Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Ultimate battle for the fate of our universe (pt 3)Read OP 01/11

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,455 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Why do you always do this, any support for trump and you just ask if they believe something that you believe trump believes. He has not denied climate change

Except he has...
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-46351940
    Asked outside the White House about the findings that unchecked global warming would wreak havoc on the US economy, he said: "I don't believe it."

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Scot_in_Dublin

Paris Accord.

Indeed

• Subscribers Posts: 41,656 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

Why do you always do this, any support for trump and you just ask if they believe something that you believe trump believes. He has not denied climate change

In 2012 he said climate change was "created by and for the Chinese in order to make US manufacturing non-competitive

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

duploelabs wrote: »

“ would unchecked global warming cause havok on the us economy “

Is not

“Is climate change real “

• Registered Users Posts: 40,470 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

km991148 wrote: »
    Maybe they will find them half chewed. Guy in my class in primary school had a dog that would constantly be eating his homework..

What the actual fcuk did I just watch there? Fox are claiming to have sent the ONLY copy of some very important documents and are blaming the postman?

Do they think people are stupid?

they think their viewers are stupid. To be fair they're not wrong.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,604 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

Srsly? #IMPOTUS said we're getting your husbands back to work? Tuesday's going to be a formality at this point. Might reach Reagan/Mondale era landslide for Biden.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/10/27/politics/trump-suburban-women-2020-election/index.html

“ would unchecked global warming cause havok on the us economy “

Is not

“Is climate change real “

Ok, how about here
    npr.org/2020/09/14/912799501/i-don-t-think-science-knows-visiting-fires-trump-denies-climate-change

and here

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/video/2020/sep/15/i-dont-think-science-knows-trump-denies-climate-change-link-to-wildfires-video

• Registered Users Posts: 14,375 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

sydthebeat wrote: »
    In 2012 he said climate change was "created by and for the Chinese in order to make US manufacturing non-competitive

Only yesterday, Trump opened up logging in a protected Alaskan forest - the biggest temperate rainforest in the world.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭km991148

I think they're a left idea and I do think they damage society. I think the best person should get the position regardless of gender. I'd have the same view with regards to race. I think 'positive discrimination' is a bad idea.

What's your take?

Tell me though.. is there really that much positive discrimination? (I don't know about the states, but over here I don't know about much).

It's probably too far off topic to go into, but generally what I see is a lot if attempts to encourage those that traditionally wouldn't have the same opportunities at education etc to all people to progress in a given area. Thus is financial support fur working classes into education or the promotion of certain industries to some ethnic minorities or campaigns to encourage more female leadership roles.

So let's establish some facts before you start canvasing opinion on how you think positive discrimination works.

And edit to add.. this is more left Vs right bollocks anyway. Generally that's the preserve if a Trump fan. I'd rather think of the damage Trump has done, not because he used a traditionally conservative party but because he is a deranged narcissistic scumbag. Causing division is just another crap he has taken on the world to further his own agenda.

I think a lot of people who now hope Trump is elected are disaffected former liberals. I should know, I am one of them.

I used to believe Republicans were evil, thought when Obama was elected that it was a dawn of a new utopia. I loved Obama ripping the p*ss out of Trump over the Birth Cert release (the best part of that for me is that Obama knew that at the same time he was giving a funny speech, he had earlier ordered the Navy Seals to raid the Bin Laden compund).

However over the years I've noticed the double standards, hypocrisies and dishonesty on the left and I absolutely don't subscribe to their worldview anymore. It's strange how it happened but I genuinely worry for what will happen if Trump DOESN'T get elected.

Your entire point is invalidated when you talk about double standards then push support for Trump..

The hypocrisy!

• Advertisement

Your entire point is invalidated when you talk about double standards then push support for Trump..

The hypocrisy!

they are just blaming others for making them support a hate-filled narcissist. It's pathetic.

apparently they had a photograph of what was sent.

Yep but fir big stuff, you keep the originals in a safe location and bring the expert to them to verify (or deliver them personally to someone who can).

You don't just pop them in a jiffy bag and stick em in the post.. Christ

they are just blaming others for making them support a hate-filled narcissist. It's pathetic.

It's full circle, it's a firm of gas lighting and victim blaming really.. very apt

Yep but fir big stuff, you keep the originals in a safe location and bring the expert to them to verify (or deliver them personally to someone who can).

You don't just pop them in a jiffy bag and stick en in the post.. Christ

ah sure i know that. the whole story is bollix. It makes the writing on Season 8 of GoT look decent.

they think their viewers are stupid. To be fair they're not wrong.

Trump fans (particularly fox fans) how does it feel to be treated with such contempt?

I think some people on the left can definitely be accused of soundng like they are better than others, but when your own people are doing it? When they treat you like idiots and abuse the trust you have placed in them, it must be pretty sh!t.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,527 ✭✭✭tobefrank321

Its a wonder he didn't say he'd vanquish the vaccine with bleach.

Hopefully the penny has dropped now with most voters and they hand him his P45.

ah sure i know that. the whole story is bollix. It makes the writing on Season 8 of GoT look decent.

Woah woah woah, Gendry being able to run hundreds of miles in a few days is far more believable than Tucker managing to lose the only copy of the proof that slams Hunter Biden

duploelabs wrote: »
    Woah woah woah, Gendry being able to run hundreds of miles in a few days is far more believable than Tucker managing to lose the only copy of the proof that slams Hunter Biden

Come to think of it David Benioff doesn't have any TV work credited for this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,138 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Let's not go that far ....

gmisk wrote: »
    Let's not go that far ....

I went too far. I withdraw the remark.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,686 ✭✭✭✭Zubeneschamali

I thought policies were relevant to political debate. What do you think?

They used to be, but Trump has no policies, and the Republican Party platform this year is a one pager that says their policy is "whatever Trump says".

They are a party of White Identity now.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,686 ✭✭✭✭Zubeneschamali

You don't just pop them in a jiffy bag and stick em in the post.. Christ
    The would have gotten away with it if it weren't for AOC and her squad of post-office-raiding ninjas.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,375 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

The would have gotten away with it if it weren't for AOC and her squad of post-office-raiding ninjas.

I blame deep state, pizza loving, pedophile FBI agents myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭timsey tiger

They used to be, but Trump has no policies, and the Republican Party platform this year is a one pager that says their policy is "whatever Trump says".

They are a party of White Identity now.

But he has actions and those to date have been to consistently f the climate. No reason to believe he has any plans to change those. I think it is safe to assume f'ing the environment is a policy goal.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭timsey tiger

I blame deep state, pizza loving, pedophile FBI agents myself.

could have been ann-Tee-phaa

• Registered Users Posts: 33,501 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

... and those meddling kids...

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭Cody montana

75.8 MILLION Americans have voted. 55% of the 2016 vote already.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,582 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

However over the years I've noticed the double standards, hypocrisies and dishonesty on the left and I absolutely don't subscribe to their worldview anymore. It's strange how it happened but I genuinely worry for what will happen if Trump DOESN'T get elected.
    Who is the left candidate?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,317 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

Igotadose wrote: »
    Srsly? #IMPOTUS said we're getting your husbands back to work? Tuesday's going to be a formality at this point. Might reach Reagan/Mondale era landslide for Biden.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/10/27/politics/trump-suburban-women-2020-election/index.html

I sincerely hope that Americans aren't stupid enough to re-elect Trump after his performance over the last 4 years, but you never know. If they do, then good luck to them. I'd have zero sympathy for them when they suffer the inevitable consequences of another 4 years of this "administration".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,582 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

PropJoe10 wrote:
    I sincerely hope that Americans aren't stupid enough to re-elect Trump after his performance over the last 4 years, but you never know. If they do, then good luck to them. I'd have zero sympathy for them when they suffer the inevitable consequences of another 4 years of this "administration".
    Well there's big generalisations there.
    You'll have a very large minority, maybe slight majority, who didn't vote for Trump if he does get elected. It'd be unfair to have zero sympathy for them.

Anyways so it's not going to happen. If somebody offered me 20/1 on Trump I wouldn't take it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement