Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Ultimate battle for the fate of our universe (pt 3)Read OP 01/11

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,090 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

Is there anywhere on this forum where I can get the latest news and info without all the usual oooh hes a baddy ****e.

Id like to know whats really going on. Theres too many people on the internet shouting booo or saying sources arnt reliable or fact checked.

Is there anywhere on the internet thats unbiased.

foxnews.com or https://www.donaldjtrump.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 13,489 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

Anyone watching Trump's latest rally?

I honestly had to check to see if it really was live because he is repeating the same soundbites as last month!

Its like he has memorised a script and just changes the place name.

That's what Americans call "campaigning".

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Man with broke phone

I don't think we have a QAnon forum but you might find some like-minded folks in the Conspiracy Theory one.

Ye see, just so many people too far down a rabbit hole to look at the news objectively.

Majority of people hear just picked pro or anti Trump some time between now and 4 or 5 years ago and havnt changed their view. Will never change their view but think its important their view wins.

If you decide on whether evidence is real or not based on whether you want it to be to confirm your hunch you shouldnt be advising other people.

If you have never flipped from one side to the other in all the years you probably shouldnt be advising people.

Nobody will remember if you were right or wrong on the internet with your snap judgement in a few months time.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,597 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

That's what Americans call "campaigning".

They're welcome to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Ye see, just so many people too far down a rabbit hole to look at the news objectively.

Majority of people hear just picked pro or anti Trump some time between now and 4 or 5 years ago and havnt changed their view. Will never change their view but think its important their view wins.

If you decide on whether evidence is real or not based on whether you want it to be to confirm your hunch you shouldnt be advising other people.

If you have never flipped from one side to the other in all the years you probably shouldnt be advising people.

Nobody will remember if you were right or wrong on the internet with your snap judgement in a few months time.

As far as news goes, audio came out today of the Vice President's son saying the guy he was in business with was a chinese spy. Other than that nothing much. Btw it's a conspiracy theory and/or you are morally bankrupt.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36,173 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

He can't lose, even the pee tape was brushed off, even though he is there in the tape.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭vojiwox

Is there anywhere on the internet thats unbiased.

Not even on the planet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Man with broke phone

As far as news goes, audio came out today of the Vice President's son saying the guy he was in business with was a chinese spy. Other than that nothing much. Btw it's a conspiracy theory and/or you are morally bankrupt.

So are the people on the ground reacting to this or are red hat people believing it and blue hat people not believing it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭vojiwox

Superbad party for Wisconsin Democrats tonight!
    Wonder what the Republicans are watching!

https://twitter.com/Sethrogen/status/1321235986441891843

• Registered Users Posts: 22,429 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

Well they certainly wont scream no at the top of their lungs at an inauguration, make a giant balloon and parade it round protests for 4 years and smash up a load of buildings thats for sure

That’s for sure? Maybe not the balloon part but Trump fans are not impartial to the odd armed protest here and there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,664 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

osarusan wrote: »
    I can't see it happening at all.

I get that Bloomberg wants some form of revenge, but he'd be better off spending his money in states that are more up for grabs and more central to Biden's likely path to 270 EC seats. No way was Texas ever part of that path.

Trump losing Texas would be a hugely symbolic result (and maybe that's what appeals to Bloomberg), but very unlikely to happen.

Id say Bloomberg knows that Trump will likely take Texas but because the polls are showing it as tight and because Trump is on the ropes Bloomberg is just taking the opportunity to punch him in the face a bit. By spending on tv ads in Texas Bloomberg is trolling Trump at a time when the walls are already closing in on him.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 192 ✭✭Deshawn

Dorsey and Zuckerberg will hopefully be hammered tomorrow during questioning and if we are lucky eventually might lead to the removal of section 230

• Registered Users Posts: 38,584 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

This is a ridiculous comment.
    You can be perfectly happy with one side your while life.

I can't imagine any intelligent, decent human being even switching to Trump.

And I'm not a Biden fan, I call him a very poor choice fir POTUS but the better choice.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

So are the people on the ground reacting to this or are red hat people believing it and blue hat people not believing it?

Media promise not to cover it so yea basically red hat believe and blue hat don't believe, although it's quite incredible to behold what is and isn't a story these days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

The polls are WRONG, Trump is going 8 years. I keep telling you all that people are going to vote on the economy, something that they trust Trump more with than they do Biden. Look at the differences in crowd numbers, do you think they are worried about the virus? Trump has told his supporters to not fear the virus and they are listening, they will be out in their droves to vote next week.

I think Biden is using the virus to try and hide the obvious lack of enthusiasm he is getting... Please quote this if Trump loses, I don't care! It is obvious to any objective person that he is going to win. He has pulled out of Florida because he has it in the bag, he's putting the resources into going for the landslide.

Again, feel free to quote this post in a week!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭dwayneshintzy

Kidchameleon, at a guess, what do you think the electoral college will be?

I'll say 298-240 to Biden here.

Kidchameleon, at a guess, what do you think the electoral college will be?

I'll say 298-240 to Biden here.

I honestly couldn't say, I don't know weather it will be a landslide (I think he is now pushing for that but we shall see) but it is a definite win for Trump IMHO (and I've been saying that for a year!).

• Registered Users Posts: 29,579 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

The polls are WRONG, Trump is going 8 years. I keep telling you all that people are going to vote on the economy, something that they trust Trump more with than they do Biden. Look at the differences in crowd numbers, do you think they are worried about the virus? Trump has told his supporters to not fear the virus and they are listening, they will be out in their droves to vote next week.

What about the economy?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭Cody montana

I honestly couldn't say, I don't know weather it will be a landslide (I think he is now pushing for that but we shall see) but it is a definite win for Trump IMHO (and I've been saying that for a year!).

You’ve said a lot of stuff.
    None of it has been correct yet.

You’ve said a lot of stuff.
    None of it has been correct yet.

We have all said a lot of stuff but it all boils down to what happens next week. I'll take being right about that and wrong about the rest any day, wouldn't you?

• Advertisement

We have all said a lot of stuff but it all boils down to what happens next week. I'll take being right about that and wrong about the rest any day, wouldn't you?

You’ll take being right for something that hasn’t happened?
    How humble.

What if Trump loses?

• Site Banned Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭RIGOLO

Trump Pulls Florida Ads as Cash-Poor Campaign Enters Final Week.

Things are going well.

Theres nothing like a bit of , or alot of, confirmation that what you believe is correct.
    Its nice to start the morning off knowing your viewpoint has stood the test of time, again.

So BLOOMBERG issued a correction on that story ... the TRump campaign reached an agreement with the RNC that the RNC would pay for the ads in the run in.
    The outlet ultimately issued a correction, writing at the bottom, "Corrects story to include context that was missing from earlier version on additional spending planned by the Republican National Committee on Trump’s behalf."

The headline was also changed to, "Trump Campaign Shifts Florida Ad Spend Burden to RNC."

So barely had my coffee and already the fake news have confirmed their fakeness.
    And the lefty sheeple who swallow these stories hook line and sinker are still being reeled in by main stream click bait.

Nice start to the day, dont even have to stress the synapses to destroy the anti-Trumpers position, they are doing that job for me.
    When your opponent is scoring own goals , time to contact my bookie.. more on that to come.

RIGOLO wrote: »
    Theres nothing like a bit of , or alot of, confirmation that what you believe is correct.
    Its nice to start the morning off knowing your viewpoint has stood the test of time, again.

So BLOOMBERG issued a correction on that story ... the TRump campaign reached an agreement with the RNC that the RNC would pay for the ads in the run in.

So barely had my coffee and already the fake news have confirmed their fakeness.
    And the lefty sheeple who swallow these stories hook line and sinker are still being reeled in by main stream click bait.

Nice start to the day, dont even have to stress the synapses to destroy the anti-Trumpers position, they are doing that job for me.
    When your opponent is scoring own goals , time to contact my bookie.. more on that to come.

A lot of words to say nothing of interest.

What if trump loses?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭MeMen2_MoRi_

Translation..

Donnie can be a lying, corrupt sh!te hawk, but as long as he wins that's all that matters.

But see that Biden fella, he has to be whiter then white.

• Site Banned Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭RIGOLO

A lot of words to say nothing of interest.

What if trump loses?

Im just pointing out the factual errors in your post and that BLOOMBERG even issued a correction to your post.
    I can see why thats nothing of interest to you, no one likes to be proven wrong.
    Fake news will be along in a few hours with another clickbait story you can post up and get 12 thumbs up from other sheeple.

If Trump loses Biden wins and becomes president .
    IVe lived thru many many US presidential reigns. IVe learned 2 lessons.

LESSON 1 : I learned this one early on ... no matter whos president best to live your own life , money , house, health, hobbies, family etc

LESSON 2 : I learned this one in the last 4 years. if your guy doenst win , dont waste 4 years of your life crying over it, devoting 4 years to forums and fake news clickbait and ending up with TDS.

So if TRump loses I will be reverting to lesson 1 .

No missus, having a bit of credibility would be more important.

I do love that it's an example of 'fake news' when a publication gives a correction on a story. But the president making up **** and refusing all corrections is not fake news... Or pushing fake news stories at that.

I do love that it's an example of 'fake news' when a publication gives a correction on a story. But the president making up **** and refusing all corrections is not fake news... Or pushing fake news stories at that.

Yeah but Trump .............

Default mode.

Deshawn wrote: »
    Yeah but Trump .............

Default mode.

A news publication posted a correction on a story and didn't keep pushing it as correct, what's exactly the big deal? It happens.

• Advertisement

A news publication posted a correction on a story and didn't keep pushing it as correct, what's exactly the story?

Yeah but Trump and I'm sticking to it.

It was Bloomberg. Not just any news publication.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement