Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Ultimate battle for the fate of our universe (pt 3)Read OP 01/11

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,457 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

biko wrote: »
    Biden's rallies are different, the attendees can all fit in one bus.
    They says it's for covid, is it though?
    Could Biden fill a stadium?

This kind of lack of critical thinking makes me question the sincerity of your posting. Biden is enforcing social distancing at his rallies, Trump isn't

• Registered Users Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭Smee_Again

Can Trump?

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/20/us/politics/tulsa-trump-rally.html

• Registered Users Posts: 23,767 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

Lindsey Graham begging for money in his senate race is so so sad and pathetic yet delicious.:)

Another Trump sycophant about to learn the hard way.

https://twitter.com/ProjectLincoln/status/1321288563057696768

• Registered Users Posts: 25,597 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

The question isn't can he the question is why would he wan to during pandemic?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

What did people think of the Bubolinsky interview? Seemed pretty credible. I particularly liked how Adam Schiff's second historic lie was what did it.

Wish one of these fact-checkers do some real work and find out if he really has a former seal team protecting his family...

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 192 ✭✭Deshawn

How much money has Michael Bloomberg spent now to get hidin Biden over the line.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,974 ✭✭✭Chris_Heilong

Nobody is going to lie. Americans are more fervent about their voting choices than us for example. No one here would stick a poster supporting a candidate in their front garden for example.

You do realise the polls were wrong in 2016? how did that happen I wonder...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭timsey tiger

RCP state changes

RCP currently have Biden on 311. That is the best they can do for Trump at the minute. It is quiet informative to look at the polls they include to see how they manipulate the figures.

Compare Georgia that they have down as switching to Trump with Penn.

Wildly different cuttoffs for older polls and totals of polls included and always to advantage the GOP. This is even before you begin to consider which polsters they choose to include and how oon the do so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭vojiwox

What did people think of the Bubolinsky interview? Seemed pretty credible. I particularly liked how Adam Schiff's second historic lie was what did it.

Wish one of these fact-checkers do some real work and find out if he really has a former seal team protecting his family...

I like Carlson at the start about all the documentation that "no one has refuted because its real" :rolleyes:

I've always heard he was bad over the years, I presume no one takes him seriously?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,470 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

jesus not this again. how many times do you need this explained to you?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭km991148

to be fair the trump tactics with the press are nothing new. Google Lugenpresse

Going back further..there are many historic examples of propaganda, but I don't recall any (in my lifetime, western society) so aggressive in their nature as what Trump and the Tories have went for. They have really fcuked a lot in their win-at-all costs attitude (Fueled on my new technology, that most people don't even slightly understand).

• Registered Users Posts: 33,165 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Lindsey Graham begging for money in his senate race is so so sad and pathetic yet delicious.:)

Another Trump sycophant about to learn the hard way.

https://twitter.com/ProjectLincoln/status/1321288563057696768
    Unfortunately he looks like he might scrape home but it is tight.
    Pretty mad to see it so close in South Carolina.
    He really is a horrible individual

• Registered Users Posts: 25,597 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

vojiwox wrote: »
    I like Carlson at the start about all the documentation that "no one has refuted because its real" :rolleyes:

I've always heard he was bad over the years, I presume no one takes him seriously?

Even his own bosses have stated that he isn't to be taken seriously.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,767 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1321208826628960260

The goons Trump wants out and about on polling day as "poll watchers" is nothing more than encouraging thugs to intimidate voters.

Now they'll be allowed bring guns to voting venues in Michigan.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭Smee_Again

vojiwox wrote: »

How could you? Fox’s own lawyers argued no one should expect him to be truthful.

He’s an entertainer not a journalist, sadly America seems to have lost sight of the distinction.

Did you always think like this or was it only since Trump became president?

I think if you look just one or two pages before you will see my comment that I said I always though he was in the "bit of a dick" category but give him a chance.

Of course he has shown during his entire presidency that he is entirely unfit to hold any postilion of authority. His narcissism is out of control, he really is so selfish and entitled its hard to see past it. He can barely make a coherent point, he will thrive by blaming others, he takes little responsibility and he would happily sh!t on anyone from a great height if it gave him the edge.

Was ok when he was the "tough talking" reality TV star.. but as a president.. its beyond parody.

Whats your point?

Billy Mays wrote: »
    It was only freezing cold because they had so many thermometers icon14.png

I actually seen someone arguing against COVID testing (on youtube) on that basis.

No tests, no cases, no lockdown. Simples. QED.

:pac::pac::pac:

(sorry - off topic, but funny - you can't fault the logic lol)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭timsey tiger

km991148 wrote: »
    I actually seen someone arguing against COVID testing (on youtube) on that basis.

No tests, no cases, no lockdown. Simples. QED.

:pac::pac::pac:

(sorry - off topic, but funny - you can't fault the logic lol)

That was Trump too, no doubt what the poster was referring to.

That was Trump too, no doubt what the poster was referring to.

You serious - he actually wanted to stop testing?

And people still thing he is sane :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

duploelabs wrote: »
    This kind of lack of critical thinking makes me question the sincerity of your posting. Biden is enforcing social distancing at his rallies, Trump isn't
    What is Biden's limit for attendees?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,470 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

You serious - he actually wanted to stop testing?

And people still thing he is sane :pac:

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/06/22/politics/donald-trump-testing-slow-down-response/index.html

Trump fans - without referencing Biden the dems or the economy, can you explain that logic on it's own merits? I mean I don't want to hear that no lockdown is good for the economy or get into that - purely why having no tests during a pandemic is good?

You can test and ignore the problem or open up and accept the death rate or whatever - but NO testing AT ALL? This has got to be a wind up?

There is exactly ONE person in the entire country that policy can benefit.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,090 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1321208826628960260

The goons Trump wants out and about on polling day as "poll watchers" is nothing more than encouraging thugs to intimidate voters.

Now they'll be allowed bring guns to voting venues in Michigan.

Are you surprised?
    RIGOLO wrote: »

Guns are making a mini run today, RGR and SWBI healthy green gains .. must be election time , cast my vote , sight my rifle, go play some Fortnite.. the american dreamn.

That is just wrong! He needs to sight the rifle before casting his vote. He might need it in a hurry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭utyh2ikcq9z76b

Checking out CNN headlines for the last few months and they try to inject Trump into the majority of headlines. Crazy stuff. CNN & Fox are just entertainment channels. Can't be taken seriously

I mean there you go folks.. so for you guys who are often quoting how good he is with the number of unemployed Black people or whatever - how can you Trust someone who will openly admit to wanting to manipulate the statistics - what the fcuk is wrong with you people?

You cannot magically think (i.e. overlook these problems) this is ok and still believe in the good. How many red flags do you need?

Go and have your super alternative festival of crazy if you want - but at least get someone in who

A) believes the same as you and
    B) is slightly credible..

Checking out CNN headlines for the last few months and they try to inject Trump into the majority of headlines. Crazy stuff. CNN & Fox are just entertainment channels. Can't be taken seriously

What can be taken seriously?

YouTubers?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

It has been explained to you multiple times that the polls were within their margins of error in 2016.

Do you really not remember things or is the difference between polling data and probabilistic projections just to complicated for you to understand?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,308 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Stock market getting hammered a week before the election. Not good look for Trump who has constantly pointed to the stock market to show how great he is.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭MeMen2_MoRi_

A break down of were things will be won or lost..

https://twitter.com/CookPolitical/status/1321454249323208704?s=19

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 5,996 ✭✭✭hometruths

Who was on here posting about Trump bet - I just got hit with a Willie HIll add offering 50-1

FIFTY - I think to get the full price there was a promo code, but I am happy to post it - sure is useful for someone - I just wanna make sure they get value for money :pac:

Edit - here is the link.. https://www.bettingpro.com/politics/how-to-get-50-1-donald-trump-to-win-us-election-at-william-hill

(yes its a new customer offer and its low betting limit.. but come on, go for it - free money guys)

Low betting limit? And then some. I was about to lump on and then I read the small print. Not quite what it seems at first glance. i.e the bookies are not stupid enough to offer 50/1 on Trump.
    PLEASE NOTE: 18+. New customers using EPUS2020. Mobile only. Applies to bets placed from 09:00 on 22 October 2020 until 23:59 on 3 November 2020. Max £1 bet at 50/1. Returns paid as 10 x £5 free bets (30 day expiry). Player & currency restrictions & terms apply.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement