Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Ultimate battle for the fate of our universe (pt 3)Read OP 01/11

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38,582 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Bambi wrote:
    Can't wait till its squeaky bum time, the lolz will be potentially off the scale
    You haven't an earthly about what's going on.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Ardillaun wrote: »
    Polls are just snapshots of what a small number of voters might be thinking at a particular moment. Their predictive power is limited. It would be decidedly weird if they were always right about a subsequent election.

Social science is science. Repeat after me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,558 ✭✭✭Ardillaun

Trump can win. I don’t want it to happen and from what I can see it looks less likely than Biden winning but I wouldn’t be shocked by it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,457 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Social science is science. Repeat after me.

And science always requires proof

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭km991148

lol :pac:

and-here-we-have-the-well-informed-liberal.jpg

Memes.. that's pretty much how Trump fans get 'informed'..

(And slogans too actually!)
    MAGA
    FLG

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Abandoning your supporters on an empty road and giving them hypothermia to own the libs

lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Abandoning your supporters on an empty road and giving them hypothermia to own the libs

lol.

I just can't believe he could do that. I mean, he's such a caring, empathetic man who cares deeply about his supporters getting sick...

....Oh wait. That's Joe Biden.

Never mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭timsey tiger

lol.

They love it.

Or giving your billionaire friends huge tax cuts and paying for it by running up the national deficit during a time of growth, they love that too and give you credit for the great economy :rolleyes:

One would be forgiven for thinking they deserve it, but one shouldn't lose connection with our common humanity.

I just can't believe he could do that. I mean, he's such a caring, empathetic man who cares deeply about his supporters getting sick...

....Oh wait. That's Joe Biden.

Never mind.

I think we'll look back at this period and the behaviour of Trump with utter disgust.

He clearly doesn't care about the health of others.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,237 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

lol.
    All part of God's plan or something

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 192 ✭✭Deshawn

They love it.

Or giving your billionaire friends huge tax cuts and paying for it by running up the national deficit during a time of growth, they love that too and give you credit for the great economy :rolleyes:

One would be forgiven for thinking they deserve it, but one shouldn't lose connection with our common humanity.

Yeah that's definitely a new phenomenon in America. Such things didn't happen before Trump.
    Crazy

duploelabs wrote: »
    And science always requires proof

No it doesn't, it requires a model that explains and predicts the data to satisfactory level.

Nothing is proven, just accepted and used until a better model comes along.

Deshawn wrote: »
    Yeah that's definitely a new phenomenon in America. Such things didn't happen before Trump.
    Crazy

Who said it was new or unique to America either for what that is worth?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,090 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

lol :pac:

and-here-we-have-the-well-informed-liberal.jpg

As a reasonably well informed liberal, I'd just like to point out that ostriches don't bury their heads in the sand/ground, that is a wholly falacious paradigm.

Liberals have been attempting the near impossible task of educating conservatives for dacades. It's an uphill struggle and wholly thankless task.

54% of those with a tertiary degree align with the Democrat party while only 37% align with the Republican party.

But then I wouldn't expect a conservative to be aware of the reality pertaining to ostriches or the true education level divide between liberals and conservatives.

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/03/22/politics/democrat-republican-education-poll-women-pew-research-trnd/index.html

Who said it was new or unique to America either for what that is worth?

It's normal. Blame Trump yet it happens every where. But blame Trump

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Brian?

Ardillaun wrote: »
    Trump can win. I don’t want it to happen and from what I can see it looks less likely than Biden winning but I wouldn’t be shocked by it.

Me either. It looks unlikely now, but it can happen.

they/them/theirs

And so on, and so on …. - Slavoj Žižek

• Registered Users Posts: 11,457 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

No it doesn't, it requires a model that explains and predicts the data to satisfactory level.

Nothing is proven, just accepted and used until a better model comes along.

Well it was in reply to a trumpet who didn't want to give proof when he saw BLM protestors driving a car into cops or some type of bollix

• Registered Users Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Tippex

Just seeing the car driving into cops and BLM out doing the lord's work robbing clothes for reasons. Not a great look.

Things like this infuriate me on this thread and it is from both sides.

Make a one-line statement with 0 source or reference so that if I actually want to figure out what the poster is talking about I have to go and find it for myself.

I think we'll look back at this period and the behaviour of Trump with utter disgust.

He clearly doesn't care about the health of others.

I admire your faith in humanity, but I fear it's misplaced..

Tippex wrote: »

Make a one-line statement with 0 source or reference so that if I actually want to figure out what the poster is talking about I have to go and find it for myself.

I just assume it's something that happened in their head

• Advertisement

The Trump administration will roll back federal protections for Alaska's Tongass National Forest, allowing "logging and other forms of development" in the world's largest intact temperate rainforest, The Washington Post reports

This is why he needs to lose.

schmittel wrote: »
    I am informing myself a little more each day, and every day my opinion grows stronger that Trumps odds are way better than 50/1.

In fairness, those odds are purely there to entice new accounts especially with the payout being in free bets. the 50-1 being offered are not based on any sense of reality considering it is effectively a two-horse race I would be surprised if any bookie was offering any more than about 2/1 for either Trump or Biden.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,237 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

The Trump administration will roll back federal protections for Alaska's Tongass National Forest, allowing "logging and other forms of development" in the world's largest intact temperate rainforest, The Washington Post reports

This is why he needs to lose.
    Chop baby, chop...

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 5,996 ✭✭✭hometruths

In fairness, those odds are purely there to entice new accounts especially with the payout being in free bets. the 50-1 being offered are not based on any sense of reality considering it is effectively a two-horse race I would be surprised if any bookie was offering any more than about 2/1 for either Trump or Biden.

Yes, I got that.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,470 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

lol.

Trump probably tried to stiff the bus companies. that is his normal MO.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭Gretas Gonna Get Ya!

Hmm... imagine that!? Looking for something yourself. All by your lonesome!

There's quite a few around here, who could benefit from attaining such skills...

Expand the mind, seek and you shall find. Not guided discovery, by blinding sight... :)

Mod

Repeatedly being a dick despite mod actions. Take a day off from the forum.

Is the election and coverage on Tuesday night or Wednesday night Irish time

• Registered Users Posts: 40,470 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

best to just ignore nonsense like that. there is nothing to be gained by responding to it.

There's quite a few around here, who could benefit from attaining such skills...

Expand the mind, seek and you shall find. Not guided discovery, by blinding sight... :)
    So I’m meant to decipher some single line sentences that make no sense and figure out what they are referencing? Get real.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Reading from the Q-Anon handbook again, are we?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement