Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Ultimate battle for the fate of our universe (pt 3)Read OP 01/11

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,787 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Phoebas wrote: »

Cmon Phoeb, Did you expect Rigolo to use reality?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭vojiwox

Zero class from the lincoln project.

Must be the Republican way!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,375 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

pjohnson wrote: »

Just as an aside, Rigolo translates from French as comic, fraud, phoney.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,090 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

Give him a break, he's busy down at the range sighting in his guns in preperation for the post election fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Trump Pulls Florida Ads as Cash-Poor Campaign Enters Final Week.

Things are going well.

• Advertisement

cnocbui wrote: »
    Give him a break, he's busy down at the range sighting in his guns in preperation for the post election fun.

Not the bookies with his never ending 2016 winnings that are free to use and cost him nothing thanks to lefties and Hilary?

Feasty77 wrote: »
    The Lincoln project are part of epstein weinstein network
    The swamp

Trump is latin for alligator.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

RIGOLO wrote: »

I was pretty confident in 2016 he would win, this time Im super confident.

Aw, bless.

It's going to be a tough week for you next week :(

Feasty77 wrote: »
    The Lincoln project are part of epstein weinstein network
    The swamp

Trump thinks Epstein was a terrific guy.

09dc-trumpspstein1-articleLarge-v2.jpg?quality=75&auto=webp&disable=upscale

Even by rereg standards thats an impressive own goal.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,470 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

That's not exactly the important part for me.

Hunter was getting paid millions to be on the board of a Ukraine company while his Dad was VP, where he was tasked with specifically directing Ukrainian policy. That much is agreed on both sides.

A laptop was found with more details, with Biden allegedly now getting a cut of the money, held for him by Hunter. A former business partner of Biden's then held a press conference corroborating this and claiming Biden was involved

The scandalous part of it is the fact that most of the mainstream media would not cover this or actively downplayed it, and additionally claimed Russian disinformation without any proof (the Director of National Intelligence said there was no evidence of this)

The New York Post originally broke the laptop part of the story - Twitter blocked the link from being shared by anyone, and also blocked the New York Post's account (which I think is still blocked)

The double standard applied to Biden compared to Trump is amazing. Mainstream media and Twitter are so clearly trying to swing this election towards Biden.
    You're just rehashing something that has been well discussed. i was responding to a conversation about the videos.

• Advertisement

Where's Rudy gone anyway? I thought he was going to release 'explosive' new emails every day.

He seems to have gone to ground for some reason....why ever could that be?

Rudy is busy tucking in his shirt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

I love little stories like this, loads of Trump signs were going missing in Texas. So a Trump supporter went around his neighborhood putting them out of reach, genius!

jKFT2LM.jpg

I love little stories like this, loads of Trump signs were going missing in Texas. So a Trump supporter went around his neighborhood putting them out of reach, genius!

Until someone like me comes along.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Rudy is busy tucking in his shirt.

That's his story and he's sticking to it God damnit!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,769 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

Trump Pulls Florida Ads as Cash-Poor Campaign Enters Final Week.

Things are going well.

If Trump loses Pennsylvania or Florida, it's over.

He is currently down 7 in Penn and 2 in Florida.

Trump thinks Epstein was a terrific guy.

Even by rereg standards thats an impressive own goal.

Can't imagine why...

Trump-Ivanka.jpg

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 5,996 ✭✭✭hometruths

If Trump loses Pennsylvania or Florida, it's over.

He is currently down 7 in Penn and 2 in Florida.

Do you think if Trump wins both those he wins the election? i.e do you see a path for Biden that does not include Pennsylvania or Florida?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭Smee_Again

That advertising is deperate. Surely there should be some sort of standards. Zero class from the lincoln project.

Well, they are Republicans.

schmittel wrote: »
    Do you think if wins both those he wins the election? i.e do you see a path for Biden that does not include Pennsylvania or Florida?

Much more difficult for Biden without Pennsylvania or Florida but Biden still has a path from there if he picks up Minnesota as well as Wisconsin and Michigan. That would cover for a Penn loss (or if he wins Florida) and he still favorite from there.

For Trump the path is much narrower. Losing Florida is terminal. He can't win without Florida.

Losing Pennsylvania is not quite terminal but then assuming Biden takes Michigan and Wisconsin it's over for Trump.

Biden has a lot more scope for error than Trump. It's not a good idea to take ads out of Florida!

This is why Obama is camped in Florida...

Much more difficult for Biden without Pennsylvania or Florida but Biden still has a path from there if he picks up Minnesota as well as Wisconsin and Michigan. That would cover for a Penn loss (or if he wins Florida) and he still favorite from there.

For Trump the path is much narrower. Losing Florida is terminal. He can't win without Florida.

Losing Pennsylvania is not quite terminal but then assuming Biden takes Michigan and Wisconsin it's over for Trump.

Biden has a lot more scope for error than Trump. It's not a good idea to take ads out of Florida!

This is why Obama is camped in Florida...

I agree Trump has to win Florida. Dropping ads is very strange. Will be interesting to hear if he is increasing the spend elsewhere.

I also think PA is a must win for him too - I think if he wins both he wins the election. PA looking like a stretch for him at the minute.

Obviously thus I think both are must win for Biden. Good move on Obama in Florida. I bet Hillary is spitting!

• Advertisement

schmittel wrote: »
    I agree Trump has to win Florida. Dropping ads is very strange. Will be interesting to hear if he is increasing the spend elsewhere.

I also think PA is a must win for him too - I think if he wins both he wins the election. PA looking like a stretch for him at the minute.

Obviously thus I think both are must win for Biden. Good move on Obama in Florida. I bet Hillary is spitting!

Biden only needs one of them. He does not need Florida if he wins the rust belt.

However, Florida would finish it earliest for Biden.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,130 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

Phoebas wrote: »
    Yes.
    But which side is it for?

That is brutal and so bad I would say even cheap. Seriously if someone thinks that is funny or good they need to go get there head examined because they are not right.
    Pointed it out earlier. I don't really like Trump's politics but by jesus he's entertaining :D
    Well the video ain't in any way entertaining it is nasty and cheap do so just like Trump then
    vojiwox wrote: »
    Didn't realise that was Trumps official one!

That's embarrassing.

It sure is and rubbish too a bit like Trump
    aaaahahahaha The lincoln projects ad is hilarious.

https://twitter.com/BecketAdams/status/1320914662670667776

That is very good. Let's hope it does not come to that. Hopefully he will be gone soon.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,130 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

That advertising is deperate. Surely there should be some sort of standards. Zero class from the lincoln project.

Actually I thought The Lincoln Project one with the kid in bed and the mother was really well done.
    Much better than the cheap nasty tat that Trumps campaign put out but it's just like Trump so you are hardly going to expect high standards from someone like him or his campaign.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Biden only needs one of them. He does not need Florida if he wins the rust belt.

Mathematically yes, but what I am saying is I think if Trump wins both, he wins the election. i.e if he is doing well enough to win PA and Florida he will have picked up enough electoral college votes out of the other battleground states to get 270.

Thus to stop him I think Biden needs both PA and Florida.
    However, Florida would finish it earliest for Biden.

Totally agree.

Edit - sorry I am not making any sense. You're right, of course to stop him Biden only needs one of them!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,483 ✭✭✭weisses

jKFT2LM.jpg

And out of sight

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

weisses wrote: »
    And out of sight

The only thing out of sight is Joe Biden

• Registered Users Posts: 33,175 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

In the polls....yeah it's looking like it.

yeah he is so far ahead trump can't see him.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,375 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

Still time to delete this. Except I've quoted it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭Smee_Again

Some people are so far behind in the race that they actually believe that they're leading.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement