Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Ultimate battle for the fate of our universe (pt 3)Read OP 01/11

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭Cody montana

I see anonymous is trending, might be a reveal coming?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,711 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Deshawn wrote: »
    Is the election and coverage on Tuesday night or Wednesday night Irish time

Tuesday night for election coverage in to the early hours of Wednesday morning.

Wednesday night for the ritualistic slaying of a sacrificial lamb*, either in thanks, or crying out for wrath and vengeance, depending on the result, and your preference for same.

(By lamb I mean 6 pack of bear or bottle of wine or cheesecake, or Chinese takeaway or bar of chocolate or whatever else 21st century alternative you deem worthy of annihilating)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭timsey tiger

Deshawn wrote: »
    It's normal. Blame Trump yet it happens every where. But blame Trump

So your point is, it is ok for Trump to feck over americans because other leaders have doing the same thing. Right.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Tippex

I think its more to do with Author of 2018 'Anonymous' op-ed critical of Trump revealed https://edition.cnn.com/2020/10/28/politics/anonymous-new-york-times-oped-writer/index.html

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭BobbyMalone

Seems to be related to the below rather than the group (from my feed anyway)

https://twitter.com/cnnbrk/status/1321535467037335552

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Tippex wrote: »
    I think its more to do with Author of 2018 'Anonymous' op-ed critical of Trump revealed https://edition.cnn.com/2020/10/28/politics/anonymous-new-york-times-oped-writer/index.html

That's a bit of an anti climax.

I was hoping it was Mike Pence.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,765 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

My Republican voter for today :)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,470 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

well that was a disappointment

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭vojiwox

I see Cruz Vs Dorsey happened! :pac:

297.jpg

Biggest snowflakes ever...

...are republicans

• Advertisement

Has Biden said whether he will stuff the supreme court yet.

I think he should and make PR and DC states too while he is at it. We all know the other crowd would with out missing a beat if it suited them.

He could even justify it with the same bs used to justify the current imbalance in senate and electoral college. Something something minorities something something tyranny something something. Tell them he will limit the Jones act to the mainland as a sweetener and anything else the want too.

Not sure he has the chutzpah for it. (that's the polite word for balls, isn't it?)

Poor MAGA guys :(

https://twitter.com/ProjectLincoln/status/1321501411314556933

"The hats, they do nothing..."

• Registered Users Posts: 40,470 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Has Biden said whether he will stuff the supreme court yet.

I think he should and make PR and DC states too while he is at it. We all know the other crowd would with out missing a beat if it suited them.

He could even justify it with the same bs used to justify the current imbalance in senate and electoral college. Something something minorities something something tyranny something something. Tell them he will limit the Jones act to the mainland as a sweetener and anything else the want too.

Not sure he has the chutzpah for it. (that's the polite word for balls, isn't it?)

Biden cant stuff the supreme court. he also cannot make puerto rico or DC states. Only congress can do that.

Biden cant stuff the supreme court. he also cannot make puerto rico or DC states. Only congress can do that.

Ahh facts, cursed facts still, I'm sure he could have some sway over a democratic controlled congress.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,582 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Tippex wrote:
    Make a one-line statement with 0 source or reference so that if I actually want to figure out what the poster is talking about I have to go and find it for myself.
    This I don't understand. It doesn't take much effort to do a search.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭iliketomoveit

Solid video from the Trump campaign today

I wonder why he is turning his back on all those fine people and pedo haters.

Why is he so angry, chillax.

When a president has to put out a video like that it tells it's own story.

He's a racist buffoon. Everyone knows it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Tippex

eagle eye wrote: »
    This I don't understand. It doesn't take much effort to do a search.

This is what needs to be deciphered “ Just seeing the car driving into cops and BLM out doing the lord's work robbing clothes for reasons. Not a great look” maybe tell me what part of that I’m meant to work out and search for to figure out what the poster was referencing?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,974 ✭✭✭Chris_Heilong

When a president has to put out a video like that it tells it's own story.

He's a racist buffoon. Everyone knows it.

Lol, I am glad he made that as every time he goes on an interview with the left they ask him the same question and then they have the panel talk afterword's saying he never disavowed white supremacist's which anyone one with eyes, ears and a brain can see that he did. No wonder so many people are switching sides when they see the media blatantly lie about the man.

Cognitive dissidence at its finest.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 5,996 ✭✭✭hometruths

This is what needs to be deciphered “ Just seeing the car driving into cops and BLM out doing the lord's work robbing clothes for reasons. Not a great look” maybe tell me what part of that I’m meant to work out and search for to figure out what the poster was referencing?

Riots in Philadelphia is what I understood the poster to be referencing.

https://6abc.com/philadelphia-vandalism-walter-wallace-west-philly-shooting-police/7376268/

Lol, I am glad he made that as every time he goes on an interview with the left they ask him the same question and then they have the panel talk afterword's saying he never disavowed white supremacist's which anyone one with eyes, ears and a brain can see that he did. No wonder so many people are switching sides when they see the media blatantly lie about the man.

The mere fact he has to make a video like that disqualifies him.

People are not stupid. You think they are stupid.

You think Biden is winning by 12 points nationally because they misunderstand Trump?

They know exactly what Trump is and on Tuesday it's over.

The debasement, national embarrassment, incompetence, infantile behaviour...all that will be swept away.

And everyone now who says they supported Trump will say they never heard of the guy afterward. It will be worse than Nixon in that respect. A grotesque embarrassment.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

I'm going to go out on a limb here.

If the President didn't call upon white supremacists to "stand back and stand by", racism would be less of a question.

I'm sure the Lincoln proj. or somebody else will come out with an answering one with him pandering to and defending those "fine people" he disavowed in that one. When that drops watch it and then maybe just maybe you will realise why he is frequently asked about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,666 ✭✭✭✭Leroy42

Is issue is not that he never said it, it is that is consistently goes against that message by prevaricating in terms of commenting on real world events.

Its why people's past are gone through rather than just believing whatever they say today.

He could have laid a clear, unambiguous line down in the first debate but instead he said stand by. One either has to believe he misspoke, meant it, or an idiot.

Mispoke can be forgiven if they quickly correct it, but he took nearly 24 hours to then give a qualified restatement.

Kushner was out yesterday saying black people need to want to succeed as much as trump does placing the blame on them. Again, not a statement retracted so one can only assume that is what is the thinking in the WH

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1321436806131470338

Melania, reading in monotone from a teleprompter, lectures the democrats about children watching and learning about politicians taking responsibility.

This from a woman who wore a jacket emblazoned with the words "I don't care, do u?" whilst touring a detention camp full of children, whose husband has repeatedly stated he takes no responsibility at all for any of the 230,000 Americans who have died under his watch.

I hope whatever alimony she gets in the divorce after Trump gets kicked out of the WH is worth selling her soul for.

Vile.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,711 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

This from a woman who wore a jacket emblazoned with the words "I don't care, do u?" whilst touring a detention camp full of children, whose husband has repeatedly stated he takes no responsibility at all for any of the 230,000 Americans who have died under his watch.

Once more for the 'accuse others of that which you are guilty' mantra.

If you showed someone who had been in a coma for the last 4 years that clip, and told them it was from a parody James Bond Movie and this lady was a double agent, reading that script, they would believe it as such.

It's either a jaw droppingly ignorant take on or a deliberately misleading spin of what actually has happened over the last 4 years that it is scarcely believable.

Lindsey Graham begging for money in his senate race is so so sad and pathetic yet delicious.:)

Another Trump sycophant about to learn the hard way.

https://twitter.com/ProjectLincoln/status/1321288563057696768

https://twitter.com/ProjectLincoln/status/1317244599795032064

Republicans are throwing $10 million trying to unseat AOC. Not because they have any chance, just because they hate her so much. Meanwhile Lindsey Graham is begging for money :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,139 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

https://twitter.com/ProjectLincoln/status/1317244599795032064

Republicans are throwing $10 million trying to unseat AOC. Not because they have any chance, just because they hate her so much. Meanwhile Lindsey Graham is begging for money :D
    It is hilarious lol.
    They might as well burn that money

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement