for the 2016 Inauguration.
    He did and it was his own, and he could see its beautfiul facade as he was being sworn in ..

Hows that for saying one thing...

by the way , the Trump after election party is planned for this hotel.
    Im sure as TRump sits in a building he know owns , with his name on the front which was once the grand Old Post Office of Washington, he will further consideration to the USPS.

Rooms have sold out, triple the normal rate .

Just one more example of Donnie saying something and the opposite happening..

China will pay the tariffs, in the billions... China hasn't paid a nickle or dime.. US companies and consumers have.

Enjoy your Tuesday waffle.

There now Im glad you took me up and jumped on my point so you could move on, we can all breathe a sigh of relief, you have moved on , and made a concise post.

yep among many other things he has mad great strides on Middle East peace. heck the worlds been looking for stability there for about a 2000 years and he has brought some.

PEACE in the Middle East
    MAGA
    NOBEL PRIZE
    KAGA..
    Drain The Swamp

Four Legs Good..*

God, I am getting bored repeating it all and its only been a cpl hours, how can you guys keep this up for so long?

*I broke my promise, but hey... that's what Trump would do after all.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,735 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

I think he's trying to rub donny's orange nose in how awful he's been as president. Even it being close in Texas makes him a big failure.

Just one more example of Donnie saying something and the opposite happening..

China will pay the tariffs, in the billions... China hasn't paid a nickle or dime.. US companies and consumers have.

Enjoy your Tuesday waffle.

ahh I see you have given up on the USPS .. moved onto China..
    the left love getting into bed with anyone even if its the CCP as long as they are anti-Trump.

PEACE in the Middle East
    MAGA
    NOBEL PRIZE
    KAGA..
    Drain The Swamp

Four Legs Good..*

God, I am getting bored repeating it all and its only been a cpl hours, how can you guys keep this up for so long?

*I broke my promise, but hey... that's what Trump would do after all.

and you were doing so good.. but now rambling again.
    Lefties .. he's all yours .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Non solum non ambulabit

Smee_Again wrote: »
    Its close according to the polls and if it's flipped its the end of Trump's chances. Plus, if Trump has to spend money (which he doesn't have) or campaign there this is time he isn't campaigning in PA, MI etc etc

Basically it's another flank that Trump is ill-equipped to defend.

If the Democrats can flip Texas the way they have California and New York then Republicans could be snookered for a generation in terms of Presidency.

They always have the advantage in the Senate as North and South Dakota with a combined population of 1.5m have the same number of senators as California and Texas with a combined population of 70m

and you were doing so good.. but now rambling again.
    Lefties .. he's all yours .

Now you get it.. yes.. Rambling on and on about the same shyte day in day out.. remind you of any type of post?

Anyway - time to give it a rest for now.. RIGOLO - its been an absolute Joy - I will be sure to check in again before the election, meanwhile - Enjoy your night, mate.

Sorry - if anyone wants to go back to some serious points I will stop.

FLG

• Registered Users Posts: 13,361 ✭✭✭✭8-10

Tweet says Bloomberg has paid for polling and it shows it could flip to blue..

Biden isn't going to win Texas in a million years!

But there are some House seats in close races there as well as Texas house seats that can be flipped.

The Senate seat in TX is also unlikely to be flipped but there are a lot of smaller races in Texas that could benefit from a protest-type vote.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,042 ✭✭✭Carfacemandog

Depends where; Trump has a 1% lead in Ohio and 2.5% in Texas while Bidens lead in several other states is widening and has been for months. Ohio can be won, and while I personally don't think Texas will go democrat in this election I think it might spell the end of it as a given for republicans (it's not just the trump factor but also changing demographics) and the desperate anti democracy actions coming from that state in recent weeks show they may feel similar.

I'm also unaware of how much they are spending in these two vs other states up for grabs thus far. I think it was Florida that Bloomberg put a huge spend into recently, so there it would make more sense than just dipping in there again when they've likely got a lot of ads in circulation as is in those places.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,361 ✭✭✭✭8-10

They always have the advantage in the Senate as North and South Dakota with a combined population of 1.5m have the same number of senators as California and Texas with a combined population of 70m

I have no issue with the fact that each State is equal in the Senate other than the disenfranchisement of voters in Washington DC and Puerto Rico

Washington DC in particular is a bit mad. It has more than 700k residents, including most congresspeople because Congress literally sits there, yet they get no Senate representation.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement